Erase boosts tests?
- 03-30-2013, 05:15 PM
- 03-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Lowering estrogen increases overall test some. I believeFINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM
Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
03-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Yes, it will increase test by lowering conversion. Not sure why you wouldn't want more test, though.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-30-2013, 06:03 PM
More test eventually turns to more estrogen. Increased hair loss indirectly, body hair growth, among other things. I have natural test that is already out of range high. I just want to lower e2 without going too low. I was interested in the originalbecause it seems I may be able to tweak it just right.
03-30-2013, 06:15 PM
it boosts free test by blocking aromatization. i thought dht was responsible for hair loss.
it wont turn to more estrogen if aromatization is blocked
03-30-2013, 06:24 PM
03-30-2013, 06:49 PM
This answers my question thank you. I'm looking for improved t/e2 ratio not more TT. More free test is more than welcome though!
03-30-2013, 08:03 PM
03-30-2013, 08:15 PM
03-30-2013, 08:42 PM
03-30-2013, 08:43 PM
When low people also report a flat feeling like don't care about anything. Basically you feel like crap and your equipment doesn't work.
03-30-2013, 08:46 PM
When you hit your sweet spot everything is good. Go high and libido and erection quality will suffer. You will also be crying for no apparent reason over stupid stuff. Also Gyno and sensitive nips.
03-30-2013, 09:21 PM
03-31-2013, 12:35 AM
03-31-2013, 05:13 AM
03-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 12-22-2015, 07:27 AM
- By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2008, 10:55 PM
- By amadorian in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:20 AM
- By bigbb123 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 02-18-2008, 02:57 AM
- By grape ape in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2005, 04:44 PM