OxyElite Pro Powder (dose confusion and stacking)

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I started yesterday with two (1/2 scoop, not 1 full scoop) servings, and this AM I had 1 full scoop in the morning and a half scoop in the afternoon. Starting slow to assess tolerance.

I assume its OK to take 2 separate 1-scoop-doses each day, as tat is what it says on the label, but reading the forums I see most people recommending taking 1 scoop pre-workout, but no other servings during the day.

I'm not really using it as a direct pre-workout, I'm losing it to aide in weight loss. Is this appropriate? And is it fine to take 1 scoop 2x per day, say 8 hrs apart?

I'm also wondering if it can be combined with DCP, Lean Xtreme, and other supplements that are not thermogenic in nature.

Thanks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the current pre-workout that you are using?

I have never tried it yet, but if it were me, I would be taking a scoop in the morning on an empty stomach, and since you are using at a weight loss supplement, dosing fasted morning cardio would be very beneficial. I would then take another scoop later in the day on an empty stomach again. Or if you can tolerate it, take 2 scoops in the morning. I would try and spread the doses out though.

It would be fine to stack with DCP or Lean Xtreme.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this will do the job (assuming decent diet and cardio) to assist w/ fat loss or is there a competing product you think may give better results.

Right now, for pre-workout, I as using Gamma Labs PTF, and I know I can't combine them both. But I'm actually focusing entirely on cardio the next two weeks (no weights) so I'm just going to run OEP powder solo for now.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: double post.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran OEP Powder or the original so I can't comment on that but the profile looks quite nice and with a well planned diet and cardio (HIIT is what I would recommend), this would work definitely for weight loss.

Since you are focusing on cardio with no weights, I would take one scoop prior to cardio twice a day if possible. If not, take 1-2 scoops in the morning then if you only take one scoop in the morning, take another later in the day. Be sure to get one dose pre cardio though.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started yesterday with two (1/2 scoop, not 1 full scoop) servings, and this AM I had 1 full scoop in the morning and a half scoop in the afternoon. Starting slow to assess tolerance.

I assume its OK to take 2 separate 1-scoop-doses each day, as tat is what it says on the label, but reading the forums I see most people recommending taking 1 scoop pre-workout, but no other servings during the day.

I'm not really using it as a direct pre-workout, I'm losing it to aide in weight loss. Is this appropriate? And is it fine to take 1 scoop 2x per day, say 8 hrs apart?

I'm also wondering if it can be combined with DCP, Lean Xtreme, and other supplements that are not thermogenic in nature.

Thanks.
Hey DCbuilder. Most people will simply use 1-2 scoops before training on workout days, and 1-2 scoops in the morning on off days, but there is absolutely no problem with splitting the servings up like that. We recommend a maximum of 2 scoops at one time and a maximum of 3 scoops per day. Say you work out at night, taking 1 scoop in the morning and 1-2 scoops pre-workout should be fine. Remember to start with just 1 scoop on your first day to assess tolerance. Let me know how you like it! :)