Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Versa 1 Stack?

Seein Green

Awards
I'll be finishing up a 4 week run with Test Powder and Compond 20 the end of this week. I have been utilizing the usual staples along with enhanced as a pre-w (awesome s*!t by the way)! This was a follow up to an 8 week cycle of AE and EP. Had great gains and experience with this combo and already have it on the fridge awaiting my completion with Test Powder, Compound 20 run. Excited to get back on for another 8 week run and have read that Versa-1 would be a good addition to the two this time around. Just curious who has had any experience with this stack (Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and Versa-1). It seems Versa is similar to AE with obviously different ingredients though. Question I'm trying to answer is do you think this is overkill and a little redundent to be using both Versa-1 and AE at the same time. Will they compliment each other or do more harm than good? The AE and EP work great hand in hand, so should I go for it with all three or possibly save the Versa-1 and run it with some DAA at the conclusion of my next 8 week run with AE, EP? Love to hear input from anybody who has ran AE and EP together and anyone that has stacked the three of them at the same time or definitely anyone that could give insight as to why they may or may not work well together.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running ABE with V-1 right now. Great lean muscle mass, strength increase, muscle fullness, and increased vasculsrity. Stacking all three would be a very nice stack. ABE + EP alone will give you great results. If it were me, I'd go ABE + EP for 8 weeks then take a few weeks break and run V-1 + Test Powder. If you wanted to go way crazy, once your C-20 + TP stack is done, take a break for 4 weeks and then run ABE + EP + V-1 + TP.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. There's a lot of options here and a lot going on in that original post bud.

You can run the ABE+EP+V1 or alternate between the two. If you haven't run each on their own, I'd advise starting like that. It will also account for more steady gains. Having a full year of a 50/50 ABE+EP & V-1+TestPowder when cycling between the two

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had great results with ABE + EP you could hold the V-1 to another time to extend gains over a longer time period rather than putting everything to use in a shorter time. With that said there is no issue with combining them if you want to.

Seein Green

Awards
Thanks for the input fellas! I think I'll run ABE + EP for 8 Weeks solo and then hop on Test powder and Versa-1 for a 4 week run and throw in some compound 20 again while I'm at it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input fellas! I think I'll run ABE + EP for 8 Weeks solo and then hop on Test powder and Versa-1 for a 4 week run and throw in some compound 20 again while I'm at it.
I like that set up a lot. You should see some amazing gains for 12 weeks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks solid!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice...I bet you'll see some nice strength gains with the second stack. Do you have a log?

Seein Green

Awards
Nice...I bet you'll see some nice strength gains with the second stack. Do you have a log?
Yeah, looking forward to it! I wish I had the time to log these runs. I own and operate a small business so my time is very limited. I'm lucky to get in four good workouts a week. I'll definitely be providing some feedback on my progress over the next 12 weeks though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, looking forward to it! I wish I had the time to log these runs. I own and operate a small business so my time is very limited. I'm lucky to get in four good workouts a week. I'll definitely be providing some feedback on my progress over the next 12 weeks though.
Good luck man! Those stacks, combined with proper diet and training, have the potential for some solid progress. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Seein Green

Awards
Good luck man! Those stacks, combined with proper diet and training, have the potential for some solid progress. Look forward to hearing how it goes.
Absolutely! Just got off a rest week after 15 straight so the strength is down a bit this week but looking forward to some solid gains over the next 12-13 weeks. I've been eating real clean for the past 4 months (getting about 4200 cals. on training days) and will continue to do so as well as busting my arse in the gym. Sitting at about 184lbs. in the am with 10% bf. My goal is to put on another 6 lbs. of lean over the next 13 weeks. I think it's feasable!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome plan keep us updated love to see the results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would love to see a log on this if u arent already to compare your results with mine

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would love to see a log on this if u arent already to compare your results with mine
+1

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! Just got off a rest week after 15 straight so the strength is down a bit this week but looking forward to some solid gains over the next 12-13 weeks. I've been eating real clean for the past 4 months (getting about 4200 cals. on training days) and will continue to do so as well as busting my arse in the gym. Sitting at about 184lbs. in the am with 10% bf. My goal is to put on another 6 lbs. of lean over the next 13 weeks. I think it's feasable!
Sounds like you've got a solid plan. As the other guys have mentioned, if you decide to log, I'd be sure to follow.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Looks like a pretty solid stack, Im running a DAA, Erase, Endosurge, ABE run, and when I finish I'm thinking compound 20 and V-1..

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, understandable. Cool. I'm excited to hear how this works out for you!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Logs don't have to be huge to be effective. Even a weekly summary of a few sentences works :) The single product reviews are great, but to get feedback on stacks is priceless!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I often like shorter logs like that.

I am pretty sure when I do logs if I write a lot of information nobody actually reads all of it lol.

