Gainers vs solid food

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    IFBBound's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    349

    Gainers vs solid food


    I eat relatively clean and about 3,500 to 4,000 calories daily. In ADDITION to solid food calories my gainer of choice (mhp up you mass) I can get up to as high as 5,500 calories in a day. I have a super fast metabolism and I'm 6 ft 216lbs. I'm having a rough time putting on size. I actually just posted my diet for the day yesterday on my other thread "anabolic dreams." My question am I hindering my gains by getting these extra calories from liquid shakes as opposed to solid foods. Sometimes I think and have heard I eat so much food and meat a day it's actually healthier for your digestive track to get these nutrients in liquid since less work to digest. Why is it better to eat solid foods? Not that I want to drink gainers all day but I don't understand the theory behind this.

    In my "gainer shakes" ill sometime add some or all of the following for extra calories
    Natural peanut butter
    Organic extra virgin cocoanut oil
    Oats
    Egg whites
    Banana

  2. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Solid foods often have cofactors or other important nutrients that premade gainers dont have.

    Your custom gainer tho is perfectly fine to add in to supplement your food intake.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Solid foods often have cofactors or other important nutrients that premade gainers dont have.

    Your custom gainer tho is perfectly fine to add in to supplement your food intake.
    agreed with this. try to increase your carbs. in my experiences, i gain when i have a high carb intake
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    IFBBound's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    349

    Carbs before bed or not? What works best for lean mass building?
  5. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Carbs before bed or not? What works best for lean mass building?

    Overall macros > nutrient timing.


    Id prefer to have carbs periworkout tho.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  6. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    If you truly are having as hard of a time as you say and are actually getting the amount in that you think you are then yes, eat all the time whether before, after or during bed. Utilize high GI carbs as they're less filling than low Gi carbs.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    GI


    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  8. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    GI


    And the reason for scoffing at the glycemic index is...?

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    for me, just eating carbs in general. before bed, lunch, morning, pre/post workout, snacks...etc
  10. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And the reason for scoffing at the glycemic index is...?

    - Valdez

    It's flawed.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  11. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    It's flawed.
    How so?

    The glycemic index is a ranking system based on blood glucose response in a series of tests to that of pure glucose powder. So if the glycemic index is a direct comparison of other carbohydrates to pure glucose where is your flaw?

    Anything that produces more than a 70% rise in blood glucose levels in comparison to pure glucose powder is then considered 'high gi'. Then you have moderate and low categories.

    The blood glucose test is flawed? The pure glucose used is flawed? I'm having trouble seeing where a flaw could be found when testing blood glucose levels...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    How so?

    The glycemic index is a ranking system based on blood glucose response in a series of tests to that of pure glucose powder. So if the glycemic index is a direct comparison of other carbohydrates to pure glucose where is your flaw?

    Anything that produces more than a 70% rise in blood glucose levels in comparison to pure glucose powder is then considered 'high gi'. Then you have moderate and low categories.

    The blood glucose test is flawed? The pure glucose used is flawed? I'm having trouble seeing where a flaw could be found when testing blood glucose levels...

    - Valdez
    Elements Challenging the Glycemic Index - AlanAragon.com - Fitness Based on Science & Experience
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  13. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    The biggest noticed difference was in endurance athletes. And obviously the presence of other macros have an effect on glucose response. That article doesn't take away from using the GI as a general guide line on how different carbs will respond.

    Who is Alan Aragon? Serious question

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    The biggest noticed difference was in endurance athletes. And obviously the presence of other macros have an effect on glucose response. That article doesn't take away from using the GI as a general guide line on how different carbs will respond.

    Who is Alan Aragon? Serious question

    - Valdez

    You highly underestimate the human body's ability to regulate blood glucose. Not to mention all of the other flaws in the GI. I wouldnt give GI more than a passing glance when structuring a diet. The GI itself just doesnt have much bearing on whether or not a diet will result in improvement in health markers or attainment of physique goals. It's more of a mental masturbation index in most cases.

    Alan Aragon is one of the leading sports nutritionists in the world. Also note my edit to Post #12, I had posted an incorrect URL by accident. Hopefully that serves to alleviate any confusion you may have.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188
  16. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Powercage is right actually...anyhow back to topic. Get in higher caloric content foods that occupy less mass if eating a lot is a problem. I'm not against gainers, but it is fairly cheap and simple to buy gallons of milk, peanut butter, egg whites, bananas and honey to topple up the extra calories .

