SNS Inhibit-P question

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of getting something to try and shorten the refractory period.

After having sex or jerking off,I regularly have no particular interest for at least 3 days.

This pisses me off.

Inhibit P looks like a good option as it combines both of the prolactin-inhibiting herbs.

I`ve done my research on l-dopa but research on vitex agnus castus is very confusing.

I found good reviews on SAN Endotest Pro,which contains it.

Some say vitex stimulates libido and shortens the ref period but there is the notion also that it is an anaphrodisiac,which monks used to suppress libido.

I also found this horrible link
The Side Effects of Agnus Castus | eHow.com

It has no sources listed for it`s claims but it states pretty scary stuff.

"Male Side Effects
Agnus castus suppresses the male sex hormones and is a known anaphrodisiac, reducing sexual desire. Agnus castus prevents sperm production and can affect the testes, causing temporary or permanent male infertility. Animal studies have shown that agnus castus can atrophy the testicles."

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
This guy claims good effects

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110213090352AAp2xal

"Vitex actually reduces prolactin and prolactin is the hormone responsible for a refractory period (the "I don't wanna have sex" period right after sex)...

I have tried vitex with many women and even on myself and found that Vitex DEFINITELY increases sex drive if taken in a moderate dose (2 X 400mg per day)... also your orgasms will be sooooo strong you'll have to do some explaining to the neighbors...

This is one herb that has gotten a strange reputation as "chaste" berry because only if you use it in very high amounts will it increase prolactin and diminish sex drive..."

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I was thinking of getting something to try and shorten the refractory period.

After having sex or jerking off,I regularly have no particular interest for at least 3 days.

This pisses me off.

Inhibit P looks like a good option as it combines both of the prolactin-inhibiting herbs.

I`ve done my research on l-dopa but research on vitex agnus castus is very confusing.

I found good reviews on SAN Endotest Pro,which contains it.

Some say vitex stimulates libido and shortens the ref period but there is the notion also that it is an anaphrodisiac,which monks used to suppress libido.

I also found this horrible link
The Side Effects of Agnus Castus | eHow.com

It has no sources listed for it`s claims but it states pretty scary stuff.

"Male Side Effects
Agnus castus suppresses the male sex hormones and is a known anaphrodisiac, reducing sexual desire. Agnus castus prevents sperm production and can affect the testes, causing temporary or permanent male infertility. Animal studies have shown that agnus castus can atrophy the testicles."
Same issue bro. I hear guys talking about multiple rounds in the sack, i have no interest after one. Interested in this thread and hearing others experiences with inhibit-P.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Poison on BB.com had this to say and included some studies

"

The data available suggests an estrogen antagonist effect and contrary to what the document pasted had cited, DECREASED prolactin in men. In that Merz et al, 1996 study, they found that there was a dose-dependent effect upon prolactin...that is, in this case, taking 120 mg and 240 mg/day increased it, while taking 480 mg decreased it. I believe Loew, et al., found something similar. Milewicz et al, 1993, found that it decreased prolactin levels as did Lauritzen et al, 1997. So, the preponderance of data suggests a decrease, so that should help answer your main questions. Secondly, it may increase the responsiveness of the testicles to LH. Last, I've listed the studies you'll want to look in to.

Jarry H, Leonhardt S, Gorkow C et al: In vitro prolactin but not LH and FSH release is inhibited by compounds in extracts of Agnus castus: direct evidence for a dopaminergic principle by the dopamine receptor assay. Exp Clin Endocrinol 1994; 102(6):448-452.

Loew D, Gorkow C, Schroedter A et al: Zur dosisabhaengigen Vertraeglichkeit eines Agnus-castus-Spezialextraktes. Z Phytother 1996; 17(4):237-243.

Merz PG, Gorkow C, Schroedter A et al: The effects of a special Agnus castus extract (BP1095E1) on prolactin secretion in healthy male subjects. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 1996; 104(6):447-453.