Short, sweet and to the point is the way forward.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am pretty sure when I do logs if I write a lot of information nobody actually reads all of it lol.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Most people just want to I know what your gains were anyways lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a pretty solid stack, Im running a DAA, Erase, Endosurge, ABE run, and when I finish I'm thinking compound 20 and V-1..
Nice i like sounds of Endosurge, DAA and Erase. Throw in ABE now you have one killer natty stack, hows it coming along for you? You recomping or bulk?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

but you write so lovely...

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
It is running really well, it's for a recomp, I wanted to start getting in shape before it got warm again. Even though I'm on a recomp I still feel tighter, fuller, and stronger, than I do on just ABE and Erase alone.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
If i were to stack ABE versa 1 and EP how would it look to run the stack
1-4 weeks ABE/V1
4-8 weeks ABE EP

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i were to stack ABE versa 1 and EP how would it look to run the stack
1-4 weeks ABE/V1
4-8 weeks ABE EP
I would run all three for 8 weeks (if running them together)

But, if its your first time using them I would suggest using them individually first.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed. run all separately first if you havent done so already. you may find out you dont like a certain product and you just saved yourself from running that product for 8 weeks. ya never know.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
well ive used ABE an EP many times never used V1, but just picked up the stack on NP with V1,Jack3d and samples figured id throw it in

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well ive used ABE an EP many times never used V1, but just picked up the stack on NP with V1,Jack3d and samples figured id throw it in
If you've used both before you can go up to a full 8 weeks with them all if you want. The layout you posted above is fine as well. :)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
whats the best choice, i have on hand. 2 ABE 1 versa and 3 EP? should i grab one extra versa 1 or go with my first stack

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have all that I would run the ABE and EP for a full 8 weeks and start with V-1 right at the beginning. If you feel you are benefiting from the V-1 just grab some more before the first bottle runs out.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the best choice, i have on hand. 2 ABE 1 versa and 3 EP? should i grab one extra versa 1 or go with my first stack
Hi Legacykid. Running all 3 products for 8 weeks would be optimal. Bolt's advice is solid and would give you some time to decide if you'd like to grab another bottle of VERSA-1™; however, with the current Jack3d® Advanced/VERSA-1 deal at NutraPlanet (ending soon), it's a good time to pick more up. Have you tried Jack3d AF yet?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legacy: Here is a little snippet from a log I ran back in May.. I was doing ABE/Anabeta(last 4) EPro, and Versa-1

Friday 5/31

Wanted to set another PR, and did

Pre: 2 scoops Volatile
2 Anabeta
1 Versa-1
1 Erase Pro

Alternating Curls:
1x8 50lbs
1x5 65lbs
Grabbed a trainer in case I needed him to bump my rep for me.
1x1 90lbs PR, needed no help from the trainer, this is where he said 90lbs was too light. I did not want to try the 100lb though lol
1x5 65lbs

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Hi Legacykid. Running all 3 products for 8 weeks would be optimal. Bolt's advice is solid and would give you some time to decide if you'd like to grab another bottle of VERSA-1(TM); however, with the current Jack3d® Advanced/VERSA-1 deal at NutraPlanet (ending soon), it's a good time to pick more up. Have you tried Jack3d AF yet?
no i have not yet tried the new jack3d

but i think i will try what bolt said

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Legacy: Here is a little snippet from a log I ran back in May.. I was doing ABE/Anabeta(last 4) EPro, and Versa-1

Friday 5/31

Wanted to set another PR, and did

Pre: 2 scoops Volatile
2 Anabeta
1 Versa-1
1 Erase Pro

Alternating Curls:
1x8 50lbs
1x5 65lbs
Grabbed a trainer in case I needed him to bump my rep for me.
1x1 90lbs PR, needed no help from the trainer, this is where he said 90lbs was too light. I did not want to try the 100lb though lol
1x5 65lbs
yeah i saw this before i purchased the versa1! awesome job

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i have not yet tried the new jack3d

but i think i will try what bolt said
I'd love to hear what you think when you do.

Sounds good man. Good luck with the stack and keep us posted on your progress.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will do prolly start in a week or so
Nice! As always we would love some feedback if you get some time to drop a review or some updates. If you need any more help just let me know. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read first few posts but quick Q--

Thoughts on
versa1+ erase+ pfull+ 100mg forskolin 95 (analyzed supps)

Look like a solid stack for libido, test/gh boost, and lean mass...?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + Forskolin-95 for the WIN! (1400mg Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 75mg Arimistane and 100mg 95% Forskolin)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but wouldn't Xgels/X factor be much better option than the USP labs product mentioned...

I mean ArA is validated by science as a proven ergogenic aid... Thus will improve almost any stack...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but wouldn't Xgels/X factor be much better option than the USP labs product mentioned...

I mean ArA is validated by science as a proven ergogenic aid... Thus will improve almost any stack...
Although it may be better for you, everybody doesn't respond the same way.