Na-Rala timing with ALAR

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
2-3 times a day, I am taking ALCAR (500-1000mg) with Choline (500mg) along with BCAA (1 serving), Agmatine (500-1000mg) and Citrulline (3-10g).
From what I understand, Na-Rala should be taken to counter effect possible toxicity from ALCAR.
If so, should Na-Rala be taken before ALCAR Or can it be taken anytime. As long as it is not taken with ALCAR?
Would 100-150mg of Na-Rala once a day suffice Or should I take this amount 2-3 times a day?
Would Na-Rala be effective if I took it (out of convenience) all at once for the day?
Are there any other cost effective alternatives to Na-Rala?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can be taken together, just don't mix them if they are both powders. If they are both powders then you need to separate the doses or they will polymerize. I usually take ~300mg of Na-RALA a day. More can be taken if you have the money to afford it. The half life is 17-22 hours so you can just take it once at the beginning of the day and be set.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your body shouldnt have a toxicity issue with ALCAR if taken intelligently.

Not a bad idea to cycle off every 3 months tho.

domore

Awards
Your body shouldnt have a toxicity issue with ALCAR if taken intelligently.

Not a bad idea to cycle off every 3 months tho.
Whoah! Powercage in the house! :djparty::djparty::djparty:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
They can be taken together, just don't mix them if they are both powders. If they are both powders then you need to separate the doses or they will polymerize. I usually take ~300mg of Na-RALA a day. More can be taken if you have the money to afford it. The half life is 17-22 hours so you can just take it once at the beginning of the day and be set.
Thanks!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The usual; Chillin' like a villain. We need more of you around these parts.

I plan on stopping by a little more often. Dont want to mess with AE and RenegadeRows' turf ;p