Thermogenic/Fat Burner and Creatine recommendations

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
It's been a while since i've been active on the boards here, and that's my loss. It's been a long handful of years, most of which I spent fat. Finally back in June '11 I got my ass into gear and started to manage my diet. I'm now down a hundred pounds and hitting the gym harder than I have since the US had a Bush in office.

I've got a good idea as to the starter supps I want to go with. I swore by Controlled Labs back then, and judging by the reviews and logs i've read they're still one of the most reliable to go with.

So of course Orange TRIad, Green MAG, and White Flood. I like to keep a second pre and post workout around to rotate them out, usually with differing ingredients (especially creatine, with the exception of CEE all of them seem to work to a different degree, so I attack from as many sides as possible). Other than the basics I am going to add in a CLA, Fish Oil (probably OxyMega), Fat Burner/Thermogenic, and an extra supp or two for joint health. Not sure if it was the weight I carried around for that long but my knee hasn't been quite the same.

So now that that's out of the way what fat burner, pre, and post workout would you recommend?I noticed there's a pretty awesome sale on Red Acid Reborn right now, two bottles and a bottle of Orange Triad for 67 in the nutra planet store (I tried to link it for those that missed it, but I don't have enough posts), which seems like a decent deal. The reviews seem relatively positive with the new formula, but Ventilean and Redline were my faves a while back, so i'm not averse to other brands. I just know my body reacts well to WF and GM.

RagNOrok is pretty enjoyable, but the new formula seems weaker than the old if anything else. I've heard good things about Jack3d but i'm afraid to try it because if I like it and it gets banned due to people misusing it i'll be sorely disappointed. I hope that wasn't too long winded, and I read as many stickies as I could, so i'm pretty sure I posted this in the right place. Thanks in advance for the help everyone!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the reviews for muscle marinade for a PWO. Or condense depending on your sensitivity to stims. Enhanced has been getting a lot of love also. As far as a fat burner check out Fat Smack XR. Alphamine is also at the top of my list. Lots of good options out there these days.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Check out the reviews for muscle marinade for a PWO. Or condense depending on your sensitivity to stims. Enhanced has been getting a lot of love also. As far as a fat burner check out Fat Smack XR. Alphamine is also at the top of my list. Lots of good options out there these days.

So far as stims are concerned I do just fine with them. No real heart problems to speak of. My resting heart rate is usually in the mid forties, if that makes any difference. I'll look into both Muscle Marinade and Condense! Thanks man.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 scoop enhanced
1 scoop alphamine
Throw in some SNS MCC

Start at half a scoop of each to assess tolerance but this combo is KILLER

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop enhanced
1 scoop alphamine
Throw in some SNS MCC

This 100%

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would throw in aav2 with alphamine and enhanced due to the interaction by yohimbine and rauloscine.

Coop suggests this also.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
1 scoop enhanced
1 scoop alphamine
Throw in some SNS MCC

So far as the SNS MCC is concerned would this be overkill considering Green MAG has 2.5g of MCC per serving? The enhanced and alphamine sound really interesting, and the reviews are more than just positive.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
I would throw in aav2 with alphamine and enhanced due to the interaction by yohimbine and rauloscine.

Coop suggests this also.

The AAV2 seems like a solid choice, and decent value for money. Would adding in green coffee bean extract be helpful or pointless? I know it's the 'hot item' right now, but i've read a few things about it, mostly all good.

Also out of the two flavors of Enhanced, which would you all recommend? I know there's usually one that stands out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldnt need SNS MCC if you are going with Green Mag. Also, adding Green Coffee Bean Extract would be beneficial. Go with SNS.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Shouldnt need SNS MCC if you are going with Green Mag. Also, adding Green Coffee Bean Extract would be beneficial. Go with SNS.

I'll definitely try both, just gotta burn this container of Green MAG down before I buy more of the same (but different). Thanks for the speedy replies.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for your second question, my favorite flavor is Blue Razz.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since i've been active on the boards here, and that's my loss. It's been a long handful of years, most of which I spent fat. Finally back in June '11 I got my ass into gear and started to manage my diet. I'm now down a hundred pounds and hitting the gym harder than I have since the US had a Bush in office.

I've got a good idea as to the starter supps I want to go with. I swore by Controlled Labs back then, and judging by the reviews and logs i've read they're still one of the most reliable to go with.

