versa 1 more than 8 weeks

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
anyone run versa 1 longer than 8 weeks? i just finished 8 a few days ago and still have several bottles. if anyone ran it longer i would like to hear if it seems worth it, if you increased the dose, etc.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone run versa 1 longer than 8 weeks? i just finished 8 a few days ago and still have several bottles. if anyone ran it longer i would like to hear if it seems worth it, if you increased the dose, etc.
I'd take the recommended break. After 4 weeks off, you can get right back to it for another 8 weeks. With that approach, you could still end up using it 2/3 of the year. :D

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly as Breezy said. Four weeks isn't long to wait, and will maintain efficacy in the long run.

antbrusca

antbrusca

Awards
I added versa-1 into my pct and I'm still noticing strength gains and my endurance is through the roof. plus my veins are on the verge of exploding...I'm sold, almost done with my second bottle then going to take my 4 week break and get back on it

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'd take the recommended break. After 4 weeks off, you can get right back to it for another 8 weeks. With that approach, you could still end up using it 2/3 of the year. :D
Exactly.

Exactly as Breezy said. Four weeks isn't long to wait, and will maintain efficacy in the long run.
You will appreciate the 4 week break then boom start again!

Bingo! Plus when you think of being on versa-1 66.6666667% percent of the year......
:winning:

I added versa-1 into my pct and I'm still noticing strength gains and my endurance is through the roof. plus my veins are on the verge of exploding...I'm sold, almost done with my second bottle then going to take my 4 week break and get back on it
All this feedback is making me very anxious to start my 8 week run in may/June :)

Great feedback