    For me the Combination of SNS Agmatine Powder and CGBE + AnaBeta gets me going hungry enough to eat for 3 regular citizens ! So maybe you should look into that for eating more whole foods with more micro nutrient content!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,426
    Rep Power
    7239202

    Check out this guys log. He eats a ton.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  18. Registered User
    iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    906

    i think its shortsighted to completely dismiss the GI scale.

    is it flawed? sure, but nothing in bodybuilding is set in stone

    I really dont agree with the IIFYM outlook. Maybe if you dont want to put in the time and effort to do things 100%, but the idea that a can of pepsi and cup of brown rice dont matter if you eat it with a chicken breast or almonds just doesnt jive with me
  19. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    I dont believe the GI is very worthwhile. I do however think that IIFYM is flawed if you are taking it as a hard set rule as it doesnt account for micronutrients/cofactors etc.


    People seem to have issues with taking the things that work from multiple ideals. There are big parts of IIFYM that are great.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  20. Registered User
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    88637

    Ben and Jerry's is the ultimate gainer in my experience.
  21. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    You highly underestimate the human body's ability to regulate blood glucose. Not to mention all of the other flaws in the GI. I wouldnt give GI more than a passing glance when structuring a diet. The GI itself just doesnt have much bearing on whether or not a diet will result in improvement in health markers or attainment of physique goals. It's more of a mental masturbation index in most cases.

    Alan Aragon is one of the leading sports nutritionists in the world. Also note my edit to Post #12, I had posted an incorrect URL by accident. Hopefully that serves to alleviate any confusion you may have.
    Then that's
    where our differences in opinions are. I follow sports dieticians that train elite athletes, and Olympians where as it seems Alan is more bodybuilding, aesthetic concerned.

    I'm not being argumentative, I'm just simply stating that I think complete dismissal of any tools we have is a mistake on both ends. A lot of the sports dieticians I have come into contact with are extremely narrow minded when it comes to even discussing new studies etc. I try to remain objective. However, I can understand the narrow minded thought process when diet fads continuously change over and over. They stick with what has worked for hundreds of years with their elite caliber, best in the world Athletes. My mentor always gives me **** on new studies I read.

    Thank you for the study I'm always interested in new emerging evidence and how it pans out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Powercage is right actually...anyhow back to topic. Get in higher caloric content foods that occupy less mass if eating a lot is a problem. I'm not against gainers, but it is fairly cheap and simple to buy gallons of milk, peanut butter, egg whites, bananas and honey to topple up the extra calories .
    Lol classic Cel glad to see you haven't changed. You should read more books instead of constantly trying to ride the coattails of respected forum members.



    Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    i think its shortsighted to completely dismiss the GI scale.

    is it flawed? sure, but nothing in bodybuilding is set in stone

    I really dont agree with the IIFYM outlook. Maybe if you dont want to put in the time and effort to do things 100%, but the idea that a can of pepsi and cup of brown rice dont matter if you eat it with a chicken breast or almonds just doesnt jive with me



    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    I dont believe the GI is very worthwhile. I do however think that IIFYM is flawed if you are taking it as a hard set rule as it doesnt account for micronutrients/cofactors etc.


    People seem to have issues with taking the things that work from multiple ideals. There are big parts of IIFYM that are great.
    These two posts definitely said it best. In my opinion, it's the utilization of all tools available to us to develop the best possible outcomes for our clients or athletes.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    932059

    Interesting debate, I know thats been a hot topic as of late re: how use the GI index really is.

    A lot of good discussion in this thread.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  23. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Then that's
    where our differences in opinions are. I follow sports dieticians that train elite athletes, and Olympians where as it seems Alan is more bodybuilding, aesthetic concerned.
    This is irrelevant. Aragon trains Olympians and professional athletes as well as bodybuilders. But Im no longer willing to continue this debate. Do what works for you
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  24. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    This is irrelevant. But Im no longer willing to continue this debate. Do what works for you
    Good cuz neither am I

    It's pretty relevant, bodybuilders are trend and fad dieters. They have been for years upon years. As soon as someone online posts pictures of himself and the new protocol he created based on "new emerging evidence" its the new fad.

    Sports dieticians with clientele including the worlds best athletes aren't so quick to budge so they teach what works consistently. Not what yesterdays new emerging data said. Seems completely relevant.

    Again I'm not arguing that it won't change in the future and that one way is the right way because that kind of approach in my opinion is not ideal.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  25. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Good cuz neither am I

    It's pretty relevant, bodybuilders are trend and fad dieters. They have been for years upon years. As soon as someone online posts pictures of himself and the new protocol he created based on "new emerging evidence" its the new fad.

    Sports dieticians with clientele including the worlds best athletes aren't so quick to budge so they teach what works consistently. Not what yesterdays new emerging data said. Seems completely relevant.

    Again I'm not arguing that it won't change in the future and that one way is the right way because that kind of approach in my opinion is not ideal.

    - Valdez
    Except Aragon also trains Olympians and elite athletes. But that isnt relevant to whether or not GI has actual application anyway.

