Best Female Stim and Non Stim fat burner

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I ve had female clients that love Lean EFX Refined as a stimulant fat burner as far a non stimulant you cant beat Natural EFX, the great part is both these can be ran together and you can continue use of Natural EFX as long as you want!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. I just gave a girl at the gym a sample of dexaprine XR, she took half and said next time shes taking a 1/4! Lucky!! her bottle would last a lifetime haha
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Keep in eye out for the new Decimate coming up in a couple which will blow everyones minds....trust me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Keep in eye out for the new Decimate coming up in a couple which will blow everyones minds....trust me
    Interested
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  5. Just ordered some Alphaburn, Vanillean and 7-keto. Was looking at Natural EFX but already supplement with ALA, L-carnitine, chromium, 5-htp and the b-vitamin cofactors so I just picked up some 7-keto instead. I was going to order Lean Xtreme but worried about too much cortisol suppression.

    I plan on stacking the Alphaburn, Vanillean and 7-keto with PES Shift and Revamp which I picked up with my last nutraplanet order. I was going to stack these with usual routine of 500 mg tyrosine, 500 mg dl-phenylalanine, 1500 mg ALCAR, 800 mg Choline Citrate, Green Tea Extract,1500 mg beta-alanine, 5 g citruline malate and creatine preworkout. I do 100 mg of 5-htp at night to balance the morning tyrosine/phen. dosage.

    I also have some rasberry ketones and green coffee bean extract. Do you think this would be helpful to add or no?

    Do you think any of this is overkill? I don't want to be taking a million supps during the day. Trying to get off the need for stim based fat burners and pre-workout supps for a while to get my natural energy back. Picked up the Ultima & PLCAR Platinum Stack too for leg day. Going Stim free is expensive!
    •   
       


  6. New forumula for Alpha T2 has been released. Can't wait to use it: 300mg per cap of Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    New forumula for Alpha T2 has been released. Can't wait to use it: 300mg per cap of Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl
    And the bottle is prettier

  8. For women, I like to recommend either the new Oxy Elite Pro Powder or Alphamine.

    One of my reasons is that both of these seem to continuously provide a clean, jitter free feeling for all clients and one can easily manipulate the dosing to even further asses their tolerance.

    1 scoop too much? How about just 1/2 scoop? Or 1.5 scoops?

    The days are over to where I would (rarely) recommend opening a capsule and either pouring half the powder into your mouth and washing it back with water or just dumping half the cap into a shot of water if you needed to tighten the dose up a little bit.
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    For women, I like to recommend either the new Oxy Elite Pro Powder or Alphamine.

    One of my reasons is that both of these seem to continuously provide a clean, jitter free feeling for all clients and one can easily manipulate the dosing to even further asses their tolerance.

    1 scoop too much? How about just 1/2 scoop? Or 1.5 scoops?

    The days are over to where I would (rarely) recommend opening a capsule and either pouring half the powder into your mouth and washing it back with water or just dumping half the cap into a shot of water if you needed to tighten the dose up a little bit.
    It really is a beautiful thing, the powders. Also allows you to consume over a period of time if needed just for a slight pick me up for "those days" at work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Look into Reduce XT, GCB, TTA, Forskolin, Lean Xtreme, etc.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pre-Workout Drink - Non-Stim
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:17 PM
  2. best non stimulant fat burner
    By 808shredded in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:19 PM
  3. Stim and Non Stim stack
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:39 AM
  5. What is Best non Thermogenic Fat Burner
    By kenbrainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Log in
Log in