Thermogenic/Fat Burner and Creatine recommendations

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Thermogenic/Fat Burner and Creatine recommendations

It's been a while since i've been active on the boards here, and that's my loss. It's been a long handful of years, most of which I spent fat. Finally back in June '11 I got my ass into gear and started to manage my diet. I'm now down a hundred pounds and hitting the gym harder than I have since the US had a Bush in office.

I've got a good idea as to the starter supps I want to go with. I swore by Controlled Labs back then, and judging by the reviews and logs i've read they're still one of the most reliable to go with.

So of course Orange TRIad, Green MAG, and White Flood. I like to keep a second pre and post workout around to rotate them out, usually with differing ingredients (especially creatine, with the exception of CEE all of them seem to work to a different degree, so I attack from as many sides as possible). Other than the basics I am going to add in a CLA, Fish Oil (probably OxyMega), Fat Burner/Thermogenic, and an extra supp or two for joint health. Not sure if it was the weight I carried around for that long but my knee hasn't been quite the same.

So now that that's out of the way what fat burner, pre, and post workout would you recommend?I noticed there's a pretty awesome sale on Red Acid Reborn right now, two bottles and a bottle of Orange Triad for 67 in the nutra planet store (I tried to link it for those that missed it, but I don't have enough posts), which seems like a decent deal. The reviews seem relatively positive with the new formula, but Ventilean and Redline were my faves a while back, so i'm not averse to other brands. I just know my body reacts well to WF and GM.

RagNOrok is pretty enjoyable, but the new formula seems weaker than the old if anything else. I've heard good things about Jack3d but i'm afraid to try it because if I like it and it gets banned due to people misusing it i'll be sorely disappointed. I hope that wasn't too long winded, and I read as many stickies as I could, so i'm pretty sure I posted this in the right place. Thanks in advance for the help everyone!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Check out the reviews for muscle marinade for a PWO. Or condense depending on your sensitivity to stims. Enhanced has been getting a lot of love also. As far as a fat burner check out Fat Smack XR. Alphamine is also at the top of my list. Lots of good options out there these days.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Check out the reviews for muscle marinade for a PWO. Or condense depending on your sensitivity to stims. Enhanced has been getting a lot of love also. As far as a fat burner check out Fat Smack XR. Alphamine is also at the top of my list. Lots of good options out there these days.

So far as stims are concerned I do just fine with them. No real heart problems to speak of. My resting heart rate is usually in the mid forties, if that makes any difference. I'll look into both Muscle Marinade and Condense! Thanks man.
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

1 scoop enhanced
    1 scoop alphamine
    Throw in some SNS MCC

Start at half a scoop of each to assess tolerance but this combo is KILLER
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    1 scoop enhanced
    1 scoop alphamine
    Throw in some SNS MCC

This 100%
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

I would throw in aav2 with alphamine and enhanced due to the interaction by yohimbine and rauloscine.

Coop suggests this also.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

1 scoop enhanced
    1 scoop alphamine
    Throw in some SNS MCC

So far as the SNS MCC is concerned would this be overkill considering Green MAG has 2.5g of MCC per serving? The enhanced and alphamine sound really interesting, and the reviews are more than just positive.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

I would throw in aav2 with alphamine and enhanced due to the interaction by yohimbine and rauloscine.

Coop suggests this also.

The AAV2 seems like a solid choice, and decent value for money. Would adding in green coffee bean extract be helpful or pointless? I know it's the 'hot item' right now, but i've read a few things about it, mostly all good.

Also out of the two flavors of Enhanced, which would you all recommend? I know there's usually one that stands out.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Shouldnt need SNS MCC if you are going with Green Mag. Also, adding Green Coffee Bean Extract would be beneficial. Go with SNS.
    PES Representative
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Shouldnt need SNS MCC if you are going with Green Mag. Also, adding Green Coffee Bean Extract would be beneficial. Go with SNS.

