Iforce compete is of the devil

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Iforce compete is of the devil


    2 scoops in 32 oz of water this morning . I figured I'd wheeze off it until lunch . Halfway through my jug and I refilled it with water and the flavor didn't change at all. It's impossible to dilute the delicious lemon flavor .
    Second serving in and I'm really liking it so far.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    2 scoops in 32 oz of water this morning . I figured I'd wheeze off it until lunch . Halfway through my jug and I refilled it with water and the flavor didn't change at all. It's impossible to dilute the delicious lemon flavor .
    Second serving in and I'm really liking it so far.
    saw thread title and was like



    read post and was like




    LOL glad you like it man, Compete is my favorite iForce product to date.

  3. They definitely want you slamming some H20 with Compete. I found 1 scoop worked with about 32 oz of water or so before the flavor diluted. You're one of those freaks who likes lemon flavor??? Go tangerine!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  4. Yes sir. 1 scoop in 20oz, refilled water half way through and still awesomeness. Fruit Punch is epic. If you guys made FP HemaVol, I'm not sure I could make the decision of Lemon vs FP. :S. Although half and half sounds killer...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    They definitely want you slamming some H20 with Compete. I found 1 scoop worked with about 32 oz of water or so before the flavor diluted. You're one of those freaks who likes lemon flavor??? Go tangerine!
    I love the hemavol lemon drop ( that's a all time favorite supplement ) so I figured the compete would be awesome as well. I'll try tangerine next because compete is my go to intra workout drink now.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  6. Tangerine = Tang!!!! Love the stuff.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Yes sir. 1 scoop in 20oz, refilled water half way through and still awesomeness. Fruit Punch is epic. If you guys made FP HemaVol, I'm not sure I could make the decision of Lemon vs FP. :S. Although half and half sounds killer...
    we will have both tangy tangerine hemavol and fruit punch hemavol(with identical flavoring to compete) very shortly

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    we will have both tangy tangerine hemavol and fruit punch hemavol(with identical flavoring to compete) very shortly
    IForce has everything on point flavor wise. If they nail raspberry lemonade Maximize Intense that would be a perfect trifecta.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. LOL Vaughn. i've got the FP compete and lemon hemavol, both of them i love. i'm almost out of the lemon though, what should i try next? lemon is deeeelicious!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ssdx View Post
    LOL Vaughn. i've got the FP compete and lemon hemavol, both of them i love. i'm almost out of the lemon though, what should i try next? lemon is deeeelicious!
    both flavors of hemavol are epic.

    tangerine compete = hngggggggggggg

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    both flavors of hemavol are epic.

    tangerine compete = hngggggggggggg
    Tangerine compete is fap fap fap fap fab...

    Still never tried Hemavol.. At this point I'm so far behind the hemavol bandwagon, that I might as well never try it. That way I can just cherish what could have been lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tangerine compete is fap fap fap fap fab...

    Still never tried Hemavol.. At this point I'm so far behind the hemavol bandwagon, that I might as well never try it. That way I can just cherish what could have been lol.
    u just missed out on the compete/hemavol promo. wouldve been a perfect time to pop your hemavol cherry as it came with a free tub of compete. man i got like 10 of those combos. Competes gonna be my go to outdoor drink for the coming Arizona summer since i work outside. timing couldnt be more perfect

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tangerine compete is fap fap fap fap fab...

    Still never tried Hemavol.. At this point I'm so far behind the hemavol bandwagon, that I might as well never try it. That way I can just cherish what could have been lol.
    You have to buy a tub of hemavol ! Since I first tried it a year or so ago I've never been without it.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    u just missed out on the compete/hemavol promo. wouldve been a perfect time to pop your hemavol cherry as it came with a free tub of compete. man i got like 10 of those combos. Competes gonna be my go to outdoor drink for the coming Arizona summer since i work outside. timing couldnt be more perfect
    Not sure how I missed out on that lol. I have been logging Formutech Endurance, so haven't been looking a intras. Endurance has worked a little better for the cutting I am doing. I'm thinking of doing 1 scoop Endurance and 1 scoop Compete FTMFW




    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    You have to buy a tub of hemavol ! Since I first tried it a year or so ago I've never been without it.
    I have heard nothing but good things about.

  15. Tried a sample of the Lemon Drop flavor today. It impressed me as much as the Fruit Punch Slam and Tangy Tangerine have.

    All three of them are incredible. Glad I stocked up when I could

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    both flavors of hemavol are epic.

    tangerine compete = hngggggggggggg
    ahh i misread about the other flavors, lol when are the others coming out? my enhanced should be here soon too, cant wait to stack them

  17. LD >>> Tangerine for me.

    Might be in the minority but I absolutely loved the taste of the LD Compete (they were both very good tho).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. 1 scoop LD + 1 scoop FP ftw
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by scrapedshinz View Post
    Tried a sample of the Lemon Drop flavor today. It impressed me as much as the Fruit Punch Slam and Tangy Tangerine have.

