bioavailable form of atp ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
as you probably know theres this drug called " atepadene" which provide pure adenosine triphosphate, but I highly doubt its absorbed in the bloodstream and remains intact until reaching the muscle cells.... I saw this ALRI's product, "energex", in each cap you get 200mg of a so-called active form of atp, adenosine triphosphate disodium... anyone got scientific knowledge to back this affirmation ? thx in advance

http://www.alrindustries.com/energex.htm

Jay Mc

Awards
in medicine we give adenosine IV. Its degraded so quickly that if you don't have an IV in the left AC you probably wont have much making it back to the heart. That means it gets degraded in about 8 inches of blood flow. What makes anyone think taking this in a pill would be beneficial or even effective baffels me.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
in medicine we give adenosine IV. Its degraded so quickly that if you don't have an IV in the left AC you probably wont have much making it back to the heart. That means it gets degraded in about 8 inches of blood flow. What makes anyone think taking this in a pill would be beneficial or even effective baffels me.
thx for the scientific input