Solid multi for working mom?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been pestering my wife for a while now to get her diet in check and I think I have finally started to crack her. Today she text me saying she wants me to buy her a multi. She wants one to help her because she is lacking energy. I'm gonna try and get her to write down her eating habits for the next two weeks also so she can really see how her diet is affecting her. Also if you could recommend a stim free energy enhancer, she has asthma and say caffeine triggers it.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would have her take a look at Formutech Natural Efx. It is stim free with 7 Keto dhea and Acetyl L Carnitine along with several other ingredients. If you google it there are a bunch of excellent logs and reviews on it. We also carry Fit Women daily multi vitamin. It is an excellent multi at a good price. We have more information on both at www.fnutrition.com. Depending on what medication she takes she may want to have her physician look over the ingredient panel. I doubt that there would be a problem but better to be safe. I how this helps her out.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Hey guys, been pestering my wife for a while now to get her diet in check and I think I have finally started to crack her. Today she text me saying she wants me to buy her a multi. She wants one to help her because she is lacking energy. I'm gonna try and get her to write down her eating habits for the next two weeks also so she can really see how her diet is affecting her. Also if you could recommend a stim free energy enhancer, she has asthma and say caffeine triggers it.
Source naturals life force for women would be an awesome choice.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Here is a great multi vitamin for anyone looking to be healthy:
Came in to say this, left satisfied :) OP, this is what I am taking now to ensure I have all of my bases covered.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Also, for energy, I think seeing the diet first will be beneficial. Most energy deficiencies are diet-related.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing alcar for about a month now and I swear by it. I love the stuff, great info so far guys thanks. I'm at work now so i will check it all out tonight.