Dexaprine OG - Blast from the Past :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent touched this stuff in 6+ (?) months b/c of all the rhetoric (validated or not) related to 1,3

I needed a serious boost today (long story).

Man, this stuff hits so clean and smooth it's nuts

Loving the ride.

I also stopped taking it bc/ 1,3 messes with my sleep big time (even when taken at 6am)

Nevertheless, it's gonna be one FUN RIDE today y'all

Just sharing ;)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the OG dex. Great energy and appetite suppression.

Enjoy the ride

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Man, I have a few samples of the 1,3 Dex I haven't tried yet. Half tab of the Acacia version left me shaking. lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ive only got like ~10 sample packs of the OG dexaprine :( i <3 me some 1,3

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
yes, og was a scary beast i dont think i ever took a full tab.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG dex kicked ass, but the newer editions truly are just getting better.

Mike

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Half a tab was all I ever needed

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Half a tab was all I ever needed
Same.. rocked me! Dex xr though is much more comfortable in a good way though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I have a few samples of the 1,3 Dex I haven't tried yet. Half tab of the Acacia version left me shaking. lol
Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

My favorite version yet by far!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

I have my bottle but haven't tried it yet....

as for OG Dex, yep it truly IS a beast. They can still be found but you really need to search for it. Though its nasty, I do enjoy chewing it :D

I once grinded it up and let it dissolved in a shaker bottle....nom nom nom (in a sick way of course)

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving. :D

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving. :D
Like meth for a trucker!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao i have the same thing in my car!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I have my bottle but haven't tried it yet....

as for OG Dex, yep it truly IS a beast. They can still be found but you really need to search for it. Though its nasty, I do enjoy chewing it :D

I once grinded it up and let it dissolved in a shaker bottle....nom nom nom (in a sick way of course)

You deff are crazy

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I havent touched this stuff in 6+ (?) months b/c of all the rhetoric (validated or not) related to 1,3

I needed a serious boost today (long story).

Man, this stuff hits so clean and smooth it's nuts

Loving the ride.

I also stopped taking it bc/ 1,3 messes with my sleep big time (even when taken at 6am)

Nevertheless, it's gonna be one FUN RIDE today y'all

Just sharing ;)
I still have half a bottle sitting behind me for backup :) 2 of 2 bottles i was running two years ago. Only made it through 1.5.

Got some sick results...the appetite suppression was insane.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have half a bottle sitting behind me for backup :) 2 of 2 bottles i was running two years ago. Only made it through 1.5.

Got some sick results...the appetite suppression was insane.
OG appetite suppression was to much, I couldn't finish my diet food putting me at risk of muscle loss!! v2 and xr are just enough, love it.

Mike

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
OG appetite suppression was to much, I couldn't finish my diet food putting me at risk of muscle loss!! v2 and xr are just enough, love it.

Mike
I think i remember it saying on the box "If needed take another half capsule later in the day"

Every time it came to it i chickened out. I was still peaking 7 hours after i took the first pill.

OG Dexaprine + Lean Xtreme was probably the best fat burning stack I've ever used if i remember correctly.

Enjoyed it!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I think i remember it saying on the box "If needed take another half capsule later in the day"

Every time it came to it i chickened out. I was still peaking 7 hours after i took the first pill.

OG Dexaprine + Lean Xtreme was probably the best fat burning stack I've ever used if i remember correctly.

Enjoyed it!
Definitely a potent combo!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Definitely a potent combo!
Tomorrow ill upload the photo from when i was 120kg down to 80kg (when i used dex + LX) .

You'll laugh your head off lol.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today. :D

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today. :D

Sweet man! Interested to hear your thoughts!!

Mike

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Muscle HQ? I just got an email from them and that's their current special.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle HQ? I just got an email from them and that's their current special.

They send a ton of emails.. I wake up every morning to an email from them and vaughn :D

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
They send a ton of emails.. I wake up every morning to an email from them and vaughn :D
Yeah its a pretty good deal most of the time but a shame for Aussies though cause most of the products they put up contain yohimbine and it will be seized if customs check it lol

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its a pretty good deal most of the time but a shame for Aussies though cause most of the products they put up contain yohimbine and it will be seized if customs check it lol
Im happy I live in the US, it seems like all other countries get screwed on supplements!

Mike

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Im happy I live in the US, it seems like all other countries get screwed on supplements!

Mike
Seems like that i guess. These mugs try to ban everything they can. Is there an iforce distributor down here by the way?

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Seems like that i guess. These mugs try to ban everything they can. Is there an iforce distributor down here by the way?
There should be, but I'm not sure what it is.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
There should be, but I'm not sure what it is.
I think we should hold an emergency meeting so i can be... lol

Out of all seriousness though, i wouldn't mind stocking Iforce when my websites revamp is done. It's just a matter of what will get in and what will cause problems.

Might get a contact from you further down the track!