Mixing up your own pre workout formula

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah speaking of what force just said- you should find your tollerance level for a lot of these seperatly. If i took 400mg of caffiene before lifting i would feel horrible haha. Some your "tollerance" (not really tollerance but wont really feel it) will be more than whats safe to take though so look at that too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    COP: Creatinol-o-phosphate. This is not creatine! it's often misunderstood by people who have never heard of it.

Nitrates: No I do not buy these is bulk. Usually get them from a pre-work sup. Remember to dose one at a time. You do not want negative side effects to occur.

Carnitines: LCLT and PLCAR have two completely different effects. So depending on what I am looking for will depict my dosage.

Note: This is a comprehensive list. Just because it's listed doesn't mean I take them together before every workout. I pick and choose from this and create stacks depending on what stage of training i am in
    Haha yea i figured after looking up some of these ingredients there is no way you'd be taking them all at once. Thanks for the input I'll have to do some research on this to see what is effective. Now that i know what COP stands for I have seen that before and heard good things. On my next round of supps I'll have to try it out.
    •   

3. Ahh yepp thats a good one too purebulk was that first one that came to mind haha.

But figure out what all you want and compare. From my expirence each ingrident's price varies from site to site.

Also a lot of those companies put their stuff on amazon so you go there too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    personally i would replace glutamine for some creatinol-o-phosphate as i wouldnt take glutamine if someone gave it to me for free, but hey thats just me.
    Man a lot of people on hear are hating on the glutamine... Just curious but can you link me to any studies on why to take the COP instead of glutamine? Just trying to learn lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Yeah speaking of what force just said- you should find your tollerance level for a lot of these seperatly. If i took 400mg of caffiene before lifting i would feel horrible haha. Some your "tollerance" (not really tollerance but wont really feel it) will be more than whats safe to take though so look at that too.
    That's why I stack 100mg caffeine with 25mg DMAA. It gives me the perfect amount of energy without giving me the jitters or anything. I'm looking for something to replace the DMAA though since that will probably off the market soon.
    •   

6. outside sourcing isnt allowed....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

whats your reasoning behind using Volatile? liked the ingredients but then saw prop blend.
    i use to rep for formutech....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Buy ehanced and add Max Pump.

Thank me later
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use volatile with 1 scoop sns cit mal which also gets me 3g's of creatine hcl....
    Looked at and loved the profile of Volatile, looking for a pre to rotate with my Enhanced. I have tried craze and currently use C4 until my Enhanced arrives, how does Volatile compare if you have used either of those?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

i use to rep for formutech....
    no more?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

11. C4 and enhanced are both great choices. Both utilize nitrates, Leucine for enhanced and arginine for c4. Love the choline CDP in the enhanced formula!

12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Buy ehanced and add Max Pump.

Thank me later
    I would not advise this. Mixing nitrates is risky business but too each his own. If you can tolerate than that's a sick stack!

13. Anyone know how long nutra is running the bundle stack for enhanced? Trying to get some funds together so I don't miss out on the deal.

14. 1 scoop enhanced and 1 serve max pump should be good to go.

Its a small amount of luciene nitrate in 1 scoop enhanced, plus the CDP Choline is wicked with endurance of max pump
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    1 scoop enhanced and 1 serve max pump should be good to go.

Its a small amount of luciene nitrate in 1 scoop enhanced, plus the CDP Choline is wicked with endurance of max pump
    Enhanced has a full studied dose of nitrates per scoop

Technically, 1 serving of max pump actually contains an unsafe amount of nitrates.

16. Statement withdrawn.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Buy ehanced and add Max Pump.

Thank me later
    The idea is to avoid the artificial sweetener... Doesn't do me much good

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

no more?
    ehhhh, i cant commit myself to the forums everyday, i just dont have the time to properly promote the products....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Same question for agmatine?
    From all that I've seen, agmatine has both immediate and longer term saturation benefits, so its worth using either way.

20. Its only a bit of sucralose.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

21. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    C4 and enhanced are both great choices. Both utilize nitrates, Leucine for enhanced and arginine for c4. Love the choline CDP in the enhanced formula!
    I really think Enhanced blows C4 out of the water.

22. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

Enhanced is on a different level to 99% of other pre's
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

You cannot compare Enhanced to C4 on any level
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

You cannot compare Enhanced to C4 on any level
    OG C4 is comparable. **** was the tits.

I still have my beta tub somewhere..
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

25. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

OG C4 is comparable. **** was the tits.

I still have my beta tub somewhere..
    Enhanced is the tits now
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your Favourite Pre Workout Supplement Pill...
    By WilteredFire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. make your own pre workout powder.
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. What's your current pre-workout cocktail???
    By milwood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:39 AM
  5. Mixing my own Pre-workout formula...
    By Robzilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:20 PM