Best Stack for pink Magic ?

dezzy78

Awards
I have been using Pink Magic for 2 weeks now, and I am noticing that my recovery time is supper fast, even when I have killed it in the gym for 2 hours I still am good to go the next day, I do a lot of arms, and they seem to be improving already, before it was each month I would notice a slight change in them, now after 2 weeks I can see a difference, I have only been back at the gym for 4 month, and pretty much have not been in the last 12 years lol, so I got sick of looking at my tummy and decided to go and sort it, I have started a proper diet in the last 8 days, chicken, turkey, oats, avacardo, protein shakes, cottage cheese, ham, egg whites, tuna fish, white fish, and that kind of thing, 5-6 small meals a day rather than 3 big meals, I seem to be sticking at around 14 and a half stone, I was 16 stone lol, my arms and legs are fine, just round my stomach.

Anyway I am happy with Pink Magic although I know it's a love hate with some people, so is Prime a good thing to stack it with ?, or are they very similar ?, I use craze as a stim, much better than jacked3d, as no crash or jitters, you lose the big umph after 6 days of use, but it still motivates you, may get some white flood to use for a little wile till the craze works better again, anyone use whiteflood ?, apparently it is a nice stim with no crash or jitters either ?. I don't like the feeling of the slimming type pills, make my heart pump to much haha, almost feel like the speed i used to take years ago lol

Supplements are all new to me, so any advice on them is grateful I realize this is all over the place, just wanted you to get an understanding of where I am at, I am 34 also, so don't have the test i had when I was 18 lol, otherwise I would not use a test booster, sometimes i wonder if the people who do not respond to them well are really young, as when your 18 you have plenty of it already.

anyway the bottom line is, I want a good stack with Pink magic, and would like to hear what people have to say on which would be good, and which has given great results, just looking to add one more at the moment like, and not something that has side effects or needs other pct meds to cycle off it, don't think many supplements do really, not wanting in dies pill type either, so thanks again fellors Dezzy

dezzy78

Awards
I should point out that I posted something similar over at Bodybuilding . com, and that was 2 weeks ago, but not had one reply to the thread, so I thought people here may be more helpful, cheers

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
And be sure optimize your workouts by doing 10 sets of yoga ball squats!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shame your not in the uk, as i would squat you you little ferret, now go suck your bench partners **** another 10 times and you will be sure to add lots of lien protein to your diet YUM YUM lol
lol.. little ferret.

So much hostility.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shame there are lots of *****'s online, you know the ones, the weeds in the back of the gym lifting 10-20kg on bench lol,
What's a kg?

And for that.. what's a bench?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hostility is a dish best served cold, it got a reaction so it worked, you know what I am referring to with bench, if you don't then you need to get out more, you got any info or you just another time waster ?
I am definitely here to waste some time.. didnt even get through the original post.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great, thanks for that, I could use another joey
Joey? No my name is Ryan.

As far as things to stack: Check out logs on Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Versa-1, Erase, DAA etc. The possibilities are endless. I love White Flood(Watermelon) however, if you love craze WF will be really tame.

I have recently tried a sample of Volatile from Formutech, it is low stim, but caused a major pump.

If you want people to give you advice, try not to come off like a d***

The liger milk was part of an April Fool's day joke. No need to get all bent out of shape.

dezzy78

Awards
Joey? No my name is Ryan.

As far as things to stack: Check out logs on Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Versa-1, Erase, DAA etc. The possibilities are endless. I love White Flood(Watermelon) however, if you love craze WF will be really tame.

I have recently tried a sample of Volatile from Formutech, it is low stim, but caused a major pump.

