tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im using it in conjunction with MAN prxt. On my third week, and ive leaned out quite a bit strength has gradually gone up as well (although i am on prxt too)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im using it in conjunction with MAN prxt. On my third week, and ive leaned out quite a bit strength has gradually gone up as well (although i am on prxt too)
same experiences my buddy is having. good to hear it isnt just him.

neddo

neddo

Awards
NolvadrenXT feedback is largely a leaner appearance, and a full body pump/"full muscles". I'm just finishing a two bottle run (tomorrow), and there were two or three logs that just ended a single bottle run over in the Logs section if you want to get some recent feedback!

Arimistane & 7OH/5AT is a potent combination, and you get a solid dosing of both in NXT. MAN up breh :cool:

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
They have a good deal on nutra with Nolvadren and PRXT.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
its a good product. recommended

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard awesome feedback from guys at the shop. Yet to try it though.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
thanks for all the positive comments guys

definitely a solid product, great leaning/recompositioning effect, solid doses of arimistane and 7OH/5AT. great deal going on at Nutraplanet right now too: Free Nolvadren with the purchase of PR-XT :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great ingredients for sure.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
They have a good deal on nutra with Nolvadren and PRXT.
I bought two lots and they arrive tomorrow... So damn excited.

Has anyone tried Lecheek AD3pct? Has the same AI as NolvadrenXt and saw some great results (used with mass hgh)

Definitely excited to start PR-XT and Ndren XT though.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I bought two lots and they arrive tomorrow... So damn excited.

Has anyone tried Lecheek AD3pct? Has the same AI as NolvadrenXt and saw some great results (used with mass hgh)

Definitely excited to start PR-XT and Ndren XT though.
saw your log post already, thanks again for the support MAN :D

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
saw your log post already, thanks again for the support MAN :D
All good... Keen to get it started.

Not sure whether i should have a 2 or 4 week gap between the AX stuff im on atm and the MAN stack.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
All good... Keen to get it started.

Not sure whether i should have a 2 or 4 week gap between the AX stuff im on atm and the MAN stack.
depends on how long you were on the AX products, if you were on for over 4 weeks, then i'd take about 3 weeks minimum off before starting. but if you used it for a shorter run then a couple of weeks should be fine

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
depends on how long you were on the AX products, if you were on for over 4 weeks, then i'd take about 3 weeks minimum off before starting. but if you used it for a shorter run then a couple of weeks should be fine
At the end of my third week now. Wondering whether i should just finish this bottle or go through to my second. And then used Advanced... Thinking about just doing one so i can hit the MAN bottles. Just thinking maybe i could be cutting my self short of mkre results ahead.

I dont think 7-methoxyflavone is as potent as potent as Arimistane anyway. (correct me if I'm wrong?)

Do you know how hard it is to stare at new supplement bottles and not open them and smell the new pill freshness? :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
At the end of my third week now. Wondering whether i should just finish this bottle or go through to my second. And then used Advanced... Thinking about just doing one so i can hit the MAN bottles. Just thinking maybe i could be cutting my self short of mkre results ahead.

I dont think 7-methoxyflavone is as potent as potent as Arimistane anyway. (correct me if I'm wrong?)

Do you know how hard it is to stare at new supplement bottles and not open them and smell the new pill freshness? :)
I know that feeling bro hahaha,

and yea, i would say Arimistane is on par there.

I would say maybe you could just do one so you can get started with PR-XT and Nolvadren :) don't force yourself to stare and be tempted for much longer lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ran it not too long ago. Great fullness and vascularity increase. Actually gained a few lbs. would highly recommend! Want to run it with prxt a little later.

kid amnesiac

Awards
Is 50mg of 7OH/5AT actually a good dose? Reduce XT recommends 3-6 caps a day, each cap containing 50mg of those ingredients.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def gonna pick some up to stack with Anabeta this summer. thanks for the replies guys

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I know that feeling bro hahaha,

and yea, i would say Arimistane is on par there.

I would say maybe you could just do one so you can get started with PR-XT and Nolvadren :) don't force yourself to stare and be tempted for much longer lol

I think that's what i will be doing!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
PR-XT + Nolvadren-XT seems like it would crush estrogen.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i am stacking with d-aspartic acid at 3 grams and it seems to be working nicely, but it's only been about 8 or 10 days. i have noticed i seem to be sweating more when i workout, along with increased libido, and a little moodiness but nothing too unmanageable. i think i've lost a couple of lbs too, but i seem a little stronger.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am stacking with d-aspartic acid at 3 grams and it seems to be working nicely, but it's only been about 8 or 10 days. i have noticed i seem to be sweating more when i workout, along with increased libido, and a little moodiness but nothing too unmanageable. i think i've lost a couple of lbs too, but i seem a little stronger.
The first time I ran NXT (pre rep status) I was logging it on another forum and was running 2 bottles. I ran 1 NXT and then on the 2nd bottle of NXT I did NXT+OG Prometheus Rising, and throughout those 8 weeks my bench increase 45lbs I believe. All of my work outs were logged including sets, weights and reps. I'll be running NXT+DAA again very soon. I've got 2 tubs of Na DAA and 2 bottles of OG Prometheus Rising, but this time I plan on adding in PR-XT.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing reducing estrogen in either is the Erase. 100mg of 10:1 brassaiopsis is like eating a leaf off the sidewalk
When I logged PR-XT and Nolvadren I had to drop the dosage of Nolvadren down and eventually taper off completely by the end. The PR-XT worked fine in its AI effects on me solo. The Nolvadren was also a great estrogen reducer and th two together was too much for me. I had run Nolvadren previously and am familiar with its effects.

I'm saying this not as a MAN rep, but as a long time user of their products. Much respect to you Coop, but from my experiences your comment doesn't apply.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
When I logged PR-XT and Nolvadren I had to drop the dosage of Nolvadren down and eventually taper off completely by the end. The PR-XT worked fine in its AI effects on me solo. The Nolvadren was also a great estrogen reducer and th two together was too much for me. I had run Nolvadren previously and am familiar with its effects.

I'm saying this not as a MAN rep, but as a long time user of their products. Much respect to you Coop, but from my experiences your comment doesn't apply.
Is Erase in prxt also? I know it's in Novadren. Or does PRxt only contain the Anabeta?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Erase in prxt also? I know it's in Novadren. Or does PRxt only contain the Anabeta?
The PR-XT has Brassaiopsis Glumerulata.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Experience is a function of placebo my friend. I have no doubt you felt estrogen was low, but in essence:

10:1 means that the amount of actives are concentrated by a factor of 10x. So if there is 100mg of 10:1 extract, this is the same as 1g of the raw plant.

A single bay leaf, depicted below, weighs 2 grams. Assuming similar sized leaves on both plants, you're looking at the equivalent of eating 1/2 of a leaf of the plant daily. Based on the IC50/Ki of Brassaiopsis' actives in inhibiting aromatase, it is literally impossible for 100mg of 10:1 extract to reduce estrogen. This is how I'm certain it's placebo in this case (or some other unaccounted factor).

ALBIE ONE

Awards
I tried it,likes it a lot.just got another bottle.I felt pumps,stronger and my libido was up.