    All three of them are incredible. Glad I stocked up when I could
    Pics meow
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  20. 2 scoops for me, has my water flavored for a 12 hour work shift lol.. it never ends!! I was on a fruit punch kick for months since it came out, but now im on tangy tangerine!! Drank 6 scoops today

    Mike

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    saw thread title and was like



    read post and was like




    LOL glad you like it man, Compete is my favorite iForce product to date.
    2 scoops in a half-gallon jub is my ****.

    2 scoops Tangy Tangerine + 4 scoops Protocol spread throughout the day is hnnnnng.

    Am I hoping for a tangy tangerine protein? why yes, yes i am

  22. we are releasing an isolate protein soon, ISOTEAN. The flavors will start with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, but we will be quickly working on releasing all fruit flavors after that.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    we are releasing an isolate protein soon, ISOTEAN. The flavors will start with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, but we will be quickly working on releasing all fruit flavors after that.
    Interesting. Will def be on my list to try out. I assume Dusty will have it eventually? Easier to swing by there.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Interesting. Will def be on my list to try out. I assume Dusty will have it eventually? Easier to swing by there.
    eventually, still a few months out

  25. Us Aussies miss all the deals! Lol

  26. All the flavoring is so spot on. I like throwing Compete in my water during the day - I end up chugging it. I normally struggle with taking all that water to the face, but I have no trouble when I add in the lemony deliciousness.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    2 scoops in a half-gallon jub is my ****.

    2 scoops Tangy Tangerine + 4 scoops Protocol spread throughout the day is hnnnnng.

    Am I hoping for a tangy tangerine protein? why yes, yes i am
    What flavor protocol?

    Mike

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What flavor protocol?

    Mike
    I'd assume the Orange Pineapple punch flavor...at least that is the combo I did. I agree with it tasting pretty epic.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  29. Easily top five tasting supps, in any category, of all time.

    (used the tangerine one when it first came out, hot damn good taste!)
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Easily top five tasting supps, in any category, of all time.

    (used the tangerine one when it first came out, hot damn good taste!)
    For months, I was on this only fruit punch kick.. not ive been eating, not drinking tangerine like no other! haha

    Mike

  31. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    2 scoops in 32 oz of water this morning . I figured I'd wheeze off it until lunch . Halfway through my jug and I refilled it with water and the flavor didn't change at all. It's impossible to dilute the delicious lemon flavor .
    Second serving in and I'm really liking it so far.
    Compete's flavoring system is absolutely amazing, IMHO - couldn't have nailed the flavors any better.

    Any skeptics that want to try a scoop of Lemon Drop, shoot me a PM - only have a few though.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  32. I used to drink gatorade intraworkout just because i loved the flavor and hydrtion and taste. but honestly compete wins in every category, even taste and as stated, i will mix up a half gallon of water and its super joooocy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  33. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    For months, I was on this only fruit punch kick.. not ive been eating, not drinking tangerine like no other! haha

    Mike
    Tangerine > ALL
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Tangerine > ALL
    For now, I agree. In a few months, ill prolly be on a lemon kick

    Mike

  35. The lemon drop is some of the best tasting stuff on the market. I have tangerine enroute and I am jazzed about it's possibilities.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    u just missed out on the compete/hemavol promo. wouldve been a perfect time to pop your hemavol cherry as it came with a free tub of compete. man i got like 10 of those combos. Competes gonna be my go to outdoor drink for the coming Arizona summer since i work outside. timing couldnt be more perfect
    Definitely NOT looking forward to the PHX summers lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The lemon drop is some of the best tasting stuff on the market. I have tangerine enroute and I am jazzed about it's possibilities.
    You hush Mr! You ever been to House of Fitness in Tempe? Its Dusty Hanshaws place I tried tangerine there, when I picked up my Protean and it is Deeeeeelish! Haven't tried it in a performance setting tho, which I would like to do soon

    Dude Dusty is ****ing massive
    - Valdez

  37. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    What flavor protocol?

    Mike
    I actually use the cherry protocol lol

    It's like a tasty punch flavor when mixed.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Definitely NOT looking forward to the PHX summers lol...

    You hush Mr! You ever been to House of Fitness in Tempe? Its Dusty Hanshaws place I tried tangerine there, when I picked up my Protean and it is Deeeeeelish! Haven't tried it in a performance setting tho, which I would like to do soon

    Dude Dusty is ****ing massive
    - Valdez
    Haha Dusty is massive in person.

    I think the crossroads put that store just inside Scottsdale, Miller and something.

  39. Tangerine rocks baby! Really helps workout endurance and DOMS. Good stuff.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Definitely NOT looking forward to the PHX summers lol...



    You hush Mr! You ever been to House of Fitness in Tempe? Its Dusty Hanshaws place I tried tangerine there, when I picked up my Protean and it is Deeeeeelish! Haven't tried it in a performance setting tho, which I would like to do soon

    Dude Dusty is ****ing massive
    - Valdez
    Yes I have been in his store and it was a humbling experience. You go around thinking you have some size to your bad ass self and then you meet a BB'er in or close to Pro status. It really brings you back to reality. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pencil necks: 56% of the NFL is obese
    By doggzj in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 11:40 PM
  2. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in