How's this 12 week stack look?

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok doing a cut/recomp for the next 12 weeks.
Staples
Phase 8
ON Casein
USPlabs New Protein
Creature
Multi
Vitamin D3
Garlic caps
Vitamin E
Fish Oil
L-Citrulline
Agmatine 500
Blox
Compete
When needed
Hemavol/Condense/Jack3d Micro/Enhanced/Muscle Marinade/Focus xt CF.

How does this sound? First 7 Weeks.

X-Factor Advanced 200ct- 7-8 weeks
GlycerGrow
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
Compound 20- 12 weeks
Versa 1-12 weeks

The rest of my cut
Alphamine
Cla/Alc
Fat smack xr
Prime

Sound like too much? I will switch between Pre's i work two jobs so i NEED them. But does this look like it would be a succesfull cut?

Thanks Guys.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used ArA before and do you already have XFA? I prefer OG X-factor, so I'd grab that if you haven't purchased anything yet, otherwise things look solid. Your carnitine source for the ArA could be covered by taking one scoop of Compete with your dose pre-workout.

I wouldn't combine Fat Smack and Alphamine, especially if you are using stimulant based pre-workouts.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Agree with bolt. Maybe run fat smack first 4 weeks with cf focus xt.

I would only run C20 and versa1 the last 8 weeks with your stim of choice.

When I cut I want to start slow and gain momentum so save your stims for the last 2/3 of cut. the focus that versa 1 provides and the leaning and hardening from c20 should have you finishing strong. Maybe run alphamine the last 4 as your fat burner. Good luck bud you have a lot of options. Are you going to log this? I would def follow along :)

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok doing a cut/recomp for the next 12 weeks.
Staples
Phase 8
ON Casein
USPlabs New Protein
Creature
Multi
Vitamin D3
Garlic caps
Vitamin E
Fish Oil
L-Citrulline
Agmatine 500
Blox
Compete
When needed
Hemavol/Condense/Jack3d Micro/Enhanced/Muscle Marinade/Focus xt CF.

How does this sound? First 7 Weeks.

X-Factor Advanced 200ct- 7-8 weeks
GlycerGrow
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
Compound 20- 12 weeks
Versa 1-12 weeks

The rest of my cut
Alphamine
Cla/Alc
Fat smack xr
Prime

Sound like too much? I will switch between Pre's i work two jobs so i NEED them. But does this look like it would be a succesfull cut?

Thanks Guys.
Have you used ArA before and do you already have XFA? I prefer OG X-factor, so I'd grab that if you haven't purchased anything yet, otherwise things look solid. Your carnitine source for the ArA could be covered by taking one scoop of Compete with your dose pre-workout.

I wouldn't combine Fat Smack and Alphamine, especially if you are using stimulant based pre-workouts.
Yea already on the way i knew where to get the og 200ct but said f it i didnt wanna pay shipping from two diff places and i will just run og next time and damn i forgot about the compete already having it in there! O well. And what about fat smack in the am and alphamine in the pm?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for supporting iForce with the Hemavol and Compete - be sure to let us know what you think, or hit us up if you have any questions. :)

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Agree with bolt. Maybe run fat smack first 4 weeks with cf focus xt.

I would only run C20 and versa1 the last 8 weeks with your stim of choice.

When I cut I want to start slow and gain momentum so save your stims for the last 2/3 of cut. the focus that versa 1 provides and the leaning and hardening from c20 should have you finishing strong. Maybe run alphamine the last 4 as your fat burner. Good luck bud you have a lot of options. Are you going to log this? I would def follow along :)
Yea i was thinking about doing a log and yea thanks for the input is 12 weeks to long to run c20 and versa?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i was thinking about doing a log and yea thanks for the input is 12 weeks to long to run c20 and versa?
That would be a log that I'd be interested in following as well. Both C20 and VERSA-1 have a recommended 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
That would be a log that I'd be interested in following as well. Both C20 and VERSA-1 have a recommended 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.
^^^^this. Thank you Breezy.

Link us up when you start bud

z28spd

Awards
First thing you should do is get rid of Blox. Silk amino acids are a F*ckin joke.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
That would be a log that I'd be interested in following as well. Both C20 and VERSA-1 have a recommended 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.[/QUOTE

Dangit o well 8 weeks is good enough lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dangit o well 8 weeks is good enough lol.
Haha. Some serious progress could be made in 8 weeks time by combining proper nutrition and training with your stack...and you can go right back to C20 and VERSA-1 after a quick 4 week break ;).

Good luck bud! Look forward to hearing how it goes.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Some serious progress could be made in 8 weeks time by combining proper nutrition and training with your stack...and you can go right back to them after a quick 4 week break ;).

Good luck bud! Look forward to hearing how it goes.
Yea the diet will be hard but will be done! Clean eating and massive gains will be achieved! Lol thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Body comp central with that stack :D