• Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR for stimulant, TT-33 for non-stimulant

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We offer Lean EFX Refined as a stim thermogenic and Natural EFX as our non-stim fat burner. They stack exceptionally well and I like to add in a good GDA like SlinSane (Genomyx), SlinShot (Purus), or Recompadrol (EBF) to make the most of my food too.

Check them out!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/formutech-nutrition/lean-efx-refined-60-capsules.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/formutech-nutrition/natural-efx-108-veggie-capsules.html

They're both on sale right now! PM me with any other questions!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hi there!

We have 2 great choices for stim and non-stim thermos, and we've seen great results with both. As mentioned, we have Dexaprine XR for your stimulant version and TT-33 for non-stimulant version. Let us know if you have specific questions about either product and we'll be happy to help :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there!

We have 2 great choices for stim and non-stim thermos, and we've seen great results with both. As mentioned, we have Dexaprine XR for your stimulant version and TT-33 for non-stimulant version. Let us know if you have specific questions about either product and we'll be happy to help :)
when you need a female athletes opinion, iForce now has you covered here at AM :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For low (almost no stim) and unparalleled Fat Loss we have Reduce-XT , Raspberry Ketones and Green Coffee bean extract :). Our sponsored athlete Elle Dellalo Fox loves them! And she is in magnificent shape!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And for stim, Alphamine!!! Man, woman, whatever. It doesn't discriminate:)

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Hey, I am not a rep!
No stim: PES Alpha T2, T33 is alright, but I liked Alpha much better.
Vanilean and Alphaburn are cheap and work very well.
DCP (it's still available).
If I were you, I would stack Alpha T2 with either Vanilean or Alphaburn
and then add a 1/4 capsule of Dexaprine (clean, clear stim) 1-4 times a day.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl uses 2 caps of tt33 upon waking.. loves it. She can only handle 1/? cap of dexaprine so her bottle is like a never ending supply haha.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 + TTA + SS Forskollin

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For low (almost no stim) and unparalleled Fat Loss we have Reduce-XT , Raspberry Ketones and Green Coffee bean extract :). Our sponsored athlete Elle Dellalo Fox loves them! And she is in magnificent shape!
You can say that again lol. Thyrocaps are another item that could be added.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I am not a rep!
No stim: PES Alpha T2, T33 is alright, but I liked Alpha much better.
Vanilean and Alphaburn are cheap and work very well.
DCP (it's still available).
If I were you, I would stack Alpha T2 with either Vanilean or Alphaburn
and then add a 1/4 capsule of Dexaprine (clean, clear stim) 1-4 times a day.
Alpha-T2 has undergone a reformulation.

The new version is on it's way and is far superior to the old version. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
A further reformulation?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A further reformulation?
This is the only real reformulation it has ever gone under. The first one was switching one beta agonist for another while the other two ingredients remained the same, in the same doses.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack just start low on the ephedrine if the stimulant effects overwhelm you.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is the only real reformulation it has ever gone under. The first one was switching one beta agonist for another while the other two ingredients remained the same, in the same doses.
Well, I do see S-A2 coming in, and I bet that N-Coumaroyldopamine comes in also.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting guesses.

I can neither confirm nor deny (yet). :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Give Red Acid Reborn a look. Simple formula, appetite suppression works rather well. Makes dieting a hell of a lot easier.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Powercage is BACK!!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ECA or Clen for stim and Vanillean for non-stim. Nothing beats a ECA stack with some HIT cardio

d1sc1ple

Awards
Non-Stim Alpha T2 with SS Forskolin 95 , stimulant is AlphaMine at two scoops

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The new and reformulated DecImate by Genomyx will be a sure fire hit.

