Best Stack for pink Magic ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Good to have someone else from the UK on here, even if you did argue with our longest running rep lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. I'm not trying to be a d-ck but you sound very inexperienced judging by some of the comments I've read from you so far. Not to knock on USP, as theyre a good company, but Pink Magic may give you positive results, but they will be very limited. It may only give you increased libido. Who knows. If you already hve high testosterone, it may not do much. It won't do a damn thing though if your training and diet isn't in check. The majority of testosterone boosters in my opinion will show greater results when run over a month (pending which product it is and dosing recommendations) Don't worry about what other people think of Pink Magic. You have it, take it. If it works, then money well spent.

    As for stacking? There's no ingredient in there (from my knowledge) that will have any adverse reaction with any other type of generic natural testosterone booster. I agree with some of the above 'stacking' recommendations.

    Don't even worry about which prewo is the best. There is no #1 prewo. Whatever works best for you, is #1.

    If you lose all your gains after a steroid cycle, then you did something wrong.

    Check out Nutraplanet and search the forums here. There's a vast amount of products with reviews you can look into to add with Pink Magic.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good to have someone else from the UK on here, even if you did argue with our longest running rep lol.
    Bleh...you British people and your weird food and bad teeth!! haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Bleh...you British people and your weird food and bad teeth!! haha
    I have had a few people make teeth jokes. I didn't realise you had that stereotype about us lol.

    Mine are obsessively whitened so thankfully I break the rule.

    P.S. nobody can say our food is weird when they inhabit the country which hosts the Texas state food fair lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I have had a few people make teeth jokes. I didn't realise you had that stereotype about us lol.

    Mine are obsessively whitened so thankfully I break the rule.

    P.S. nobody can say our food is weird when they inhabit the country which hosts the Texas state food fair lol.
    Tea and crumpets and bad teeth lol I hung out with some British Royal Marines once and they were cool 'chaps' or 'mates'

    You aren't American if you haven't eaten deep fried twinkies at a State Fair!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm not trying to be a d-ck but you sound very inexperienced judging by some of the comments I've read from you so far. Not to knock on USP, as theyre a good company, but Pink Magic may give you positive results, but they will be very limited. It may only give you increased libido. Who knows. If you already hve high testosterone, it may not do much. It won't do a damn thing though if your training and diet isn't in check. The majority of testosterone boosters in my opinion will show greater results when run over a month (pending which product it is and dosing recommendations) Don't worry about what other people think of Pink Magic. You have it, take it. If it works, then money well spent.

    As for stacking? There's no ingredient in there (from my knowledge) that will have any adverse reaction with any other type of generic natural testosterone booster. I agree with some of the above 'stacking' recommendations.

    Don't even worry about which prewo is the best. There is no #1 prewo. Whatever works best for you, is #1.

    If you lose all your gains after a steroid cycle, then you did something wrong.

    Check out Nutraplanet and search the forums here. There's a vast amount of products with reviews you can look into to add with Pink Magic.
    I am not very experienced with supplements your right, as last time I worked out in the gym I was 20, 14 year back, and back then I was using sustanon and lost 15% if not more after cycle, just got pure laze after 3-4 weeks of stopping, relied on them to much, and I was young and stupid the body at 20 has enough test without any kind of steroid, it's really when you get to my age now that you would be better to consider it, but I would rather not

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Tea and crumpets and bad teeth lol I hung out with some British Royal Marines once and they were cool 'chaps' or 'mates'

    You aren't American if you haven't eaten deep fried twinkies at a State Fair!
    Tea and crumpets are very English. A spot of earl grey tea with morning brunch? Yes please!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Lol my grandma is from England so I have a soft spot for tea and crumpets.
    I went to Connecticut once.

    We are practically brothers.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy78 View Post

    I am not very experienced with supplements your right, as last time I worked out in the gym I was 20, 14 year back, and back then I was using sustanon and lost 15% if not more after cycle, just got pure laze after 3-4 weeks of stopping, relied on them to much, and I was young and stupid the body at 20 has enough test without any kind of steroid, it's really when you get to my age now that you would be better to consider it, but I would rather not
    I'm not recommending you do steroids lol I was just recommending you search around here and read up and understand different products and why people think they are good or bad. %50 of the supplement threads here are most likely natural testosterone boosting product related
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good to have someone else from the UK on here, even if you did argue with our longest running rep lol.
    lol, I was out of line really, but he will get over it i am sure, as will i ha. Who does he rep for like ?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy78 View Post
    lol, I was out of line really, but he will get over it i am sure, as will i ha. Who does he rep for like ?
    DAdams is a PES rep, same company as me.

    While I am here I should recommend that you check out AnaBeta. It seems appropriate to make recommendations based solely on what company you work for. That is how other people seem to do it on here!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. lol ok Dezzy so first you are upset because you want to squat me but I dont live near you, then Im called a "little ferret", and you finish that off with some interesting nutritional advice by stating that performing oral sex on a gym partner several times would be a good source of protein. I would like to point out that you also said the words "YUM YUM" at the end of that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Tea and crumpets are very English. A spot of earl grey tea with morning brunch? Yes please!
    I don't even know what a crumpet is! Googling now
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    lol ok Dezzy so first you are upset because you want to squat me but I dont live near you, then Im called a "little ferret", and you finish that off with some interesting nutritional advice by stating that performing oral sex on a gym partner several times would be a good source of protein. I would like to point out that you also said the words "YUM YUM" at the end of that.
    you will get over it haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have had a few people make teeth jokes. I didn't realise you had that stereotype about us lol.

    Mine are obsessively whitened so thankfully I break the rule.
    Brilliant these yanks get rather uppity from time to time

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    DAdams is a PES rep, same company as me.

    While I am here I should recommend that you check out AnaBeta. It seems appropriate to make recommendations based solely on what company you work for. That is how other people seem to do it on here!
    you can PM me you recomendations if you like, and maybe advise me, do you sell direct or through a site or both ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy78 View Post
    you will get over it haha
    lol I dont think you get it but thats ok. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Brilliant these yanks get rather uppity from time to time
    Don't tell me you are English as well? This is like a revolution!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy78 View Post
    you can PM me you recomendations if you like, and maybe advise me, do you sell direct or through a site or both ?
    Sure. PM sent.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Sure. PM sent.
    hm can I have 60 samples of ABE????
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm not recommending you do steroids lol I was just recommending you search around here and read up and understand different products and why people think they are good or bad. %50 of the supplement threads here are most likely natural testosterone boosting product related
    Nice tip cheers, I don't buy a new guitar without knowing what it is I am buying, so should have done the same think on the supplements, its a mine field like, 100s of them,

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    hm can I have 60 samples of ABE????
    Yes. I need to ship them separately though from England so if you pay me $80 I will pop them in the post.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Yes. I need to ship them separately though from English so if you pay me $80 I will pop them in the post.
    ****

    Well played, sir.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Didn't they stop selling pink magic and replaced with with test powder??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Sure. PM sent.
    arr Ben, pmd
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best stack for Lean Muscle Gains
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 06:14 PM
  2. Best Stack for mass??
    By Haggerty in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
  3. Best stacks????for methl ph's
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 10:28 AM
  4. Best Stack for what's on hand
    By smike319 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Log in
Log in