Erase Pro+Anabeta Elite...8 weeks?

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well I've started looking for a new stack for after I get done running my Natural EFX. I want to do Anabeta Elite, erase pro, and alphamine for a cutting/recomp stack. I know everyone raves about it for one bottle worth but I'm having a hard time finding any information on running this combo for 8 weeks. Basically I'm curious if there's any benefits to running it for a longer amount of time and if body composition changes continue to happen in weeks 5-8. I'm looking to cut 20 lbs and hopefully put on some lean mass. I'll be eating very clean and working out 6 days a week.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects should run very well into the full 8 weeks. Honestly I think it would be preferred over a 4 week run. I definitely prefer forskolin over longer periods and 8 weeks with that combo should give some very solid changes in body comp (and is my preferred length of dosing on all mentioned products).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you NEED to cut that much fat mass, I would focus on making that the primary goal and using the stack to keep mass as opposed to trying to recomp 20 lbs of fat into muscle in 8 weeks of supplements. I love the EP+ABE stack, and they are crowd favorites but they do not perform miracles even with proper diet nutrition and training in order. Focus on your diet and nutrition first and what you NEED first (you did say you need to lose 20lbs).

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I was curious as well to an 8 week cycle but it being AB, Erase, DAA, Forskolin-95 and agmatine. Subbed

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
If you NEED to cut that much fat mass, I would focus on making that the primary goal and using the stack to keep mass as opposed to trying to recomp 20 lbs of fat into muscle in 8 weeks of supplements. I love the EP+ABE stack, and they are crowd favorites but they do not perform miracles even with proper diet nutrition and training in order. Focus on your diet and nutrition first and what you NEED first (you did say you need to lose 20lbs).
I'm not trying to be a miracle worker. And I know what a proper diet and exercise can do, I've lost 30 lbs over the last couple months. I don't necessarily NEED to lose 20 lbs, but I would like to eventually. Everyone raves so much about leaning out on this stack so I was curious if the leaning effect lasts throughout the whole 8 weeks.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm not trying to be a miracle worker. And I know what a proper diet and exercise can do, I've lost 30 lbs over the last couple months. I don't necessarily NEED to lose 20 lbs, but I would like to eventually. Everyone raves so much about leaning out on this stack so I was curious if the leaning effect lasts throughout the whole 8 weeks.
Hey Nis1, congrats on the weight loss bud. I don't believe celly meant anything bad by his statement he was stressing the importance of diet and training knowledge :) which you obviously have a good grasp on.

My point would be that if you want to lose 20lbs I would strictly focus on a cut not a recomp for the time frame you have given. Recomps are more time consuming, but if that is what you want to do this stack will be a great addition to a fine tuned diet and training program.

Obviously you're well on your way bud. I like this stack, it is very popular for good reason. I've had great success with ABE/AB. Never ran EP but the reviews speak for themselves. Good luck and keep us posted

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would also agree with bolt in that you woukd reap more benefits with an 8 week run.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey Nis1, congrats on the weight loss bud. I don't believe celly meant anything bad by his statement he was stressing the importance of diet and training knowledge :) which you obviously have a good grasp on.

My point would be that if you want to lose 20lbs I would strictly focus on a cut not a recomp for the time frame you have given. Recomps are more time consuming, but if that is what you want to do this stack will be a great addition to a fine tuned diet and training program.

Obviously you're well on your way bud. I like this stack, it is very popular for good reason. I've had great success with ABE/AB. Never ran EP but the reviews speak for themselves. Good luck and keep us posted
That and exactly my point. Congrats also on the weight loss, I was once obese at one point and recognize the importance, effort and difficulty it can prove to master a diet and training outlook to lose weight. If you keep it clean I can see this stack pulling through with all you have read, and as everyone has said, you will reap more benefits out of 8 weeks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would personally use them for 8 weeks over 4.

It is worth noting that they are aimed at improving body composition so adding some lean mass will be more probable, in which case the scale weight wouldn't necessarily work as a fat loss indicator.

Fat loss >>> 'weight loss'. Keep as much muscle as you can!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I would personally use them for 8 weeks over 4.

It is worth noting that they are aimed at improving body composition so adding some lean mass will be more probable, in which case the scale weight wouldn't necessarily work as a fat loss indicator.

Fat loss >>> 'weight loss'. Keep as much muscle as you can!
Very true on the fat loss vs weight loss. Thanks to everyone that replied, I'll probly run it for a couple weeks and then order some more and knock out the full 8 weeks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I say something...

Have you guys ran ABE + EP? I ran it and let's just say.... I'm speechless :D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I say something...

Have you guys ran ABE + EP? I ran it and let's just say.... I'm speechless :D
Is there any other way? :p I've been running ABE + EP + Alphamine for 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off for a while now. And now with Enhanced in there too it is insane:)

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I'm running this stack actually ABE + EPRO is a very good combo. I'm in my 4 weeks/8weeks I gained 8lbs but I'm always lean. It's possible for you without alphamine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any other way? :p I've been running ABE + EP + Alphamine for 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off for a while now. And now with Enhanced in there too it is insane:)
And then when PES Protein comes out, it will be the ultimate :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i prefer anabeta over ABE. just didnt see the same thing with ABE but to each his own! i know many people saw the increase in hunger, vascularity with ABE as well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running this stack actually ABE + EPRO is a very good combo. I'm in my 4 weeks/8weeks I gained 8lbs but I'm always lean. It's possible for you without alphamine.
Awesome news the ABE and EP is such a great stack they have really good synergy together.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Good or bad idea to throw test powder in the mix for the last 4 weeks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly nothing wrong with it. I'd recommend it.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta elite stacked with erase pro is a phenomenal natty stack. Definitely the most effective for physique changes.

It can be run for 8 weeks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Running a similar stack now and loving it, hope you can handle the appetite surge you will be getting from TestPowder and Anabeta though, TP alone drives mine through the roof

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a solid set up. ABE + EP for 8 weeks then add in TP for the last 4. :thumbsup:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those using Test Powder with this stack I highly recommend the blue raspberry. It is my preferred flavour of the two.