#excited

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great stacks, Ill look into some too! Stims seem.to have a huge negative impact on my body! Mentally fine, but way too many sides!

feather319

feather319

Awards
Would tyrosine, rhodiola and licorice be okay to stack with any of the non-stim fat burners? I'm starting a detox from stims next week but still need something for appetite suppression and energy. I was thinking these could help with the addition of vanillean and Alpha T2. I'm a little weary of alpha T2 however because doesn't it still product stim like effects?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new version of Alpha-T2 should be with us shortly! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would tyrosine, rhodiola and licorice be okay to stack with any of the non-stim fat burners? I'm starting a detox from stims next week but still need something for appetite suppression and energy. I was thinking these could help with the addition of vanillean and Alpha T2. I'm a little weary of alpha T2 however because doesn't it still product stim like effects?
It does have some minor stimulatory effect with they Alpha-Y and Higenamine, but there is no caffeine. Their effects are more targeted at fat loss than comprehensive energy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does have some minor stimulatory effect with they Alpha-Y and Higenamine, but there is no caffeine. Their effects are more targeted at fat loss than comprehensive energy.
Reduce xt and thyrocaps: ) promo up right nah!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I ve had female clients that love Lean EFX Refined as a stimulant fat burner as far a non stimulant you cant beat Natural EFX, the great part is both these can be ran together and you can continue use of Natural EFX as long as you want!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just gave a girl at the gym a sample of dexaprine XR, she took half and said next time shes taking a 1/4! Lucky!! her bottle would last a lifetime haha

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Keep in eye out for the new Decimate coming up in a couple which will blow everyones minds....trust me :D

feather319

feather319

Awards
Just ordered some Alphaburn, Vanillean and 7-keto. Was looking at Natural EFX but already supplement with ALA, L-carnitine, chromium, 5-htp and the b-vitamin cofactors so I just picked up some 7-keto instead. I was going to order Lean Xtreme but worried about too much cortisol suppression.

I plan on stacking the Alphaburn, Vanillean and 7-keto with PES Shift and Revamp which I picked up with my last nutraplanet order. I was going to stack these with usual routine of 500 mg tyrosine, 500 mg dl-phenylalanine, 1500 mg ALCAR, 800 mg Choline Citrate, Green Tea Extract,1500 mg beta-alanine, 5 g citruline malate and creatine preworkout. I do 100 mg of 5-htp at night to balance the morning tyrosine/phen. dosage.

I also have some rasberry ketones and green coffee bean extract. Do you think this would be helpful to add or no?

Do you think any of this is overkill? I don't want to be taking a million supps during the day. Trying to get off the need for stim based fat burners and pre-workout supps for a while to get my natural energy back. Picked up the Ultima & PLCAR Platinum Stack too for leg day. Going Stim free is expensive!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New forumula for Alpha T2 has been released. Can't wait to use it: 300mg per cap of Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New forumula for Alpha T2 has been released. Can't wait to use it: 300mg per cap of Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl
And the bottle is prettier :smirk:

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
For women, I like to recommend either the new Oxy Elite Pro Powder or Alphamine.

One of my reasons is that both of these seem to continuously provide a clean, jitter free feeling for all clients and one can easily manipulate the dosing to even further asses their tolerance.

1 scoop too much? How about just 1/2 scoop? Or 1.5 scoops?

The days are over to where I would (rarely) recommend opening a capsule and either pouring half the powder into your mouth and washing it back with water or just dumping half the cap into a shot of water if you needed to tighten the dose up a little bit.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For women, I like to recommend either the new Oxy Elite Pro Powder or Alphamine.

One of my reasons is that both of these seem to continuously provide a clean, jitter free feeling for all clients and one can easily manipulate the dosing to even further asses their tolerance.

1 scoop too much? How about just 1/2 scoop? Or 1.5 scoops?

The days are over to where I would (rarely) recommend opening a capsule and either pouring half the powder into your mouth and washing it back with water or just dumping half the cap into a shot of water if you needed to tighten the dose up a little bit.
It really is a beautiful thing, the powders. Also allows you to consume over a period of time if needed just for a slight pick me up for "those days" at work.