If you want people to give you advice, try not to come off like a d***

The liger milk was part of an April Fool's day joke. No need to get all bent out of shape.
Will check those things out Ryan for sure, I thought jacked3d was better than craze at the gym, but afterwards it was not so good ha, I was a bit ruff on the guy now i have had a few minuets, it's 7.30pm uk and I have not long been up, night-shift, just bad time ect, then the guy about the ball squats, just topped it off like ha, especially when your trying to get good info, point taking mate, thanks for the input i really appreciate that, cheers

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
What's up with these pink magic threads lately?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stack it with Flying Ninja Monkey Tears and some Deer Antler Extract

dezzy78

Awards
Dezzy what are your goals?
To gain as much muscle as possible and lose some of my stomach fat, got way to much round their ha, just let myself go a little, my arms are getting definition, as are my shoulders, but the stomach is going to take some work, I am working out for 1 and a half hours 6 times a week now, only started that the last 2 weeks, before that it was 45mins, which is not enough, so i am killing it, just need to ponder on this some more, I have attacked my diet over the last 2 weeks as well, lots of protein in the day, and 2 small lots of carbs before and after workout

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
To gain as much muscle as possible and lose some of my stomach fat, got way to much round their ha, just let myself go a little, my arms are getting definition, as are my shoulders, but the stomach is going to take some work, I am working out for 1 and a half hours 6 times a week now, only started that the last 2 weeks, before that it was 45mins, which is not enough, so i am killing it, just need to ponder on this some more, I have attacked my dies over the last 2 weeks as well, lots of protein in the day, and 2 small lots of carbs before and after workout
why did you decide to start with the pink magic

dezzy78

Awards
What's up with these pink magic threads lately?
I think it is a love hate sort of thing, to be honest it was either that or prime, i kinda just went on a whim, I am willing to try most things like ha, some of them are boarder line illegal as well it seems or on the process of getting banned, just need to find an effective one to work along PM, I have the PM so I may as well finish it ha, it has made the recovery much easier and took away some of the aches

dezzy78

Awards
e going over it

why did you decide to start with the pink magic
Spir of the moment thing to be truthful heard more people hate it than love it at the moment ha, so maybe I should invest tomorrow with something else, any recommendations, with good solid stats though, looking for something that has had mostly posative feedback, seems PM is 50-50, as i work I kind of rushed it a little, should have spent more time reading up

dezzy78

Awards
the gym i am planing on joining next week is much better than the one i am at, the guy owns 3 gyms and is based in my local, he has done all the roids over the years, sells endless supplements and you know what lol, so he will have good advice also, not going down the roid route, not worth it, as you loose a lot of it after cycle anyway

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have someone else from the UK on here, even if you did argue with our longest running rep lol. :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to be a d-ck but you sound very inexperienced judging by some of the comments I've read from you so far. Not to knock on USP, as theyre a good company, but Pink Magic may give you positive results, but they will be very limited. It may only give you increased libido. Who knows. If you already hve high testosterone, it may not do much. It won't do a damn thing though if your training and diet isn't in check. The majority of testosterone boosters in my opinion will show greater results when run over a month (pending which product it is and dosing recommendations) Don't worry about what other people think of Pink Magic. You have it, take it. If it works, then money well spent.

As for stacking? There's no ingredient in there (from my knowledge) that will have any adverse reaction with any other type of generic natural testosterone booster. I agree with some of the above 'stacking' recommendations.

Don't even worry about which prewo is the best. There is no #1 prewo. Whatever works best for you, is #1.

If you lose all your gains after a steroid cycle, then you did something wrong.

Check out Nutraplanet and search the forums here. There's a vast amount of products with reviews you can look into to add with Pink Magic.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to have someone else from the UK on here, even if you did argue with our longest running rep lol. :)
Bleh...you British people and your weird food and bad teeth!! haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bleh...you British people and your weird food and bad teeth!! haha
I have had a few people make teeth jokes. I didn't realise you had that stereotype about us lol.

Mine are obsessively whitened so thankfully I break the rule.

P.S. nobody can say our food is weird when they inhabit the country which hosts the Texas state food fair lol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had a few people make teeth jokes. I didn't realise you had that stereotype about us lol.

P.S. nobody can say our food is weird when they inhabit the country which hosts the Texas state food fair lol.
Tea and crumpets and bad teeth lol I hung out with some British Royal Marines once and they were cool 'chaps' or 'mates'

You aren't American if you haven't eaten deep fried twinkies at a State Fair!

dezzy78

Awards
I'm not trying to be a d-ck but you sound very inexperienced judging by some of the comments I've read from you so far. Not to knock on USP, as theyre a good company, but Pink Magic may give you positive results, but they will be very limited. It may only give you increased libido. Who knows. If you already hve high testosterone, it may not do much. It won't do a damn thing though if your training and diet isn't in check. The majority of testosterone boosters in my opinion will show greater results when run over a month (pending which product it is and dosing recommendations) Don't worry about what other people think of Pink Magic. You have it, take it. If it works, then money well spent.

