Pre-workout Ingredients (Rate em!)

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Getting some bulk ingredients together so that I can start a new pre-workout stack... let me know what you guys think. Also if there is any overkill or anything missing let me know!

2g Creatinol-o-phosphate
3-3.5grams L- Taurine
1g Tyrosine
2g PLCAR
2g LCLT
3-8g Citrulline Malate ( Still playing with dosage)

My post shake usually consists of 30-35g Cow fed whey protein isolate with added leucine and a gram of Tyrosine.

Also I supplement with 3.5grams of Beta Alanine spread evenly throughout the day.

I look forward to advice and suggestions!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where is your starbucks extract?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like nitrates.

Betaine as well.

FinaFlex actually just released a product called "Max Pump" that is betaine nitrate.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i would add some agmatine in maybe get rid of the taurine, use it post.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like nitrates.

Betaine as well.

FinaFlex actually just released a product called "Max Pump" that is betaine nitrate.
Im a big fan of nitrates as well. DAA is another one that i really feel adds to the mental aspect of a workout.

manstr

manstr

Awards
Getting some bulk ingredients together so that I can start a new pre-workout stack... let me know what you guys think. Also if there is any overkill or anything missing let me know!

2g Creatinol-o-phosphate
3-3.5grams L- Taurine
1g Tyrosine
2g PLCAR
2g LCLT

My post shake usually consists of 30-35g Cow fed whey protein isolate with added leucine and a gram of Tyrosine.

Also I supplement with 3.5grams of Beta Alanine spread evenly throughout the day.

I too incorporate cow fed whey protein isolate.

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
i would add some agmatine in maybe get rid of the taurine, use it post.
I dose Agmatine with my Na-R-ALA & ALCAR before a heavy carb meal for nutrient partitioning purposes. What's the reasoning behind taurine post?

D

domore

Awards
I've been digging:

Nitrates
CDP-Choline
LCLT
Stimulant of choice

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
like how that looks. Which nitrates do you use/prefer?
All nitrates are equal for vasodilation, generally. Look into PES Enhanced if you want the CDP-Choline/Stim/Nitrate component.

As it is, your stack looks very good! I'd use some creatine as well, and nitrates are probably the best pump-producing ergogen if you want to tack that on. Another very underrated preworkout ingredient is something like SNS Huperzine A (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor).

D

domore

Awards
like how that looks. Which nitrates do you use/prefer?
I like potassium nitrate
All nitrates are equal for vasodilation, generally. Look into PES Enhanced if you want the CDP-Choline/Stim/Nitrate component.

As it is, your stack looks very good! I'd use some creatine as well, and nitrates are probably the best pump-producing ergogen if you want to tack that on. Another very underrated preworkout ingredient is something like SNS Huperzine A (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor).
What these two said.

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
So everyone tends to stick to a single Nitrate compound for Pre-workout. Whats everyone's thoughts on mixing Nitrates preworkout? As of now I'm going to run the stack that I have outlined however I'm thinking about this as a possible Pre-workout stack....

Betatine Nitrate (per Jimbuicks recommendation)

Choline CDP

LCLT (2grams)

Creatine Nitrate? (Waiting on feedback for this one)

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
I have been considering PES Enhanced for sometime. (Especially because of the bundle stack). If I run this in the future i'd dose a scoop of enhanced with an additional 2grams of LCLT and possibly Betatine Nitrate or Betatine by itself. Thoughts? Suggestions? Overkill with Nitrates?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In general it isn't advised to combine nitrates. Too much can cause headaches, etc. In general I'd only use one nitrate containing product at a time.

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
I like nitrates.

Betaine as well.

I've got a bottle of Sam-E lying around that I still need to try out. Any experience with it Pre-workout? I've read Betatine(TMG) is a cheaper version as Sam-E but mimics it's activity. Haven't heard or read much about Sam-E pre-workout. love to hear what you think about it.

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
In general it isn't advised to combine nitrates. Too much can cause headaches, etc. In general I'd only use one nitrate containing product at a time.
I'll probably just run Enhanced for the Leucine Nitrate. Then take an additional 2grams LCLT. Just kind of worried about negative side effects from the stims, I've read it's pretty intense.

D

domore

Awards
I've got a bottle of Sam-E lying around that I still need to try out. Any experience with it Pre-workout? I've read Betatine(TMG) is a cheaper version as Sam-E but mimics it's activity. Haven't heard or read much about Sam-E pre-workout. love to hear what you think about it.
SAMe can actually inhibit homocysteine methylation. I would just stick to TMG.

I'll probably just run Enhanced for the Leucine Nitrate. Then take an additional 2grams LCLT. Just kind of worried about negative side effects from the stims, I've read it's pretty intense.
If you can afford it, dose 3 grams of LCLT. Most studies on LCLT utilized a 3 gram dose.

I need to get ahold of some Enhanced.

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
SAMe can actually inhibit homocysteine methylation. I would just stick to TMG.

If you can afford it, dose 3 grams of LCLT. Most studies on LCLT utilized a 3 gram dose.

I need to get ahold of some Enhanced.
Damn ok, no SAMe pre. I'll look into studies about homocysteine methylation.

3 grams LCLT instead of 2...got it. What have you seen for dosage amounts of PLCAR pre-workout within studies?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Damn ok, no SAMe pre. I'll look into studies about homocysteine methylation.

3 grams LCLT instead of 2...got it. What have you seen for dosage amounts of PLCAR pre-workout within studies?
4.5g GPLC is a commonly cited dose (though there are others). Since we know, even by the authors' of the GPLC studies' admittance, that the NO-derived benefit is from the PLCAR moiety, and since GPLC is 77% PLCAR HCl by weight, 3.5g is a good dose of PLCAR for vasodilation/ergogenesis. Lower doses have been found effective for performance though

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So everyone tends to stick to a single Nitrate compound for Pre-workout. Whats everyone's thoughts on mixing Nitrates preworkout? As of now I'm going to run the stack that I have outlined however I'm thinking about this as a possible Pre-workout stack....

Betatine Nitrate (per Jimbuicks recommendation)

Choline CDP

LCLT (2grams)

Creatine Nitrate? (Waiting on feedback for this one)
There's no real benefit in combining different forms of nitrates, as they all have the same value in vasodialation. I simply recommend Potassium Nitrate because it can be found VERY cheap. Now, that's not to say you can't combine different nitrate sources, because you could if you want. The only thing you need to be mindful of is the total nitrate content to make sure you don't dose higher than needed to avoid any of the side-effects.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to GPLC? It was a hot pre-workout product for a while.

F

ForceOneSeven

Awards
What ever happened to GPLC? It was a hot pre-workout product for a while.
Coop already hit on GPLC. I choose to supplement with Glycine separate from PLCAR. As Coop already stated studies show that the anabolic properties from GPLC come mainly from the Carnitine salt.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2g Creatinol-o-phosphate
3-3.5grams L- Taurine
1g Tyrosine
2g PLCAR
2g LCLT

Citrulline malate is one of my favorites!!! Def pop in some caffeine and agmatine in there for a solid list brotha man!

- Valdez