Mildest AI?

T

tommygun11

Awards
I am going to be running a DAA and AI stack, I know DAA won't aromatize that much, I took erase in the past about a year ago and it dried out my joints like crazy. My wrist still has problems to this day. Was wondering what would be a milder AI that would still get the job done?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reversitol v2 is a very effective AI, however does not present users with joint issues.

If you truly want a weak AI, look into a solid dose of Zinc.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I3C is about as mild as it gets or with DAA look for a solid Macuna supplement like EndoSurge Turbo by BPS.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be running a DAA and AI stack, I know DAA won't aromatize that much, I took erase in the past about a year ago and it dried out my joints like crazy. My wrist still has problems to this day. Was wondering what would be a milder AI that would still get the job done?
If you haven't already purchased the DAA, I'd consider going with Test Powder. It has a solid profile, which includes both a "milder" AI and prolactin control.

T

tommygun11

Awards
When would I start the AI in the cycle? 12 days in?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While not really a cycle, you can start both at the same time or just take the Test Powder like Breezy stated.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can start and finish both at the same time.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol v2 is a very effective AI, however does not present users with joint issues.

If you truly want a weak AI, look into a solid dose of Zinc.
I agree on this, but if you're prone to acne, just know that this stuff will make you break out lol. I loved it while using it though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree on this, but if you're prone to acne, just know that this stuff will make you break out lol. I loved it while using it though.
high test levels = acne for some users unfortunately. Glad you enjoyed running the product :)

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why not just use 1 cap of Erase daily? In that way, you get "mild" AI effects and you get a 90 day cycle out of a $20-30 bottle

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use 1 cap of Erase daily? In that way, you get "mild" AI effects and you get a 90 day cycle out of a $20-30 bottle
That's the great thing about Erase, you can switch up your dosing of the AI. I've tried 1 cap Erase, 2 caps, and 3 caps, each for a month just to see how I react to the different dosages.

With 1 Cap I still noticed a boost in libido and even dried out nicely, without ANY joint issues.