Yohimbine and L-Tyrosine

Kob

Kob

Awards
What you guys think of taking yohimbine hcl and tyrosine, yohim pre fasted cardio and tyrosine trough the day?
I read that it can be dangerous cause the conversion of tyrosine to tyramine and the interaction with yohimbine hcl
what you think?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would just stick to Yohimbine HCl and EC stack and avoid tyrosine (IME it does nothing to me). Just remember to dose the ECY stack or the CY combo in the absence of glucose. Take Yohimbine at a max dose per say equal to .2g/KG of body weight

Kob

Kob

Awards
I would just stick to Yohimbine HCl and EC stack and avoid tyrosine (IME it does nothing to me). Just remember to dose the ECY stack or the CY combo in the absence of glucose. Take Yohimbine at a max dose per say equal to .2g/KG of body weight
Im doing albuterol and yohimbine at the moment i ask for the tyrosine cause the decrease in T3 that beta agonist make

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use the two together on a regular basis. It amazes me to see a number of companies putting both ingredients in their fat burners

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
So i guess this make Enhanced+Caff Free Focus XT a no go?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The decrease shouldn't be an issue if proper refeed & carb/nutrition timing are implemented.
Aye! Eating every 2.34 hours and having carbs before 6pm :) timing is imperative.

(Not serious ;) )

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Why in the presence of Glucose?