Best Stack for pink Magic ?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy78 View Post

I do need to loose some fat yes, but don't want something that makes your heart race to do it lol, will check those 2 out thanks :-)
    Understandable dezzy! If OxyElite doesn't seem right for you, give c20 a try. I'm currently running it for my prep and have enjoyed a nice leaning effect along with good pumps and killer vascularity. I havent noticed any appetite increase at all. Very solid product. Keep us posted on what you decide.
    Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Understandable dezzy! If OxyElite doesn't seem right for you, give c20 a try. I'm currently running it for my prep and have enjoyed a nice leaning effect along with good pumps and killer vascularity. I havent noticed any appetite increase at all. Very solid product. Keep us posted on what you decide.
    Yep! Compound 20 is totally non-stimulant. Dezzy, if you are sensitive to stimulants then a low stim stack such as Recreate/Compound 20 might be better for you.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    ok will do mate, cheers

4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Yep! Compound 20 is totally non-stimulant. Dezzy, if you are sensitive to stimulants then a low stim stack such as Recreate/Compound 20 might be better for you.
    great advice, thanks, spoke to Monte in message and think i have a good stack worked out, ordering tomorrow as want to get started yesterday ha, thanks again

5. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy78 View Post

great advice, thanks, spoke to Monte in message and think i have a good stack worked out, ordering tomorrow as want to get started yesterday ha, thanks again
    Good stuff Dezzy!
    Independent
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    DAdams is a PES rep, same company as me.

While I am here I should recommend that you check out AnaBeta. It seems appropriate to make recommendations based solely on what company you work for. That is how other people seem to do it on here!
    At least your honest

7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was worried you were trying to make me have sex with a shoe lol.
    I literally LOL'd at that.

8. I just had to make sure we were on the same wavelength!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best stack for Lean Muscle Gains
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 06:14 PM
  2. Best Stack for mass??
    By Haggerty in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4