Bulk TUDCA taste - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk TUDCA taste

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Bulk TUDCA taste

Anyone here tried bulk TUDCA powder? I got some and when I mix it with water, it feels likes its going to burn my tongue off. I weighed out a gram today, put some water in my mouth and poured the powder in. The second it mixed with water it tasted like it got very hot and acidic. I immediately spit it out. Ive tried UDCA from a research lab and didnt notice any flavor....
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the response... I bought it in bulk powder as well, from a diff source online and got the same sensation you described. Still swallowed it though with no adverse effects (that i know of) lol. I only used it 2 times because the taste/feeling concerned me.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bulk actigall does the does the same thing for me.. so sounds about right.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.

hey guys i got 25 from amazon supplement4less. Does it taste like 'salt'?... see the problem for me is... I am used to spicy hot food, like super hot.. so if its 'spicy burning' i dont feel it... if thats what u mean... it tastes 'salty' ish to me.. i just hope its not bunk salt LOL.... how does TUDCA really taste?I had UDCA before and it wasn't salty it was bland and not water soluble... nasty kinda yes but no burning or salty taste...The 'supplement4less' had good reviews on amazon and on their tudca but i dont know for sure... little help?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

tudca just tastes like acid lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.

damn it lol mine doesnt taste like acid just salty... but thats the problem i kept finding that ppl report it burning ... but i eat spicy food and therefore i dont sense burning normally in hot foods... so if its the same i cant tell lol.Has anyone bought from amazon bulk powder from supplements4less?

"TUDCA, Taurorsodeoxycholic Acid Premium Concentrated Blend (25 grams) Bulk Powder: Health & Personal care"
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    damn it lol mine doesnt taste like acid just salty... but thats the problem i kept finding that ppl report it burning ... but i eat spicy food and therefore i dont sense burning normally in hot foods... so if its the same i cant tell lol.Has anyone bought from amazon bulk powder from supplements4less?

"TUDCA, Taurorsodeoxycholic Acid Premium Concentrated Blend (25 grams) Bulk Powder: Health & Personal care"

thats how my research chem UDCA was. not gross at all. maybe a bit salty.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

That's who I bought it from. Same acid/salty taste. When you think of it's function, it makes sense that it would taste like acid.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.

and u had bloodwork showing it was legit? If so then im good to go Thanks Let me know.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

and u had bloodwork showing it was legit? If so then im good to go Thanks Let me know.
    Nope no bloodwork :/

Just used it for after my hard days of drinking since it seems to help. Never ran a cycle of any anabolic before. Just natty tboosters. So use with caution if your relying on it for that reason.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

My blood work showed Tudca (I wont say which brand, but pretty much the most popular one) and UDCA which was pharma grade to do little to nothing more than NAC.

Mike
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    My blood work showed Tudca (I wont say which brand, but pretty much the most popular one) and UDCA which was pharma grade to do little to nothing more than NAC.

Mike
    at what dose? i know someone prescribed ursodiol and its run at 1.5g/day. maybe the problem is we are all underdosing it
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    at what dose? i know someone prescribed ursodiol and its run at 1.5g/day. maybe the problem is we are all underdosing it
    almost 1400mg/day. Its suppose to be ran at 13-15mg/kg of bodyweight, and 1400 is just slightly more than that for me.

It's not that orals trash my liver, its just that NAC protects my liver perfect enough and its not really possible for udca and tudca to do more. Point being, NAC is 6$ per month, Tudca and UDCA is much more, and they do the same thing.
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

almost 1400mg/day. Its suppose to be ran at 13-15mg/kg of bodyweight, and 1400 is just slightly more than that for me.

It's not that orals trash my liver, its just that NAC protects my liver perfect enough and its not really possible for udca and tudca to do more. Point being, NAC is 6$ per month, Tudca and UDCA is much more, and they do the same thing.
    Very interesting info, thanks for that.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

1400mg/day of NAC or TUDCA?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Very interesting info, thanks for that.
    Anytime bro, I've just found it a waste. I'm extremely anal, and get blood work at a min, every 3 months but more often when I am looking to monitor certain things. To be completely honest, molecular nutrition liver stabil has worked the best to recover numbers. I take that + 300mg NAC 2x day when on.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    1400mg/day of NAC or TUDCA?
    1400mg UDCA. NAC at 600mg twice a day does the same, at least for my values.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dsade - NP Bulk product request - TUDCA
    By quigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 10:45 PM
  2. Nutraplanet bulk supplement taste?
    By elgenyo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 01:44 PM
  3. Bulk Tyrosine Taste
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:09 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 01:33 PM
  5. Whats worse than the taste of bulk powerFULL?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 12:05 PM