Erase boosts tests?

Killswitch6

Awards
I'm looking to lower estrogen only and over the counter. My natural test is almost out of range on blood tests on the high side. Does erase only improve test/e2 ratio or does it boost test? I don't want anymore test! Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lowering estrogen increases overall test some. I believe

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it will increase test by lowering conversion. Not sure why you wouldn't want more test, though.

Killswitch6

Awards
More test eventually turns to more estrogen. Increased hair loss indirectly, body hair growth, among other things. I have natural test that is already out of range high. I just want to lower e2 without going too low. I was interested in the original ERASE because it seems I may be able to tweak it just right.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
it boosts free test by blocking aromatization. i thought dht was responsible for hair loss.

it wont turn to more estrogen if aromatization is blocked

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More test eventually turns to more estrogen. Increased hair loss indirectly, body hair growth, among other things. I have natural test that is already out of range high. I just want to lower e2 without going too low. I was interested in the original ERASE because it seems I may be able to tweak it just right.
The role of an aromatase inhibitor is to prevent this aromatization of testosterone into E2. You're equating a natural boost in test to exogenous increases, which isn't true.

Killswitch6

Awards
This answers my question thank you. I'm looking for improved t/e2 ratio not more TT. More free test is more than welcome though!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This answers my question thank you. I'm looking for improved t/e2 ratio not more TT. More free test is more than welcome though!
The ratio should improve. Play around with the doses! 1,2,3 caps a day, everyone has their sweet spot

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would I look for to figure out my sweet spot?

Libido? Joints? Anything else?

Killswitch6

Awards
When low people also report a flat feeling like don't care about anything. Basically you feel like crap and your equipment doesn't work.

Killswitch6

Awards
When you hit your sweet spot everything is good. Go high and libido and erection quality will suffer. You will also be crying for no apparent reason over stupid stuff. Also Gyno and sensitive nips.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would I look for to figure out my sweet spot?

Libido? Joints? Anything else?
Usually joint issues. But for some, including myself, I have never experienced joint pain from Erase or Erase Pro. Personally I can tell my sweet spot from how my libido is effected.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to lower estrogen only and over the counter. My natural test is almost out of range on blood tests on the high side. Does erase only improve test/e2 ratio or does it boost test? I don't want anymore test! Thanks!
It'll suppress estradiol, therefore leaving more "stuff" to be converted to test.

To put it in overly simplified terms

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established