Nolvadren XT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Is Erase in prxt also? I know it's in Novadren. Or does PRxt only contain the Anabeta?
    The PR-XT has Brassaiopsis Glumerulata.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    When I logged PR-XT and Nolvadren I had to drop the dosage of Nolvadren down and eventually taper off completely by the end. The PR-XT worked fine in its AI effects on me solo. The Nolvadren was also a great estrogen reducer and th two together was too much for me. I had run Nolvadren previously and am familiar with its effects.

I'm saying this not as a MAN rep, but as a long time user of their products. Much respect to you Coop, but from my experiences your comment doesn't apply.
    Experience is a function of placebo my friend. I have no doubt you felt estrogen was low, but in essence:

10:1 means that the amount of actives are concentrated by a factor of 10x. So if there is 100mg of 10:1 extract, this is the same as 1g of the raw plant.

A single bay leaf, depicted below, weighs 2 grams. Assuming similar sized leaves on both plants, you're looking at the equivalent of eating 1/2 of a leaf of the plant daily. Based on the IC50/Ki of Brassaiopsis' actives in inhibiting aromatase, it is literally impossible for 100mg of 10:1 extract to reduce estrogen. This is how I'm certain it's placebo in this case (or some other unaccounted factor).

3. I tried it,likes it a lot.just got another bottle.I felt pumps,stronger and my libido was up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadren-XT (56 Capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 07:04 AM
  2. The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:33 PM
  3. MAN needs 5 loggers for Nolvadren XT!
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. Nolvadren XT; The Most Intelligent 3-in-1 Estro-Test-Cortisol
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:19 AM
  5. new prduct for pct Nolvadren-XT (56 Capsules) thoughts
    By frankie_96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:25 AM