- 05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
- 05-10-2013, 07:56 PM
10:1 means that the amount of actives are concentrated by a factor of 10x. So if there is 100mg of 10:1 extract, this is the same as 1g of the raw plant.
A single bay leaf, depicted below, weighs 2 grams. Assuming similar sized leaves on both plants, you're looking at the equivalent of eating 1/2 of a leaf of the plant daily. Based on the IC50/Ki of Brassaiopsis' actives in inhibiting aromatase, it is literally impossible for 100mg of 10:1 extract to reduce estrogen. This is how I'm certain it's placebo in this case (or some other unaccounted factor).
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 05-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-2015, 06:04 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:33 PM
- By MustangManGT in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 100Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:15 AM
- By MustangManGT in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 47Last Post: 10-16-2012, 01:19 AM
- By frankie_96 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2012, 12:25 AM