DS Lean Extreme ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was just wondering if this is the original formula of lean extreme ? I just purchased this and this was the ingredients listed on the site. It seems a littledifferent from the old and new formula when compared ?Supplement Facts:Serving Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 90Amount Per Serving:proprietary Blend 370 mgGreen Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yes sir it is reason is because you have the 7-OH in the formula which was removed from the new lean xtreme for issues reported with womens birth control

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Hey guys I was just wondering if this is the original formula of lean extreme ? I just purchased this and this was the ingredients listed on the site. It seems a littledifferent from the old and new formula when compared ?Supplement Facts:Serving Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 90Amount Per Serving:proprietary Blend 370 mgGreen Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)

Is the original still being sold?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeah i believe so. I just ordered some yesterday and the supplement facts listed were the original ingridiants. It should be here today or tommorow so il find out soon.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
^^ this, OG was discontinued, they release the one with 7-OH, now have a 3rd one with 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone i believe.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
^^ this, OG was discontinued, they release the one with 7-OH, now have a 3rd one with 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone i believe.
Yeah I've only used the 7-OH. Got some great results on it last year too. Gotta take a look at this 15,16-D.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
so there was 3 different formulas of lean extreme ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
okay so im kind of disappointed. I received my lean extreme in the mail today and it turned out to be the new formula. The source I purchased it from listed the ingridiants as the 2nd generation formula on the site. What a rip off smh... Anyway how does the new formula match up with the older versions ?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
okay so im kind of disappointed. I received my lean extreme in the mail today and it turned out to be the new formula. The source I purchased it from listed the ingridiants as the 2nd generation formula on the site. What a rip off smh... Anyway how does the new formula match up with the older versions ?
Ahhh.. Happens all the time.

Just let us know how you go with it. Keen to see. I dont know much about it as i haven't read into it yet. Sorry dude.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry for your loss but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing when I read this

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards

Profion

Awards
Ive tried Oxyelite pro, but discontinued due to sweating alot og having to much weirdo energy from it.

How does Lean Xtreme work, and would it couse sweating?

Profion

Awards
Ive tried Oxyelite pro, but discontinued due to sweating alot og having to much weirdo energy from it.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards

Its non stim and not a thermogenic.

Works through different pathways and helps block cortisol as well.

Well thats how i understand it anyway. :)

Profion

Awards
So its through blocking cortisol, wich ive actually stuided alot with intermitt fasting.. and the human biological clock

Seems like DS make alot of products to counter anabolic steroids side effects such as htpa shutdown, aromatasion, and inceased cortisol levels.. mm would the effects even be significant when not running something steroidial

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Yeah it definitely "kept" me lean while on a cut. I stacked it with DCP though. But would be better than the new LX
Maybe i should give it a go. Haven't tried DCP yet though.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
DCP is great! I stacked it with SNS tta. Hard to get now though
DCP 2.0 is coming out soon apparently...or is it already out?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked the first two versions of LX so I'll have to try the 3rd gen soon.

Regarding the new AX Lean FX that looks good as well, I miss Retain2, that was easily my favorite of the cortisol control products.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the first two versions of LX so I'll have to try the 3rd gen soon.

Regarding the new AX Lean FX that looks good as well, I miss Retain2, that was easily my favorite of the cortisol control products.
Im looking forward to running LX + DecImate Reloaded....

Gonna get Olympia ready haha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'll see you in Vegas good sir :)
Yes sir.. We have a booth so you'll have to stop by.

Will you guys have a booth as well or just the walk and attack method?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir.. We have a booth so you'll have to stop by.

Will you guys have a booth as well or just the walk and attack method?
I usually just use the expos as a central meeting ground to spend time with our accounts, and of course I walk by to say hi to many folks at the expo as well.

Working a booth makes for a loong day, but it can be a good time. If I recall correctly, you havent been the the Olympia yet, you will surely love it. The O is much less crowded, and overall even more fun than the Arnold.