Preworkout Supplements

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
So I have been taking PWO supplements for roughly the past 3 years but the majority of the time I have been rotating between just a few. I first started taking NO Shotgun (VPX). For about a year and a half I strictly stuck with this as my PWO. I greatly enjoyed the pumps and energy it gave me but every now and then it caused me to feel bloated mid-workout. I stuck with NO Shotgun because I enjoyed it's positive effects but more recently I have been rotating it with Meth (Invitro Labs) and C4 (Cellucor). NO Shotgun's taste has become too bitter for me to take, Meth at some points produces some great workouts but is lacking in stimulants, and although C4 does give me great energy and pump, I'm looking for something new. I am open to any suggestions. To help you all, I do prefer stimulants but I also want the PWO to produce a great pump+vascularity. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have you been continuesly using stim laden pre-workouts?

A nice middle grown, Jack3d Micro. 1 scoop has about 125mg caffeine along side some nice pump matrix of Agmatine Sulfate, Nitrates & Citulline.

2 scoops if you're feeling adventurous ;-)

Condense is solid but a little heavier on the stim side (200mg per) for some and beta-alanine

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can give powermax a try. It would be more similar to C4. It gives really clean and smooth energy, great pumps and really good endurance. If you want to try a sample first shoot me a PM and ill get a couple out to you!

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
How long have you been continuesly using stim laden pre-workouts?
I have been pretty much taking stims for the past 3 years but about every 3 months I take two weeks off from them. I'm not truly sure if that's enough time to allow my bodies dependency to level out but I strictly only use the amount directed on the side of the container. I have only used the directed amount (1 scoop) at all times. This has seemed to allow the dependency to level out fairly quickly once I take a week or two off.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
You can give powermax a try. It would be more similar to C4. It gives really clean and smooth energy, great pumps and really good endurance. If you want to try a sample first shoot me a PM and ill get a couple out to you!
Thanks man I would definitely appreciate that. Sending a PM as we speak!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been pretty much taking stims for the past 3 years but about every 3 months I take two weeks off from them. I'm not truly sure if that's enough time to allow my bodies dependency to level out but I strictly only use the amount directed on the side of the container. I have only used the directed amount (1 scoop) at all times. This has seemed to allow the dependency to level out fairly quickly once I take a week or two off.
That's good you're taking breaks. As a stim junkie myself, it's hard to take 4 weeks off but once I did, I felt great. I would advise doing so.

Take an 8 week on/4 week off approach. You can switch to a stim free pre-workout for these off times like Yok3d or Hemavol.

See my first post for my suggestions as to stim pre-workouts.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
That's good you're taking breaks. As a stim junkie myself, it's hard to take 4 weeks off but once I did, I felt great. I would advise doing so.

Take an 8 week on/4 week off approach. You can switch to a stim free pre-workout for these off times like Yok3d or Hemavol.

See my first post for my suggestions as to stim pre-workouts.
4 weeks off might be tough for me at first. Ill probably have to ease my way into it haha. But I'll do my best and ill for sure give those suggestions some research.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you like a strong pwo, give Enhanced a try...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
we just redid our max intense Rasp. lemonade flavor of Max Intense, potent, potent pre workout. id suggest half a scoop for most people to get an initial feel for the stims.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been taking PWO supplements for roughly the past 3 years but the majority of the time I have been rotating between just a few. I first started taking NO Shotgun (VPX). For about a year and a half I strictly stuck with this as my PWO. I greatly enjoyed the pumps and energy it gave me but every now and then it caused me to feel bloated mid-workout. I stuck with NO Shotgun because I enjoyed it's positive effects but more recently I have been rotating it with Meth (Invitro Labs) and C4 (Cellucor). NO Shotgun's taste has become too bitter for me to take, Meth at some points produces some great workouts but is lacking in stimulants, and although C4 does give me great energy and pump, I'm looking for something new. I am open to any suggestions. To help you all, I do prefer stimulants but I also want the PWO to produce a great pump+vascularity. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
I'm enjoying a mix of Formutech Volatile and AppNut Uncut right now. Volatile is a light stim, pump focuesd pwo, and Uncut is higher stim and better for focus. So the combo is really killer.

I've heard good things about Enhanced and I have a sample of it to try out shortly.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatever you try...pair it with Hemavol for epicness.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatever you try...pair it with Hemavol for epicness.
I need to try Hemavol one of these days. I've never heard an ill word spoken about it.

Funny, was just talking about you being one of the best, most active reps of any company out there. Kudos

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I need to try Hemavol one of these days. I've never heard an ill word spoken about it.

Funny, was just talking about you being one of the best, most active reps of any company out there. Kudos

believe it or not, there are a few peeps that did not respond well to Hemavol. And it is usually because they didn't take it properly...once those "non reponders" let us know that they are struggling with it, then we were able to work with them to correct the problem...

Rarchib/OP, give our new improved flavor Rasp/Lemonade Maximize Intense a try....a nice dose of pump ingredients and plenty of stimulants!!! In addition, it is flavored at the same flavor house as Hemavol and Compete so the taste is epic!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

many thanks for the kind words...

shoot me a pm with addy/flavor preference and ill get you some samples :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't get Hemavol tabs, no matter the price. It's a little harder to workout timing to get the max effects, IMO. Much easier/better going powdered route.

I agree. The pills work well, but getting the timing down for a lot of people is no easy task.

Powder tastes AMAZING, and kicks in much faster.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Just don't get Hemavol tabs, no matter the price. It's a little harder to workout timing to get the max effects, IMO. Much easier/better going powdered route.
I actually have some samples of Hemavol that I got a few weeks back, ill definitely try it out today. Maybe one scoop of Hemavol and 1/2 a scoop of C4?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I actually have some samples of Hemavol that I got a few weeks back, ill definitely try it out today. Maybe one scoop of Hemavol and 1/2 a scoop of C4?
hemavol is non stim, id do a scoop of hemavol + your normal dose of c4 [ 2-3 scoops for me]

nitrates + hemavol = amazing combo.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
hemavol is non stim, id do a scoop of hemavol + your normal dose of c4 [ 2-3 scoops for me]

nitrates + hemavol = amazing combo.
This is absolute money.

I've used 2-3g of the OG C4 (the best formula, IMHO) combined with 1-2 scoops of Hemavol and had great workouts. Throw in Compete (can't you get it for free? I think so :D) and now we're talking a great tasting, high performing combination at a very economical cost.