X FACTOR BiG Results?

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
heard of this product for some time now what kinda off results can you suspect if you run 2 bottles? anyone get good results?

zv3

zv3

Awards
I love the stuff, if you work out hard you will DEFINITELY feel the DOMS the next day. I once did a leg, back and chest workout using this stuff and could barely move the next day, I LOVED IT! It works, but the cost is extremely prohibitive though, not sure if it's worth it at the price-point it's currently at.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I got better pumps but as far as actual muscle/strength gain it wasn't any better than without it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many happy customers with x-factor. I like the ingredient a lot, and wish iForce could use it in a current formula, however it's just too expensive.

I've heard from many people that x-factor + hemavol pre-workout = INSANE pumps

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
many happy customers with x-factor. I like the ingredient a lot, and wish iForce could use it in a current formula, however it's just too expensive.

I've heard from many people that the new and upcoming SNS X-Gels + hemavol pre-workout = INSANE pumps and great prices!
You heard right Vaungh! ;)!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is solid stuff. It has been around awhile and I have used it over the years with great success. Always get increased pumps, vascularity, and body comp changes.

I've heard from many people that x-factor + hemavol pre-workout = INSANE pumps
ArA + Hemavol + Compete/Protocol for the GMS + Agmatine + Carnitine sources pre-workout provided me some of the most insane pumps when I did that combo before. :eek:

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
if you're going to stack anything with ArA, our Compete takes care of all your LCLT needs!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is solid stuff. It has been around awhile and I have used it over the years with great success. Always get increased pumps, vascularity, and body comp changes.

ArA + Hemavol + Compete/Protocol for the GMS + Agmatine + Carnitine sources pre-workout provided me some of the most insane pumps when I did that combo before. :eek:
hnnnnnngggggggg

stack of the gods right there.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is undoubtedly one of the best ergogenic aids in sports nutrition. On a caloric surplus of 500k/day we often see users gain 6-8lbs of lean mass in a 50 day cycle.

Additionally, it is very versatile as it works great for cutting and recomp on maintenance/slight deficit caloric diets.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O and to Vaughn, thanks for your continual support of arachidonic acid. We wish you guys still had Max-Out available, it is literally one of my all time favorite products on the market.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody loves that ArA!!!

- Valdez

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody loves that ArA!!!

- Valdez
:)

Everyone who knows about it, that is. It has been slept on too long by the general public, we are hoping a lot more companies begin using it in their formulations as more and more safety studies keep coming in on ArA.

When will the new x-gels be hitting stores? Those should help push ArA to the forefront!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:)

Everyone who knows about it, that is. It has been slept on too long by the general public, we are hoping a lot more companies begin using it in their formulations as more and more safety studies keep coming in on ArA.

When will the new x-gels be hitting stores? Those should help push ArA to the forefront!
I hear things about a newsletter going out today with info regarding such info ;)

- Valdez

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear things about a newsletter going out today with info regarding such info ;)

- Valdez
Nice, sounds like it will be soon then!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O and to Vaughn, thanks for your continual support of arachidonic acid. We wish you guys still had Max-Out available, it is literally one of my all time favorite products on the market.
when you have an ingredient that effective, its hard not to support it :D

Profion

Awards
Ive used it, and actually felt alittle difference in Doms. Now alot of people actually dont reconize that a single workout can make a pronoucned effect on how you look and feel. The sarcoplasmic growth is increased after a workout because the muscle fibers need to be aided with nutrition and anti-inflamtive componants, thats what people refere to as the puffy-blown muscle look rather then the more hardend myofribilær growth.

In addtion to making a big report on 25pages going in depth with muscle growth and the myth of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy i would actually conclude that i has a major role in bodybuilding. We often tend to fend off theories that we cannot prove, but sometimes we must accept that we actually might not have the knowlagde to state if something is right or wrong.. So yes Ara would work since it increases inflamation in the muscles, wich in return would cause more sarcoplasmic fluid = blows up the muscle = stretches the fosfa n so on..

Strengthwise i dident really gain much, but i sure felt a difference in my workout n muscle blownness.. i would love to run 2two bottles to examn the results further more

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used it, and actually felt alittle difference in Doms. Now alot of people actually dont reconize that a single workout can make a pronoucned effect on how you look and feel. The sarcoplasmic growth is increased after a workout because the muscle fibers need to be aided with nutrition and anti-inflamtive componants, thats what people refere to as the puffy-blown muscle look rather then the more hardend myofribilær growth.

In addtion to making a big report on 25pages going in depth with muscle growth and the myth of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy i would actually conclude that i has a major role in bodybuilding. We often tend to fend off theories that we cannot prove, but sometimes we must accept that we actually might not have the knowlagde to state if something is right or wrong.. So yes Ara would work since it increases inflamation in the muscles, wich in return would cause more sarcoplasmic fluid = blows up the muscle = stretches the fosfa n so on..

Strengthwise i dident really gain much, but i sure felt a difference in my workout n muscle blownness.. i would love to run 2two bottles to examn the results further more
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, you ended your cycle at one bottle? Bottle two is where the results really heat up.

Or, just go right for the 200ct highly discounted NP exclusive versions!