As for stacking? There's no ingredient in there (from my knowledge) that will have any adverse reaction with any other type of generic natural testosterone booster. I agree with some of the above 'stacking' recommendations.

Don't even worry about which prewo is the best. There is no #1 prewo. Whatever works best for you, is #1.

If you lose all your gains after a steroid cycle, then you did something wrong.

Check out Nutraplanet and search the forums here. There's a vast amount of products with reviews you can look into to add with Pink Magic.
I am not very experienced with supplements your right, as last time I worked out in the gym I was 20, 14 year back, and back then I was using sustanon and lost 15% if not more after cycle, just got pure laze after 3-4 weeks of stopping, relied on them to much, and I was young and stupid the body at 20 has enough test without any kind of steroid, it's really when you get to my age now that you would be better to consider it, but I would rather not

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tea and crumpets and bad teeth lol I hung out with some British Royal Marines once and they were cool 'chaps' or 'mates'

You aren't American if you haven't eaten deep fried twinkies at a State Fair!
Tea and crumpets are very English. A spot of earl grey tea with morning brunch? Yes please!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol my grandma is from England so I have a soft spot for tea and crumpets.
I went to Connecticut once.

We are practically brothers. :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not very experienced with supplements your right, as last time I worked out in the gym I was 20, 14 year back, and back then I was using sustanon and lost 15% if not more after cycle, just got pure laze after 3-4 weeks of stopping, relied on them to much, and I was young and stupid the body at 20 has enough test without any kind of steroid, it's really when you get to my age now that you would be better to consider it, but I would rather not
I'm not recommending you do steroids lol I was just recommending you search around here and read up and understand different products and why people think they are good or bad. %50 of the supplement threads here are most likely natural testosterone boosting product related

dezzy78

Awards
lol, I was out of line really, but he will get over it i am sure, as will i ha. Who does he rep for like ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I was out of line really, but he will get over it i am sure, as will i ha. Who does he rep for like ?
DAdams is a PES rep, same company as me.

While I am here I should recommend that you check out AnaBeta. It seems appropriate to make recommendations based solely on what company you work for. That is how other people seem to do it on here! ;)

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
lol ok Dezzy so first you are upset because you want to squat me but I dont live near you, then Im called a "little ferret", and you finish that off with some interesting nutritional advice by stating that performing oral sex on a gym partner several times would be a good source of protein. I would like to point out that you also said the words "YUM YUM" at the end of that.

dezzy78

Awards
lol ok Dezzy so first you are upset because you want to squat me but I dont live near you, then Im called a "little ferret", and you finish that off with some interesting nutritional advice by stating that performing oral sex on a gym partner several times would be a good source of protein. I would like to point out that you also said the words "YUM YUM" at the end of that.
you will get over it haha

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards

Brilliant these yanks get rather uppity from time to time:)

dezzy78

Awards
DAdams is a PES rep, same company as me.

While I am here I should recommend that you check out AnaBeta. It seems appropriate to make recommendations based solely on what company you work for. That is how other people seem to do it on here! ;)
you can PM me you recomendations if you like, and maybe advise me, do you sell direct or through a site or both ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can PM me you recomendations if you like, and maybe advise me, do you sell direct or through a site or both ?
Sure. PM sent. :)

dezzy78

Awards
I'm not recommending you do steroids lol I was just recommending you search around here and read up and understand different products and why people think they are good or bad. %50 of the supplement threads here are most likely natural testosterone boosting product related
Nice tip cheers, I don't buy a new guitar without knowing what it is I am buying, so should have done the same think on the supplements, its a mine field like, 100s of them,

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hm can I have 60 samples of ABE????
Yes. I need to ship them separately though from England so if you pay me $80 I will pop them in the post. :D

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Didn't they stop selling pink magic and replaced with with test powder??