Milewicz A, Gejdel E, Sworen H et al: Vitex agnus castus-Extrakt zur Behandlung von Regeltempoanomalien infolge latenter Hyperprolaktinamie. Ergebnisse einer randomisierten Plazebo-kontrollierten Doppelblindstudie. Arzneim-Forsch 1993; 43(7):752-756.

Lauritzen CH, Reuter HD, Repges R et al: Treatment of premenstrual tension syndrome with Vitex agnus castus. Controlled, double-blind study versus pyridoxine. Phytomedicine 1997; 4(3):183-189.
"

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Same issue bro. I hear guys talking about multiple rounds in the sack, i have no interest after one. Interested in this thread and hearing others experiences with inhibit-P.
Man,the next day is the worst for me.

Seems my entire life revolves around ***** but the next day I have no interest in it.

Second day I get some interest but I don`t fully recover my horn dog ways until day 4 or 5.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a low libido, and am on trt do u think inhibit p would help this?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of things that could be causing your issues ,unfortunately it would be hard to pin point while taking all this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/227264-my-sexual-stack.html

If you want to log Inhibit P( solo) i would be glad to send you a bottle
I would be glad to log it solo.

Haven`t actually started to use any of the other stuff yet.I was planning on using them one at a time,so I can feel the effects individually.

Could start with Inhibit P.

I`m in Europe,is that a problem?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never noticed I'll effects from agnus

Reactions: mw1
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be glad to log it solo.

Haven`t actually started to use any of the other stuff yet.I was planning on using them one at a time,so I can feel the effects individually.

Could start with Inhibit P.

I`m in Europe,is that a problem?
Probably.
Inhibit p is a staple for me.

G

GUILLOTINE

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Inhibit-P... Can anyone tell me what kind of results I can expect?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inhibit-p is one of those products that fall into the 'best bang for buck' catagory....pun intended!!!

give it a shot, hopefully you will get the kind of results i did!!!

i logged it awhile back but can't post link!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A reduction in prolactin, better sleep, improved libido, etc.
Not to bash SNS whatsoever as I use a bunch of their other products (about halfway through a beta-alanine 501 tub right now!) but for some reason I did not respond at all to Inhibit-P :(

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I had fantastic results from inhibit p, I have a review on here you can read.
Great sense of well being, and the sexual enhancement actually became problematic (random erections for no reason like during puberty).
I even got leaner, it really is an excellent supplement.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to bash SNS whatsoever as I use a bunch of their other products (about halfway through a beta-alanine 501 tub right now!) but for some reason I did not respond at all to Inhibit-P :(
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had fantastic results from inhibit p, I have a review on here you can read.
Great sense of well being, and the sexual enhancement actually became problematic (random erections for no reason like during puberty).
I even got leaner, it really is an excellent supplement.
I'm not sorry to hear this.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I recommend reading Toddgranits review. Made me want to try it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you dose it, and how long did you use it for?
Went through one bottle and dosed according to the instructions on the bottle. Took 1 pill w/ breakfast and 1 pill with dinner.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming your diet and training was on point. That's strange that you didn't notice anything, but it happens I guess.
Diet and training were good... and no doubt the product works there are tons of positive reviews on it I just must of been one of those outlier nonresponders... or perhaps I needed to bump the dosage.

G

GUILLOTINE

Awards
That's freakin awesome! I cant wait to bust into my bottle! Appreciate the response gentlemen!!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
OP, have you looked into cabergoline? I know its a research chem but DAMN...for me half the time there is NO refractory period. I've experienced back to back orgasms multiple times using caber. Literally within 5 seconds of each other. Its freaking nuts, excuse the pun! My sex drive is usually pretty high anyway, but I have been able to get off 4-5 times within in an hour when using caber.

Plus, it increases the intensity of orgasm by a lot!!!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
OP, have you looked into cabergoline? I know its a research chem but DAMN...for me half the time there is NO refractory period. I've experienced back to back orgasms multiple times using caber. Literally within 5 seconds of each other. Its freaking nuts, excuse the pun! My sex drive is usually pretty high anyway, but I have been able to get off 4-5 times within in an hour when using caber.

Plus, it increases the intensity of orgasm by a lot!!!
Is this a one time dose or a constant thing?