Finally some good advice: Test Powder, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
I'm probably a noob at the supplement game and have used everything from BSN to Applied Nutriceuticals with pretty decent gains, but nothing extravagant. I currently weigh 158 lbs and at 7% BF from 170 lbs and from research have came up with the stack listed in the title. I see that a lot of members live by it and the reviews are great. My only question is what else should I be using? I'm tired of waisting money and would like to get some solid gains in mass and remain shredded. I think I'm decent, but I want to take it to that next level for physique competitions. Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated. I here to learn!

Supplements
Fish Oil
BCAA
Protein Isolate
Karbolyn
Creatine Mono
Pre-workout (Bullnox Andorush)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly you shouldn't need anything on top of that. Very effective combo that should help in your goals. Put in the proper training and nutrition and you should be good to go.

As far as the other "staples" I think they look fine other than me not really sure the profile of Androrush.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
I did see that PES has a new pre-workout "Enhance", but it took me a while to find a good one with pumps and energy without the upset stomach or jitters. I'll probably give that a try in the future and thank you for your response. I always get stoked when I try a new supp, but haven't found one to really push me over the edge.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Bolt stated, the stack you have will have you covered nicely. No need to add anything else IMO. I would highly recommend giving Enhanced a try when you get a chance.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid stack indeed! And definitely look into Enhanced. There are plenty of reviews and praise on here and other boards that speak for themselves:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly you shouldn't need anything on top of that. Very effective combo that should help in your goals. Put in the proper training and nutrition and you should be good to go.

As far as the other "staples" I think they look fine other than me not really sure the profile of Androrush.

bullnox made me sick but was a very strong stim for me

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Thanks, I'm definitely feeling this forum and it sounds like I'm off to a good start. I'm going to use up the rest of the Andorush and then check out "Enhanced". I really appreciate every one's feedback and looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable from the forum.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I'm definitely feeling this forum and it sounds like I'm off to a good start. I'm going to use up the rest of the Andorush and then check out "Enhanced". I really appreciate every one's feedback and looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable from the forum.
Great to have ya man :banana:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with your stack man. It's one of my favorites and really shines when combined with solid nutrition and training. Have you considered logging your run? It's a great way to stay motivated and continue to get feedback that could help you reach your goal.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Good luck with your stack man. It's one of my favorites and really shines when combined with solid nutrition and training. Have you considered logging your run? It's a great way to stay motivated and continue to get feedback that could help you reach your goal.
I actually just said that on another post... I'm really psyched and I've read lots of feedback and reviews throughout this site and others. I actually have a show in 12 days and hoping to place so I can start this stack immediately to get ready for nationals. I'm psyched!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just said that on another post... I'm really psyched and I've read lots of feedback and reviews throughout this site and others. I actually have a show in 12 days and hoping to place so I can start this stack immediately to get ready for nationals. I'm psyched!!!
Very cool. Good luck with your show! If you decide to log, I'll be sure to follow along. I bet others would be interested as well.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
That's about my staple of regular supplements too, I'm taking Cissus also, but then again Im a little bit of an older guy lol.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the site man lots of good information and helpful guys. I liked og erase but didn't notice too much from og anabeta. Good luck with that stack though lots of good reviews. I'm interested to see how it works out for you

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck in that contest! If you do get a chance to throw up a review or log it would be appreciated. :)

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Ok guys, here is the update right before I start this log. I ordered the Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Test Powder; however, it looks like it's going to be a while before it arrives because everybody was sold out of the Anabeta Elite. The shameful news... I started Xpel on Sunday and was still holding water in my chest and interior obliques so I decided not to do the show on Saturday... It was my first one and I don't feel confident with the slight water retention. With that being said, I am remaining on my prep diet and will be waiting for the supps to get here. I would like to get some advice if possible to help me improve my physique. I am willing to post pics and whatever else is necessary to get some good advice and critiquing. Hoping the Anabeta get here soon so I can use it before doing a contest this summer.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE should have shipped out to retailers this week (I know it did for Nutra if that is where you ordered). Shouldn't be too long of a turn around...stuff is selling well so we appreciate the patience since it isn't readily available. :)

I also look forward to the log once it gets underway!

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Ordered from ***, SMH. They had a sale on some other goodies so I got it all in one place.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered from ***, SMH. They had a sale on some other goodies so I got it all in one place.
Not sure which (don't need to specify since I don't want to go against Nutra since they sponsor this board for us), but I believe all retailers should be getting it in soon. If someone else doesn't specify I'll try and get an exact answer. :)