Round 2 of Versa + Enhance on way

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been off Versa about 10 days. Hate to admit this, but I notice a difference in strength off it. I, however, did not seem to lose gains I saw after 30 days on. Look as good as I have looked in many years bf composition wise. I would say strength off maybe 5 pounds here 10 pounds there, but my size is the same.

I was not crazy about Jack3d micro. Solid, but I still like a fee others better because of the happy energy I get from them so I am giving Enhanced a run.

I also ordered some more Focus XT and SNS Phenibut for a first. Nutra Planet rock as they got over night delivery out today with 3:47 order. Looking forward to chest and tris tomorrow night with Versa-1 and Enhanced.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
V-1 + Enhanced is a great combo. If you haven't tried Enhanced solo yet, I'd give it a try to see how it works for you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
v1 with muscle marinade is also really nice (during your workouts it is. i crash after)

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried. Tried most others out there. Looking forward.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
v1 with muscle marinade is also really nice (during your workouts it is. i crash after)
Although somewhat retired, I still subject to WADA and lucky me works at a drug free work place. The DMA spools me a bit even though I know I can mass spec a false negative.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been off Versa about 10 days. Hate to admit this, but I notice a difference in strength off it. I, however, did not seem to lose gains I saw after 30 days on. Look as good as I have looked in many years bf composition wise. I would say strength off maybe 5 pounds here 10 pounds there, but my size is the same.

I was not crazy about Jack3d micro. Solid, but I still like a fee others better because of the happy energy I get from them so I am giving Enhanced a run.

I also ordered some more Focus XT and SNS Phenibut for a first. Nutra Planet rock as they got over night delivery out today with 3:47 order. Looking forward to chest and tris tomorrow night with Versa-1 and Enhanced.
Are you planning a 4 or 8 week run this time?

Either way, it's great that your gains are sticking. Surprised strength has dipped (even I slightly)

Look forward to hearing what you think of the combo!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you planning a 4 or 8 week run this time?

Either way, it's great that your gains are sticking. Surprised strength has dipped (even I slightly)

Look forward to hearing what you think of the combo!
Really did not intend to take a break so much as local stores were out of Versa-1 and then I got a cold that lasted 7 days.

I know my body well. Been working out since 80s. I a very hard gainer now, but I am also 46. Hit real quick gains first two weeks of Versa strength wise and plateaued last two weeks, but noticed body composition was better. Somewhere in between now strength wise, but please realize my gains were not huge. About 10 percent in flat barbell bench though was nice and very noticeable. Perhaps 5 to 10 percent all around.

Maybe I am just a responder or maybe because I am so old, but I had a noticeable change in body composition in first run and it stayed. I am much more focused on composition than brute strength.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this positive Versa 1 talk has me for surely interested i need to give this a try eventually here in awhile.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
I know I have experienced continuous gains (if to call it a rebound effect) when coming off Prime. My strength and overall feeling I had when on it stays elevated for another week or two.

The consistent daily supplementation for 8+ weeks long seems to build a nice blood baseline that sticks around even after stopping use.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Running this right now! A little over a week in and am starting to feel it kick! The stim in enhanced is great and the versa 1 is having me stupid hungry and pounding food. I feel restricted at 3900 calories! Cant wait to see how this is once it fully kicks in.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running this right now! A little over a week in and am starting to feel it kick! The stim in enhanced is great and the versa 1 is having me stupid hungry and pounding food. I feel restricted at 3900 calories! Cant wait to see how this is once it fully kicks in.
Awesome! Love the combo as well; the focus it gives me is crazy. Do you have a log going currently?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Love the combo as well; the focus it gives me is crazy. Do you have a log going currently?
No log, but if things continue the way they are, they're both going to get a positive review from me in the review section! I might be ordering a second container of both and taking it 8 weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No log, but if things continue the way they are, they're both going to get a positive review from me in the review section! I might be ordering a second container of both and taking it 8 weeks.
Might as well bump it to 8 weeks. ;)

How is the recovery with the two from workout to workout?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Might as well bump it to 8 weeks. ;)

How is the recovery with the two from workout to workout?
Pretty good! My cousin was in town for the last 8 days and we trained together all but one of them and my recovery was fine despite training every day. Definitely enjoying it. Will have to drop an order soon!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been off Versa about 10 days. Hate to admit this, but I notice a difference in strength off it. I, however, did not seem to lose gains I saw after 30 days on. Look as good as I have looked in many years bf composition wise. I would say strength off maybe 5 pounds here 10 pounds there, but my size is the same.I was not crazy about Jack3d micro. Solid, but I still like a fee others better because of the happy energy I get from them so I am giving Enhanced a run.I also ordered some more Focus XT and SNS Phenibut for a first. Nutra Planet rock as they got over night delivery out today with 3:47 order. Looking forward to chest and tris tomorrow night with Versa-1 and Enhanced.
I love happy stories. :) Glad to hear you liked VERSA-1™ so much 996ttelise! Will you be logging round 2 with Enhanced in the mix? I'd love to follow.
I know I have experienced continuous gains (if to call it a rebound effect) when coming off Prime. My strength and overall feeling I had when on it stays elevated for another week or two. The consistent daily supplementation for 8+ weeks long seems to build a nice blood baseline that sticks around even after stopping use.
I also noticed this with VERSA-1. It probably took about 10 days to feel like I was totally back to normal.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
8 weeks for twice the fun! I've gotten in the habit of planning everything out for 8 weeks now as it seems to give me the best returns, rather than a 4 week on, 4 week off, 4 week on.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I enjoyed the same combo.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERSA-1 continues to amaze me as a dietary supplement...

d1sc1ple

Awards
Best stack for pre, crazy workouts in your future.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, may think I am full of shyte, but . . . I jumped right back up to where I was at on Versa a week and a half ago. I noticed immediate increase in strength back to level I was at on Versa. Not huge, but 5 or so percent across the board and enough to be noticeable.

I really notice it in reps more than max. I do pyramids and I am getting 8 or so reps on first step down from max where I used to get 6 with some strain. Seems like I almost get stronger during sets rather than farique and get weaker.

I am a believer and in the five years I have been around here never touted a product or started a thread to tout a product.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, may think I am full of shyte, but . . . I jumped right back up to where I was at on Versa a week and a half ago. I noticed immediate increase in strength back to level I was at on Versa. Not huge, but 5 or so percent across the board and enough to be noticeable.

I really notice it in reps more than max. I do pyramids and I am getting 8 or so reps on first step down from max where I used to get 6 with some strain. Seems like I almost get stronger during sets rather than farique and get weaker.

I am a believer and in the five years I have been around here never touted a product or started a thread to tout a product.
Thanks for your feedback 996ttelise. I experience notable strength and strength endurance improvements while using VERSA-1 as well. It's a great feeling when your performance actually improves as a workout progresses.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Great feedback 996ttlesie. All this positive feedback is making it harder to look at my versa 1 bottles lol. Let me know if you decide to log the rest bud.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback 996ttelise. I experience notable strength and strength endurance impr
ovements while using VERSA-1 as well. It's a great feeling when your performance actually improves as a workout progresses.
and the next day you can do it all over again just as hard and as heavy...

with almost weekly changes in the mirror..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the next day you can do it all over again just as hard and as heavy...

with almost weekly changes in the mirror..
It's a beautiful thing.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used Versa with enhanced and ABE today......killed shoulders
Enhanced helped me with a shoulder plateau that I've been struggling to get through. Curious to see how this continues to work for you!