Mass HGH cycle?

TYBREAKER

Awards
hey guys im trying to dabble into GH boosters for the first time and i decided to try mass hgh. Is this something you need to cycle? Do you take it for a certain amount of months and get off for a certain amount of time and get back on it? Need help thanks

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I think they recommend the typical eight weeks on/four weeks off. Check the dosing on the bottle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys im trying to dabble into GH boosters for the first time and i decided to try mass hgh. Is this something you need to cycle? Do you take it for a certain amount of months and get off for a certain amount of time and get back on it? Need help thanks
take it for 8 weeks then stop for at least 4. honestly, and i dont suggest this to others because i dont know how your body would handle it, but i like to run GH boosters for 12 weeks

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
8 weeks on 4 weeks off bud. Good luck. Are you going to log it?