what ingredients to buy for the strongest pre workout

anony002200

Awards
no budget limit , anything from caffeine to dmaa.... what ingredients would you buy to help you lift them weights..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize Intense...strongest pre-workout on the market hands down

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize Intense...strongest pre-workout on the market hands down
It is strong stuff, enjoy the product but fruit punch tastes awful.

Maximize Intense
OG Jack3d
SpeedX3

Those are top notch energy pre-workouts I've used.

More on the pump side, still with enough stims to get you going

Jack3d Micro
Condense

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is strong stuff, enjoy the product but fruit punch tastes awful.

Maximize Intense
OG Jack3d
SpeedX3

Those are top notch energy pre-workouts I've used.

More on the pump side, still with enough stims to get you going

Jack3d Micro
Condense
Raspberry Lemonade was just re-flavored and tastes amazing. The rest of the flavors are soon behind :)

The new FP tastes just like Compete FP which is amazing stuff!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Focus XT + 25mg Ephedrine + X-Gels + SNS Agmatine Powder + GMS + SNS COP and those them properly, dont for less than their optimum best doses :).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh and 2g ALCAR

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry Lemonade was just re-flavored and tastes amazing. The rest of the flavors are soon behind :)

The new FP tastes just like Compete FP which is amazing stuff!
Thanks Vaughn, good to know! Hemavol is delicious so I have no doubt you guys will get it figured out :thumbsup:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wrong thread :3 edit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't know...

Enhanced is where its at :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is where I differ greatly from most.

10g Creatine
10-20g BCAA's
1/2c maltodextrin
water
500-1000mg Vitamin C a few hours before

Pure energy. With that taken 30-45 minutes pre-workout you literally fill up the reservoir's of the Phosphagen and Anaerobic ATP pathways, which are 2 of the 3 energy systems used to produce work. Unlike the OTC preW/O's, you actually increase stamina and performance with these ingredients. The stimulatory ingredients are not ideal and don't actually increase stamina (althought they might increase recovery between sets) and only make me dependent on them over time. Often times, it is so easy to overdose them which then becomes a distraction to the workout. Eating right has and will always stay at the top of my pre-workout list.

I MIGHT also consider ALCAR or PLCAR one day but it certainly isn't necessary for a bomb workout. Gettin my mind in the right place and plenty of carbs has always been the solution for me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strong 10g creatine dosage.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made that mistake of taking E with Enhanced.....never again
Haha, I can imagine this would be a terrible mistake.

*Please do not combine with other sources of caffeine etc etc* lol

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
This is where I differ greatly from most.

10g Creatine
10-20g BCAA's
1/2c maltodextrin
water
500-1000mg Vitamin C a few hours before

Pure energy. With that taken 30-45 minutes pre-workout you literally fill up the reservoir's of the Phosphagen and Anaerobic ATP pathways, which are 2 of the 3 energy systems used to produce work. Unlike the OTC preW/O's, you actually increase stamina and performance with these ingredients. The stimulatory ingredients are not ideal and don't actually increase stamina (althought they might increase recovery between sets) and only make me dependent on them over time. Often times, it is so easy to overdose them which then becomes a distraction to the workout. Eating right has and will always stay at the top of my pre-workout list.

I MIGHT also consider ALCAR or PLCAR one day but it certainly isn't necessary for a bomb workout. Gettin my mind in the right place and plenty of carbs has always been the solution for me.
Old school I love it! I've actually been doing something very similar intra-workout for years. That malto is dirt cheap!

You ever use Vitargo?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old school I love it! I've actually been doing something very similar intra-workout for years. That malto is dirt cheap!

You ever use Vitargo?

Never used Vitargo. If I recall, it was too expensive for me. I use Scivation EXTEND, NOW Foods CarboGain, and ON Creapure Monohydrate. Sometimes my energy drink ends up being an intra-workout. Either way it doesn't really matter. If I'm doin legs it winds up intra-workout but usually for other muscle groups I try to get it down in the first 5 minutes of my routine.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Never used Vitargo. If I recall, it was too expensive for me. I use Scivation EXTEND, NOW Foods CarboGain, and ON Creapure Monohydrate. Sometimes my energy drink ends up being an intra-workout. Either way it doesn't really matter. If I'm doin legs it winds up intra-workout but usually for other muscle groups I try to get it down in the first 5 minutes of my routine.
Yes Vitargo is very expensive. I do notice the benefits, doesn't bloat me at all. But NOW Carbo Gain is just so damn cheap it's hard to refuse. I've got a 12 pound bag in my closet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT + 25mg Ephedrine + X-Gels + SNS Agmatine Powder + GMS + SNS COP and those them properly, dont for less than their optimum best doses :).
Sick. Add some beta alanine too home dawg