So of course Orange TRIad, Green MAG, and White Flood. I like to keep a second pre and post workout around to rotate them out, usually with differing ingredients (especially creatine, with the exception of CEE all of them seem to work to a different degree, so I attack from as many sides as possible). Other than the basics I am going to add in a CLA, Fish Oil (probably OxyMega), Fat Burner/Thermogenic, and an extra supp or two for joint health. Not sure if it was the weight I carried around for that long but my knee hasn't been quite the same.

So now that that's out of the way what fat burner, pre, and post workout would you recommend?I noticed there's a pretty awesome sale on Red Acid Reborn right now, two bottles and a bottle of Orange Triad for 67 in the nutra planet store (I tried to link it for those that missed it, but I don't have enough posts), which seems like a decent deal. The reviews seem relatively positive with the new formula, but Ventilean and Redline were my faves a while back, so i'm not averse to other brands. I just know my body reacts well to WF and GM.

RagNOrok is pretty enjoyable, but the new formula seems weaker than the old if anything else. I've heard good things about Jack3d but i'm afraid to try it because if I like it and it gets banned due to people misusing it i'll be sorely disappointed. I hope that wasn't too long winded, and I read as many stickies as I could, so i'm pretty sure I posted this in the right place. Thanks in advance for the help everyone!
I'd snag the killer deal on NP for the Genomyx CreIgnite/Flavored Agmatine deal.

Both are tasty. I obviously love Genomyx Origin as well, but CL white flood, pes enhanced or alphamine, driven sports craze are all great as well

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So far as the SNS MCC is concerned would this be overkill considering Green MAG has 2.5g of MCC per serving? The enhanced and alphamine sound really interesting, and the reviews are more than just positive.
Cancel out MCC then.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The AAV2 seems like a solid choice, and decent value for money. Would adding in green coffee bean extract be helpful or pointless? I know it's the 'hot item' right now, but i've read a few things about it, mostly all good.

Also out of the two flavors of Enhanced, which would you all recommend? I know there's usually one that stands out.
Alphamine has GCB in it under Chlorogenic Acid.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine has GCB in it under Chlorogenic Acid.
True, but the addition of GCB pre-meal can be helpful also.

Other then GCB, I'd add Forskolin and TTA-500 or DCP to Alphamine for the ultimate fat burning stack.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 scoop enhanced
1 scoop alphamine
Throw in some SNS MCC

I really need to get some MCC and try this out. Enhanced and Alphamine are amazing and consider this another vote for them both.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My ultimate stack is
Alphamine
Enhanced as pre workout
Aav2 with enhanced
Recompadrol
SS Forskolin
SNS MCC or Finaflex Creatona.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
@ Runner_79 do you think the AAV2 could cause any stomach issues? I've come across one or two reviews/logs that discuss the capsaicin in the AAV2 causing a slight burning sensation on an empty stomach. The reason this is a worry is because most say taking MCC causes little to no GI stress, but I still get horrible gas and my bowels don't take to kindly to it either.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
@ Runner_79 do you think the AAV2 could cause any stomach issues? I've come across one or two reviews/logs that discuss the capsaicin in the AAV2 causing a slight burning sensation on an empty stomach. The reason this is a worry is because most say taking MCC causes little to no GI stress, but I still get horrible gas and my bowels don't take to kindly to it either.
Small bit of almond milk or 5g leucine will fix that.

Do you take MCC empty stomach?

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Small bit of almond milk or 5g leucine will fix that.

Do you take MCC empty stomach?
Tried it both on empty, with just something simple like an orange, full meal, et cetera. To be fair my stomach reacts worse to a plain grilled chicken breast than it does to homemade chili, so it may just be me. The almond milk is simple enough, and leucine is an ingredient i'm looking to add anyway

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
I really need to get some MCC and try this out. Enhanced and Alphamine are amazing and consider this another vote for them both.
MCC is much easier on my stomach than most creatines(although I still have some small issues), and unlike every creatine (other than Mono) it seems to hold up much better to scrutiny. I remember the hay day of CEE, and it's fallen flat on it's face since.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Ignore this, answered my own question with this one.

Last edited:
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a reason you wouldn't combine both TTA-500 and DCP? It seems like they work very well together.
Oh I wasn't suggesting you can't stack them. If you did want to do that, I'd go with 3-4 caps DCP + 1 cap TTA-500 daily.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
True, but the addition of GCB pre-meal can be helpful also.

