Running 2 Different Creatine Supps...

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
Ok so to start, im on the Intermittent fasting diet & right now im using protein shakes & those 3oz protein shots to prevent muscle loss during the long fast. After doing more research its also in my benefit to have a 10g BCAA drink & use a creatine supp before training which is on an empty stomach for max fat loss. So far i think im gonna get some Purple Wraath but cant decide on which creatine to use. One thing i do know is that first, i dont wanna run mono cause i dont want any bloating even if its the best bang for the buck, & second, i want it in pill form so i dont have to drink everything as i try to reserve any thirst i have for water!!

So since theres so much head spinning info on what creatine is best, i picked out 2 that i think would complement each other & want some input on this before i order em up. First is CRE 02 by millennium sports which has a mix of 2grams worth of Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Gluconate, Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate, Tri-Creatine Orotate; PLUS it has endurance supps in it too boot & it has good reviews. Since creatine is normally taken in 5 to 10mg doses i thought of adding in Kre-Alkalyn EFX by All American as it seems alot of people preffer this over all the rest.

So is taking 2 different creatine products a good idea & it cant hurt to try it out, OR am i just spinning my wheels here & im bound to get some replies about mono & its cheap price tag as the only go to for my creatine fix...??

Hopefully i explained my reasoning behind the question, & hopefully i dont get any creatine mono discussion here as i already said i dont want the bloat & i need it in capsule form to boot!!

THANKS!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, you should read more into IF'ing. If you are taking in protein shakes and those 3oz protein shots, you are not fasting. During your fasting period, it is recommended to take 10 grams of BCAA every 2 hours until you break your fast.

Second, creatine can be taken at any point of the day and you only need 3-5 grams per day. Does not need to be taken preworkout. As for creatine choice, since you stated you do not want creatine mono, look into SNS MCC or Genomyx Creignite. There is no need to combine two different creatines.

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
First off, you should read more into IF'ing. If you are taking in protein shakes and those 3oz protein shots, you are not fasting. During your fasting period, it is recommended to take 10 grams of BCAA every 2 hours until you break your fast.

Second, creatine can be taken at any point of the day and you only need 3-5 grams per day. Does not need to be taken preworkout. As for creatine choice, since you stated you do not want creatine mono, look into SNS MCC or Genomyx Creignite. There is no need to combine two different creatines.
While im still reading & researching more into IF'ing, ive read several times that a protein shake (made with water) is good for preserving muscle as that is the purpose of taking 10g of BCAAs. Taking creatine was also listed for the same purpose as the BCAAs & i just preffer to take them pre-workout.

I looked for SNS MCC & couldnt find it anywhere at Nutra & the Genomyx Creignite is yet another drink to be mixed up. Any other reccomendations?? Why not just buy & run ONE of the 2 i listed, the CRE 02 by millennium sports, or the KRE-Alkalyn EFX since taking 2 different creatines is not neccessary??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While im still reading & researching more into IF'ing, ive read several times that a protein shake (made with water) is good for preserving muscle as that is the purpose of taking 10g of BCAAs. Taking creatine was also listed for the same purpose as the BCAAs & i just preffer to take them pre-workout.

I looked for SNS MCC & couldnt find it anywhere at Nutra & the Genomyx Creignite is yet another drink to be mixed up. Any other reccomendations?? Why not just buy & run ONE of the 2 i listed, the CRE 02 by millennium sports, or the KRE-Alkalyn EFX since taking 2 different creatines is not neccessary??
While you are fasting, you do not want to consume calories. A protein shake, especially more then one will have you breaking your fast. BCAAs are to be taken during this duration while you are fasting to preserve muscle mass.

And ya you could for sure use one of the creatines you listed, I was simply saying there is no need to use two different creatines. The ones I listed are what I prefer if not taking basic creatine mono. May I ask why you want the creatine in capsule form? Just curious is all.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to take anything during your fast. That is kind of the point...its a fast, it isn't going to just burn your muscle up in that time frame.

As for your question anything as long as it isn't Kre-alkalyn. That is overpriced and not any better than regular creatine mono. Out of your choices just got with CRE 02 if that is what you want.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over thinking is an extremely frequent occurrence these days... SNS Creatine monohydrate like Bayne recommended is the way to go. Don't worry about all those other types. Mono remains king no matter what supplement companies would like you to believe.

- Valdez

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they call it MONO for a reason! It's #1 numero MONO!

for real though, unless mono gives you digestive issues, just get one from a quality company (SNS is one of these) and ave 3-5g/day. Don't bother loading it, and it doesn't have to be cycled.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they call it MONO for a reason! It's #1 numero MONO!

for real though, unless mono gives you digestive issues, just get one from a quality company (SNS is one of these) and ave 3-5g/day. Don't bother loading it, and it doesn't have to be cycled.
This guy^^^ he knows what's up ;)

- Valdez

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, doesn't matter what form of Creatine(for the most part), just get mono or mcc

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Creignite u posted there has 2 DIFFERENT creatines in it, mono & mcc, & taking 2 different creatines was the WHOLE point of this thread!!

IDK...
There is only a combo of 4 grams of creatine per serving. 2.5 MCC + 1.5 Mono. Along with other goodies added. Plus this is a single product not two different products.