Critique fat burn stack

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have all this stuff on hand and am trying to plan out the most effective and safest way to stack them and also if there is any overkill. I'm very stim tolerant and can handle up to 450-500mg caffeine at a time. this is set to start in may and run for 8 weeks. I don't want to purchase anything else so please keep suggestions limited to the products here. Diet will gradually reduce carbs from 200g daily to 30-50g at week 8. Thanks.

Week 1-4
versa1
Anabolic pump
Origin - stim PRE workout
Finaflex pro xt (original) stim
Tta500 (2 daily) non stim
ergoburn nmt (4 daily) mild stim (think I should drop this maybe n just use ras ketones ?)

Week 5-8
versa1
Anabolic pump
Forskolin95 (2 daily)
oxy eca black -stim
vanillean- non stim
2 scoops jack3d Micro - stim PRE workout

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you said you didn't wanna purchase anything else BUT have you thought about Bronkaid or Primatene? Just a quick suggestion while I mule over the other product

Brb

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I think it's solid, I like how the stims are for the most part balanced throughout :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any reason to not run ECA throughout instead of the stimmed fat burners?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Ergoburn NMT has a very good ingredient profile. Unfortunately I'm really not a fan of Methyl Tyramine and think it's potentially dangerous. I wish they made that formula without it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have anything else on hand? JW if you were looking for options of what to swap out...looks pretty good to me. Preferably if you have more forskolin I would run it the entire 8 weeks and I think TTA + forskolin sets the stage for some nice body composition change.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you said you didn't wanna purchase anything else BUT have you thought about Bronkaid or Primatene? Just a quick suggestion while I mule over the other product

Brb
Those r ephedrine right?
Personally I think it's solid, I like how the stims are for the most part balanced throughout :)
Thanks
i would drop the NMT and run the RK,
I love rk500 @ 3 caps a day... Been running that for quite some time and wanted to lower my tolerance to it for a while- hence the ergoburn will still give me SOME rk but not 1500mg!

Any reason to not run ECA throughout instead of the stimmed fat burners?
BC right after these 8 weeks I will be jumping into EC for 8 weeks :)

Do you have anything else on hand? JW if you were looking for options of what to swap out...looks pretty good to me. Preferably if you have more forskolin I would run it the entire 8 weeks and I think TTA + forskolin sets the stage for some nice body composition change.
Nopethis is pretty much it.. I have some oep but I'm saving that to stack with EC :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought - isn't ephedrine illegal to use ? I will probably have a medical examination for a PD at some point so it's best I dont use anything that can trigger a positive in a drug test.. I never do so why start now?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Thought - isn't ephedrine illegal to use ? I will probably have a medical examination for a PD at some point so it's best I dont use anything that can trigger a positive in a drug test.. I never do so why start now?
Pretty sure you would be fine if you said in advance that you take Bronkaid for nasal congestion or something. Your choice though.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just behind the counter man
I literally asked "can I get two boxes of Primatene please" swiped my id and that's it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
All I read is I wnna do 8 weeks of stims and then 8 weeks of EC...weren't you bulking cam? If they are far burners for a bulk Cortisol Control, ECY (or alpha y) , raspberry ketones , good gda and well set up caloric allotment should be enough...

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
It's just behind the counter man
I literally asked "can I get two boxes of Primatene please" swiped my id and that's it
Lol same, the pharmacists at Walgreens already know me because I always go in to refresh my Primatene supplies. Im on a break ATM though I got so tolerant to it I could literally take EC then nap if I wanted to

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol same, the pharmacists at Walgreens already know me because I always go in to refresh my Primatene supplies. Im on a break ATM though I got so tolerant to it I could literally take EC then nap if I wanted to
keep buying at the same rate and hoard it! thats what I would do anyway haha
I need like 3-4 boxes every 2 weeks. looks like its gonna be pricey but this is my first run I dont wanna waste it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I read is I wnna do 8 weeks of stims and then 8 weeks of EC...weren't you bulking cam? If they are far burners for a bulk Cortisol Control, ECY (or alpha y) , raspberry ketones , good gda and well set up caloric allotment should be enough...
Yea I was for 3 months and Gained about 7-8 lbs. Now I'm starting recomp then gonna cut all out starting in june