Other then GCB, I'd add Forskolin and TTA-500 or DCP to Alphamine for the ultimate fat burning stack.
I went looking for DCP but it seems to be out of stock/discontinued. Would Decimate (with the obvious addition of TTA since it's lacking in that dept) be a sufficient replacement?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried it both on empty, with just something simple like an orange, full meal, et cetera. To be fair my stomach reacts worse to a plain grilled chicken breast than it does to homemade chili, so it may just be me. The almond milk is simple enough, and leucine is an ingredient i'm looking to add anyway
Have you ever tried a supplement like Gut Health? May be something to look into.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went looking for DCP but it seems to be out of stock/discontinued. Would Decimate (with the obvious addition of TTA since it's lacking in that dept) be a sufficient replacement?
Of course. Decimate is an awesome product (I believe they are coming out with a new formula) and goes very nicely with Alphamine.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine reduce xt caffeine and green tea boom!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Creatona and PX Black are both legit!!!

I would still put my money on alphamine + MCC regardless for stim thermo and creatine.

After coop's review of Creignite, i'm pondering the use of it, but in saying that, I love Creatine nitrate (limitless, c-bol and APS)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatona and PX Black are both legit!!!

I would still put my money on alphamine + MCC regardless for stim thermo and creatine.

After coop's review of Creignite, i'm pondering the use of it, but in saying that, I love Creatine nitrate (limitless, c-bol and APS)
Alphamine addict! :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamine addict! :D
Speaking of which, Father Christmas (natty) came early this year.
Landed me
2 alphamine (one for the gf)
2 enhanced
2 erase
2 forskollin

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Landed me
2 enhanced
2 erase
2 forskollin
Haha, your PES stash is almost as big as mine. I don't say that to many people!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kelley knows the size of my stash ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Almost as big as mine?

That backfired!
I'm talking stack, Ben, out of the gutter. You English always think 1 way...

runnerschick

Awards
Landed me
2 enhanced
2 erase
2 forskollin
Mmmm Alphamine....craving...lol...

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course. Decimate is an awesome product (I believe they are coming out with a new formula) and goes very nicely with Alphamine.
We are... and it looks like it's going to be in powdered form and taken only twice/day. We'll be finalizing the formula very soon and then it's just a short sprint through production.

For creatine, it looks like CreIgnite will be the next best thing to the sadly DC'ed Clout.
Early reports on increased muscle fullness and improved intra-exercise endurance/post-workout recovery have been great... and, of course, I haven't seen one person negatively comment on the flavor. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most importantly, Chris and Kelley(?) what are your favourite flavours?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Most importantly, Chris and Kelley(?) what are your favourite flavours?
FP. My sickness and chunder today tasted like fruit punch....

runnerschick

Awards
Missing my Alphamine pretty badly, ran out this morning :(....Alphamine addicts anonymous? lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missing my Alphamine pretty badly, ran out this morning :(....Alphamine addicts anonymous? lol
I sympathise. I have been out for a couple of weeks and my delivery is stuck at customs.

I am been tempted to buy another tub to fill the void instead of waiting for it to arrive lol.

runnerschick

Awards
I sympathise. I have been out for a couple of weeks and my delivery is stuck at customs.

I am been tempted to buy another tub to fill the void instead of waiting for it to arrive lol.
A Couple of weeks without would be hard, I can understand! One of the best products, if not the best I've ever used

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Couple of weeks without would be hard, I can understand! One of the best products, if not the best I've ever used
The ultimate compliment, thank you. I am glad you love it so much. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The ultimate compliment, thank you. I am glad you love it so much. :)
Ben,
Natty sent us the international version. What can we use with it to replace the SA-2 yohimbine?

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Sorry I haven't checked back in a while, family stuff.

Thanks for all the recs guys and gals, I think I have something put together that'll work. Since I can't find DCP or Decimate anywhere I sourced as many of the ingredients as I could and did the Red Acid deal until the new form comes out. Only thing I was looking I couldn't find was the TTA-500, which many just mean my googling skills could use some work.

The Expand was pretty nuts, I gotta be honest. It's also proof that size isn't everything because that's one tiny container, and an even tinier scooper.

Now i'm kind of sad I didn't get a tub of Alphamine though, apparently people are literally nuts over it. Not sure why I didn't order that initially, but i'm feeling some regret here.

There's always next time. Thanks for all of the help and i'll keep you guys posted on the results.

wrkoutjunkie

Awards
Pre-workout i would recommend C4 by cellucor, the beta-alanine really gives you a good pump befoe the workout, a good post workout i think you would want protein i really like the optimum nutrition 100 % whey protein, it blend really well and you cant go wrong with the cookies and cream. Finally a good fat burner would have to be oxy elite pro, you have to drink a lot of water but the results are very good