Best preworkout

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
What is the best pre workout in your guys' opinion. I was using hemp surge and I wasn't very impressed.

I want a great focus and decent stim no Dmaa though.also I want it creatine free

Please let me know what's out there thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Blue Razz. I've been mixing .75 scoop of FP + BR and that flavor is awesome too.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on man I'm gonna give the blue razz a try
Awesome. Let me know how you like it :D. BTW, make sure to start out with 1 scoop of Enhanced. Many people have been going straight to 2 scoops and can't handle it.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Awesome. Let me know how you like it :D. BTW, make sure to start out with 1 scoop of Enhanced. Many people have been going straight to 2 scoops and can't handle it.
I'm probably going to throw some alphamine in to so ill probably do 1/2 scoop each first

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What is the best pre workout in your guys' opinion. I was using hemp surge and I wasn't very impressed.

I want a great focus and decent stim no Dmaa though.also I want it creatine free

Creatine free? Check

Effacious dosages? Check

Delicious? Check

Genomyx Origin

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I recommend Ultra Reps from AX.. Great product.. Stims free..
You can stack it with other pre workout for extra boost.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I will have to try Enhanced.. Good feedback already so Im lookin forward to this product.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

condense is great

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense. Hemavol. I'm itching to try Enhanced big time but everything I've read from it looks positive. Uncut looks good for a capsuled Prewo, yet to try though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im going back to white flood....

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I wonder if enhanced,aplhamine and anabeta would be a nice stack. Would anabeta bring anything special to the stack?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if enhanced,aplhamine and anabeta would be a nice stack. Would anabeta bring anything special to the stack?
That would be a very nice stack IMO. What are your goals right now? Not sure if you noted them just saw you looking for a pre-workout but honestly I think AnaBeta can fit into pretty much any scenario..

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
That would be a very nice stack IMO. What are your goals right now? Not sure if you noted them just saw you looking for a pre-workout but honestly I think AnaBeta can fit into pretty much any scenario..
Well I finished pct from a halo cycle recently so just kind of trying to keep gains going until I run another cycle in the summer

Gaining size while trimming a little body fat %

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I too am really digging condense! I get great pumps and focus plus my vascularity has greatly increased. My neighbor has some enhanced for me to try he absolutely loves it!

zv3

zv3

Awards
PES Enhanced for insane focus and pump, it's my #1 right now. I actually stack a couple different preworkouts for different affects.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Powermax would be a great option however it does contain Creatine.

Apart from that though it sounds like it is exactly what you want. It has really good focus and pumps paired with very clean, smooth energy. No crash or jitters, just smooth energy, strong focus and insane pumps!

The reviews have been really good so far. There's a thread in the company promo section where we are giving out free sample packs, just post in there and youll get some samples!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Im dragging @ss I like Superdrive a lot, unsure if its out yet, but luckily have a hookup :)

I thought AppNut Uncut was pretty solid at 2 caps for some long lasting focus and energy.

I have some go to's that are pretty fail proof and affordable as well: Fierce, SP Max, ErgoPump

I'll be using my first tub of Craze soon, pretty excited to try that one and Enhanced.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards

Honestly, everyone responds differently to different stuff. The best thing I can recommend that I started doing is just take the most heavily backed by studies supplements and just buy them separately and figure out what works. You save a lot of money, and you get results.

leucine, citruline mallate, arginine, beta alanine, caffeine, maybe Agmatine sulfate is all you need.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, everyone responds differently to different stuff. The best thing I can recommend that I started doing is just take the most heavily backed by studies supplements and just buy them separately and figure out what works. You save a lot of money, and you get results.

leucine, citruline mallate, arginine, beta alanine, caffeine, maybe Agmatine sulfate is all you need.
Drop Arginine and use Agmatine instead.

If you are going to make your own preworkout cocktail, go with:

BCAA
CM
Agmatine
Caffeine
LCLT
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Nitrate of your choice

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like N2KTS or ASGT personally.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
Focus xt was good it had me focused like crazy but not my type of pwo I like having the jitters and crazy feeling

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Game Day is a solid stim-based pre that doesn't have creatine in it. GPLC + GMS + PF3 = winning.

I use white flood and maximize for variety sometimes. Haven't tried condense but like the profile of it

pnelsonsb

Awards
White flood plus citrulline plus agmatine plus cee :)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

Getting back to OP's question

great focus, decent stims and creatine free...
\
I dont know what your definition of "decent stims" but I'll throw in....

- White Flood (1-2 scoops)
- Enhanced (1 scoop)
- DexaprineXR (1 cap)
- Alphamine (1 scoop)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I finished pct from a halo cycle recently so just kind of trying to keep gains going until I run another cycle in the summer

Gaining size while trimming a little body fat %
Then I'd run the Anabeta if your looking to keep some of those gains you got while on cycle.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of love for Enhanced in here. Thank you. :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ben, just so you know, I have enhanced coming and should be here Thursday.

Will you join my log? Xxx

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course, Chris! lol :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would assess your tolerance of Enhanced solo first. If you only need 1 scoops then an agmatine cap will be good. If you use two scoops you won't need another cap. That and leucine nitrate work very well. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you get on. Start with a low dosage, it is very potent.

P.S. if your package goes missing, look for the homeless guy with razor sharp focus and pronounced vascularity. :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and a bear trap not far behind him...

stout1out

Awards
Loving volatile great taste and awesome pumps no jitter and pure focus by far my fave

runnerschick

Awards
I didn't think Chris shared them with you?!
He is very nice, and lets me have a little taste test. He helps me a lot when it comes to pre workouts :)