Recomp/Cutting Plan Questions

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, looking for some advice on a cutting/recomp stack. Currently sitting at 179 from 205+ in December. Don't think I've lost too much muscle mass since my strength has been going up and some of my friends say I look bigger, yet I'm lighter.

Currently I have the following supps on hand:
1 bottle Alpha T2
2 bottles Erase
1 bottle Dexaprine
1 bottle SlinSane v2

I haven't been using any supps except Erase, SlinSane and Powermax as my preworkout. I take 2 Erase AM, 1 Erase and 1 SSv2 before bed right now.

Goals are to be sitting at 170-175 in mid May with as much muscle as possible.

I think I am going to buy some DAA for an Erase/DAA stack like I've seen so many people enjoy around here for a nice natty stack and add in the AT2 or Dexaprine for extra leaning effects.

Anything else I should consider? I have a tight budget but I can try to get some more money to maximize this run to it's fullest.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions Coop. I had a run with Alphamine and Forskolin-95 in December that was fantastic for the holidays. I'll add Forskolin-95 along with the DAA, Erase, Dex and AT2 for this stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try Dex AND AT2. 1 tab Dexaprine upon rising, 2 caps Alpha-t2 later in the day.

As far as other additions, this is cheap enough: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/synthetic-supplements/forskolin-95-60-caps.html.

And considering it has human data showing increased T, increased LBM, and reduced fat mass, I'd say it complements your goals rather nicely.

great suggestion here.

basically it comes down to your diet and training.

sure supplements may help but they wont do anything without proper diet and training. fork.-95 is great, just picked up a bottle. have you considered Erase Pro?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about erase pro but I have 2 full bottles of erase sitting here so I figured I would throw together a stack with them.

Training as of now is 5/3/1 with periodization bible assistance work. Cardio 2-3 times a week. Hockey 2 hours a week.

I gradually started cutting calories back when I started trying to lose weight. Got stuck on 2100 kcals at 185. Bumped it up to 2700 and lost another 6 in 3 weeks to get to 179. Ill scale it back again couple hundred calories at a time in order to drop the rest of the weight. I've been doing CKD with decent success since its easy to plan meals ahead of time when it's basically meat, nuts and green veggies and then weekends I have a carb up day or 2 and come out feeling leaner

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have thought about erase pro but I have 2 full bottles of erase sitting here so I figured I would throw together a stack with them.

Training as of now is 5/3/1 with periodization bible assistance work. Cardio 2-3 times a week. Hockey 2 hours a week.

I gradually started cutting calories back when I started trying to lose weight. Got stuck on 2100 kcals at 185. Bumped it up to 2700 and lost another 6 in 3 weeks to get to 179. Ill scale it back again couple hundred calories at a time in order to drop the rest of the weight. I've been doing CKD with decent success since its easy to plan meals ahead of time when it's basically meat, nuts and green veggies and then weekends I have a carb up day or 2 and come out feeling leaner
for your cardio, look into HIIT for cardio. i love it for fat loss.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to work it in slowly but surely. Intervals on stairstepper and what not. Also I feel hockey is pretty good in that aspect. 45 seconds hard, 1 min rest usually. I plan on adding more in order to drop some more fat

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been trying to work it in slowly but surely. Intervals on stairstepper and what not. Also I feel hockey is pretty good in that aspect. 45 seconds hard, 1 min rest usually. I plan on adding more in order to drop some more fat
sure is!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine will work nicely to keep your energy levels up and your appetite suitably suppressed when you need it.

A user is having excellent results on an iForce stack (including Dexaprine, Tropinol XP, and Intimidate), and if your funds allow I'd definitely recommend getting in on the iForce Triumph Stack deal while you can ($37.49 for full-sized bottles of Tropinol XP + Intimidate).

2.4 pound reduction in body fat with a 2.25 pound increase in lean body mass over ~3 weeks:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally agree with Coop here. Dexaprine XR + T2 = epic stack