I'll definitely try both, just gotta burn this container of Green MAG down before I buy more of the same (but different). Thanks for the speedy replies.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

As for your second question, my favorite flavor is Blue Razz.
    PES Representative
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WhenAllFails View Post
    It's been a while since i've been active on the boards here, and that's my loss. It's been a long handful of years, most of which I spent fat. Finally back in June '11 I got my ass into gear and started to manage my diet. I'm now down a hundred pounds and hitting the gym harder than I have since the US had a Bush in office.

I've got a good idea as to the starter supps I want to go with. I swore by Controlled Labs back then, and judging by the reviews and logs i've read they're still one of the most reliable to go with.

So of course Orange TRIad, Green MAG, and White Flood. I like to keep a second pre and post workout around to rotate them out, usually with differing ingredients (especially creatine, with the exception of CEE all of them seem to work to a different degree, so I attack from as many sides as possible). Other than the basics I am going to add in a CLA, Fish Oil (probably OxyMega), Fat Burner/Thermogenic, and an extra supp or two for joint health. Not sure if it was the weight I carried around for that long but my knee hasn't been quite the same.

So now that that's out of the way what fat burner, pre, and post workout would you recommend?I noticed there's a pretty awesome sale on Red Acid Reborn right now, two bottles and a bottle of Orange Triad for 67 in the nutra planet store (I tried to link it for those that missed it, but I don't have enough posts), which seems like a decent deal. The reviews seem relatively positive with the new formula, but Ventilean and Redline were my faves a while back, so i'm not averse to other brands. I just know my body reacts well to WF and GM.

RagNOrok is pretty enjoyable, but the new formula seems weaker than the old if anything else. I've heard good things about Jack3d but i'm afraid to try it because if I like it and it gets banned due to people misusing it i'll be sorely disappointed. I hope that wasn't too long winded, and I read as many stickies as I could, so i'm pretty sure I posted this in the right place. Thanks in advance for the help everyone!
    I'd snag the killer deal on NP for the Genomyx CreIgnite/Flavored Agmatine deal.

Both are tasty. I obviously love Genomyx Origin as well, but CL white flood, pes enhanced or alphamine, driven sports craze are all great as well
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

So far as the SNS MCC is concerned would this be overkill considering Green MAG has 2.5g of MCC per serving? The enhanced and alphamine sound really interesting, and the reviews are more than just positive.
    Cancel out MCC then.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

The AAV2 seems like a solid choice, and decent value for money. Would adding in green coffee bean extract be helpful or pointless? I know it's the 'hot item' right now, but i've read a few things about it, mostly all good.

Also out of the two flavors of Enhanced, which would you all recommend? I know there's usually one that stands out.
    Alphamine has GCB in it under Chlorogenic Acid.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Alphamine has GCB in it under Chlorogenic Acid.
    True, but the addition of GCB pre-meal can be helpful also.

Other then GCB, I'd add Forskolin and TTA-500 or DCP to Alphamine for the ultimate fat burning stack.
    PES Representative
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1 scoop enhanced
    1 scoop alphamine
    Throw in some SNS MCC

I really need to get some MCC and try this out. Enhanced and Alphamine are amazing and consider this another vote for them both.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

My ultimate stack is
    Alphamine
    Enhanced as pre workout
    Aav2 with enhanced
    Recompadrol
    SS Forskolin
    SNS MCC or Finaflex Creatona.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

@ Runner_79 do you think the AAV2 could cause any stomach issues? I've come across one or two reviews/logs that discuss the capsaicin in the AAV2 causing a slight burning sensation on an empty stomach. The reason this is a worry is because most say taking MCC causes little to no GI stress, but I still get horrible gas and my bowels don't take to kindly to it either.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

@ Runner_79 do you think the AAV2 could cause any stomach issues? I've come across one or two reviews/logs that discuss the capsaicin in the AAV2 causing a slight burning sensation on an empty stomach. The reason this is a worry is because most say taking MCC causes little to no GI stress, but I still get horrible gas and my bowels don't take to kindly to it either.
    Small bit of almond milk or 5g leucine will fix that.

Do you take MCC empty stomach?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Small bit of almond milk or 5g leucine will fix that.

