help with us powders pleeaase :)

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Ok so i know this info is probably somewhere on the site but would someone be cool enough to not flame me and help me out?

I bought the versa 1 stack with super ssaponins carboxy and super cissus powders included. There is no serving recommendations on the powders though. So can anybody give me the basic guidelines on how and when to dose all 3?

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
what do you guuys normally mix the powders with? theyre not horrible tasting but wow..not very tolerable either..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you guuys normally mix the powders with? theyre not horrible tasting but wow..not very tolerable either..
If you want to avoid the taste altogether, look into "parachuting" the powder. Another option would be dumping it straight into your mouth and chasing it with your drink of choice.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to avoid the taste altogether, look into "parachuting" the powder. Another option would be dumping it straight into your mouth and chasing it with your drink of choice.
"parachuting" for this guy. I've used a few powders that taste just awful and I can't do the dropping in the mouth and chasing

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I just dump it in my mouth rinse with water, done. The taste lasts like a min then gone. No biggie. Tell yourself it tastes great lol.

boogyman

Awards
I mix cissus with an once of water and "shoot" it. Tastes bad but its gone quick and you get used to it.

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
ya ive been taking a gulp of water then leaving it in my mouth while i dump a serving of whatever it may be but the taste still kind of sucks lol...

i could just suck it up but i was just wondering if anything specific gos "good with the supersaponins.. the carboxy and cissus dont bother me too much, thanks for the help tho guys

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya ive been taking a gulp of water then leaving it in my mouth while i dump a serving of whatever it may be but the taste still kind of sucks lol...

i could just suck it up but i was just wondering if anything specific gos "good with the supersaponins.. the carboxy and cissus dont bother me too much, thanks for the help tho guys
This is what I do for the ones that don't dissolve well in water. Water in first, then powder, and it's gone in one gulp.