    Bodybuilders are absolutely trend dieters, lol
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  26. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Except Aragon also trains Olympians and elite athletes. But that isnt relevant to whether or not GI has actual application anyway.
    You're referring to the figure skater he constructed a diet for and the NBA basketball player?

    The relevance is the way the two completely different groups offer nutrition advice. Bodybuilding and aesthetic minded people hop on the first new idea that pops up. Yes, he trained a few athletes but his mainstay is aesthetic minded.

    On the other hand you have people that train Olympians during their quadrennial cycle who rely on what's been working for them to continually put out the best athletes they can. Why that is relevant is because that's what they teach. They don't just train an athlete here or there they are generating Olympians and do that their job.

    You are a believer in what Aragon attests to.

    I believe the sports dieticians with doctorates, masters degrees and years of producing the worlds top competitors over and over again.

    Like I said I personally use it as a tool nothing more.

    I'm doing this all from my phone and I had to restart this piece of **** once already resulting in texting all that twice. I may have missed a few parts lol

    Either way, agree to disagree. You think GI is bull ****, I think its a tool. There will probably be 15 studies proving it right and wrong for the next five years. Which is why I keep an eye on trending and try to remain as open minded as possible.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  27. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Aragon has a masters degree....


    Seeing as we have degenerated to ad hominem arguments, Im out
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  28. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Lol I love seeing Valdez more upfront with his attitude. The fact that I agree with him that GI is not relevant is because I got schooled on an older thread by many members whom you suck up quite a lot fire buddy. The thing is, you never like being wrong and everyone knows you whine a lot !

    Sometimes we are wrong sometimes we are right, why derail this thread and insult people Valdez? Cheer up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    How many top level bodybuilders use the "IIFYM"?

    thread/

    Powerlifting is slightly different but just look at what Dave Tate did after starting to work with John Meadows and eating clean.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    I dont believe blind IIFYM is the best way to eat either.

    How is that an /thread?


    It's like we were discussing one thing and you slammed home a point of an argument you were having in another thread.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    I dont believe blind IIFYM is the best way to eat either.

    How is that an /thread?


    It's like we were discussing one thing and you slammed home a point of an argument you were having in another thread.
    agreed. no need to / thread. im enjoying this
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    I dont believe blind IIFYM is the best way to eat either.

    How is that an /thread?

    It's like we were discussing one thing and you slammed home a point of an argument you were having in another thread.
    Just adding my input.

    Take it however you would like, I'm simply pointing out the top tier of the sport don't follow IIFYM. There's a reason they do not.

    Do track athletes speed train like Olympic athletes or do they just run around however they please? It's running so with the IIFYM, it should work, no?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    You guys are taking the /thread way to literal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You guys are taking the /thread way to literal.
    well when you say / thread, how else do you expect everyone to take it?
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    well when you say / thread, how else do you expect everyone to take it?
    I'm not telling everyone to stop posting....

    However, I made one point thats terribly hard to argue, top level guys don't use IIFYM.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm not telling everyone to stop posting....

    However, I made one point thats terribly hard to argue, top level guys don't use IIFYM.
    in that case, / thread
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    in that case, / thread
    You hot dog
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,163
    Rep Power
    6628020

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'm not telling everyone to stop posting....

    However, I made one point thats terribly hard to argue, top level guys don't use IIFYM.
    I don't know. I'm pretty damn close to top level (Olympic weightlifter, PLer, WSM competitor, and Olympia finalist) and I always do IIFYM while bulking. Its science.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  39. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    3675141

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol I love seeing Valdez more upfront with his attitude. The fact that I agree with him that GI is not relevant is because I got schooled on an older thread by many members whom you suck up quite a lot fire buddy. The thing is, you never like being wrong and everyone knows you whine a lot !

    Sometimes we are wrong sometimes we are right, why derail this thread and insult people Valdez? Cheer up!
    I don't suck up to anyone here, never have, unlike the way you gained the little bit of notoriety you have through ass kissing of the RB's that can't stand you anymore. My reason for my being "upfront with my attitude" is because I don't have time for your non-sense and to be honest, I have zero idea how you're even a rep. Your business practices, general regards to people and condescending attitude do nothing positive. If you truly care about SNS, quit.

    I'm not admitting I was wrong because there is no one TRUTH to nutrition. How about this you grab a sandwich and read a book instead of reading threads on an internet forum, then form your own opinion instead of dry humping everyone's opinion you think you can hide behind.

    I'm cheery, don't worry about me

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  40. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773473

    Subbed!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. wieght gainer or whole foods?
    By dannyszero in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 04:47 PM
  2. On an Empty Stomach vs With Food Supps Question
    By skidalybop50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:30 PM
  3. 1-T Tren Xtreme muscle stack vs solid EPI cycle
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. Liquid Nutrition VS Solid Foods
    By deuce747 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:24 PM
  5. Free amino acids vs Whole foods
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 01:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in