- 05-10-2013, 11:48 AM
- 05-10-2013, 08:56 PM
10:1 means that the amount of actives are concentrated by a factor of 10x. So if there is 100mg of 10:1 extract, this is the same as 1g of the raw plant.
A single bay leaf, depicted below, weighs 2 grams. Assuming similar sized leaves on both plants, you're looking at the equivalent of eating 1/2 of a leaf of the plant daily. Based on the IC50/Ki of Brassaiopsis' actives in inhibiting aromatase, it is literally impossible for 100mg of 10:1 extract to reduce estrogen. This is how I'm certain it's placebo in this case (or some other unaccounted factor).
05-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-2015, 07:04 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:33 PM
- By MustangManGT in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 100Last Post: 11-13-2012, 11:15 AM
- By MustangManGT in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 47Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:19 AM
- By frankie_96 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:25 AM