Do you take MCC empty stomach?
    Tried it both on empty, with just something simple like an orange, full meal, et cetera. To be fair my stomach reacts worse to a plain grilled chicken breast than it does to homemade chili, so it may just be me. The almond milk is simple enough, and leucine is an ingredient i'm looking to add anyway
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I really need to get some MCC and try this out. Enhanced and Alphamine are amazing and consider this another vote for them both.
    MCC is much easier on my stomach than most creatines(although I still have some small issues), and unlike every creatine (other than Mono) it seems to hold up much better to scrutiny. I remember the hay day of CEE, and it's fallen flat on it's face since.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Ignore this, answered my own question with this one.
    Last edited by WhenAllFails; 03-31-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Lack of patience and google made me ask a stupid question.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Is there a reason you wouldn't combine both TTA-500 and DCP? It seems like they work very well together.
    Oh I wasn't suggesting you can't stack them. If you did want to do that, I'd go with 3-4 caps DCP + 1 cap TTA-500 daily.
    PES Representative
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

True, but the addition of GCB pre-meal can be helpful also.

Other then GCB, I'd add Forskolin and TTA-500 or DCP to Alphamine for the ultimate fat burning stack.
    I went looking for DCP but it seems to be out of stock/discontinued. Would Decimate (with the obvious addition of TTA since it's lacking in that dept) be a sufficient replacement?
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Tried it both on empty, with just something simple like an orange, full meal, et cetera. To be fair my stomach reacts worse to a plain grilled chicken breast than it does to homemade chili, so it may just be me. The almond milk is simple enough, and leucine is an ingredient i'm looking to add anyway
    Have you ever tried a supplement like Gut Health? May be something to look into.
    PES Representative
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

I went looking for DCP but it seems to be out of stock/discontinued. Would Decimate (with the obvious addition of TTA since it's lacking in that dept) be a sufficient replacement?
    Of course. Decimate is an awesome product (I believe they are coming out with a new formula) and goes very nicely with Alphamine.
    PES Representative
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

For creatine, it looks like CreIgnite will be the next best thing to the sadly DC'ed Clout.

For fat burners there are a lot of great options. For one that is easy on the wallet and very multi-dimensional in addressing fat loss through all angles, look into Accelerant.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...t-90-caps.html
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Independent Review
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.01%

Ephedrine reduce xt caffeine and green tea boom!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Creatona and PX Black are both legit!!!

I would still put my money on alphamine + MCC regardless for stim thermo and creatine.

After coop's review of Creignite, i'm pondering the use of it, but in saying that, I love Creatine nitrate (limitless, c-bol and APS)
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Creatona and PX Black are both legit!!!

I would still put my money on alphamine + MCC regardless for stim thermo and creatine.

After coop's review of Creignite, i'm pondering the use of it, but in saying that, I love Creatine nitrate (limitless, c-bol and APS)
    Alphamine addict!
    PES Representative
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Alphamine addict!
    Speaking of which, Father Christmas (natty) came early this year.
    Landed me
    2 alphamine (one for the gf)
    2 enhanced
    2 erase
    2 forskollin
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%

Landed me
    2 enhanced
    2 erase
    2 forskollin
    Haha, your PES stash is almost as big as mine. I don't say that to many people!
    PES Representative
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Kelley knows the size of my stash
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%

Almost as big as mine?

That backfired!
    PES Representative
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Almost as big as mine?

That backfired!
    I'm talking stack, Ben, out of the gutter. You English always think 1 way...
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Landed me
    2 enhanced
    2 erase
    2 forskollin
    Mmmm Alphamine....craving...lol...
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Of course. Decimate is an awesome product (I believe they are coming out with a new formula) and goes very nicely with Alphamine.
    We are... and it looks like it's going to be in powdered form and taken only twice/day. We'll be finalizing the formula very soon and then it's just a short sprint through production.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    For creatine, it looks like CreIgnite will be the next best thing to the sadly DC'ed Clout.
    Early reports on increased muscle fullness and improved intra-exercise endurance/post-workout recovery have been great... and, of course, I haven't seen one person negatively comment on the flavor.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%

Landed me
    2 enhanced
    2 erase
    2 forskollin
    Dang! Super jelly

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Burners and creatine
    By moomin300uk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 01:27 PM
  2. Fat Burners and Stacking help.