Purus Labs

rhgunner

Awards
I have never tried any products from Purus Labs, I was interested in D-pol powder. What are your thoughts on it? There is a killer price today only $14.95. I think I'm going to give it a try for that price.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hands down the best DAA product I've ever used. You won't be disappointed at all.

rhgunner

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. I'm going to order a few.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's great stuff. Stack it with Recycle for an awesome experience too. That is my favorite PCT/recomp stack. Can take calories down a bit and keep cortisol at bay with the recycle. And pack on some nice quality lean muscle with the Dpol' s DAA and Recycles mucuna boosting your test levels.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Dpol is some real solid stuff. Great DAA product and real Nice pumps!

rhgunner

Awards
I odered 4 tubs of the powder at $14.95/each. Price is good through friday.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sodium based daa which is the exact and best form used in the human trials. Added vitamins for muscle health and our patent pending Nitratene for unmatched pumps and vascularity ;-)

rhgunner

Awards
I don't know yet but the taste reviews look good. It will definately be a change of pace from the usually flavors.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's delicious!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Will using D-Pol with Enhanced be an overload on Nitrates?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly doubt it. Some may be sensitive to higher nitrates (hypotension) but Id postulate it to be a low number.

I've taken Enhanced and Dpol last two days with not one problem.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it. Some may be sensitive to higher nitrates (hypotension) but Id postulate it to be a low number.

Sweet deal! Thanks

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol and Condense is where it's at for Pumps.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Purus guy for life and all I had to try was 1 product! D-Pol, pumps are ridicules

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lovin the feedback!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Definitely follow my log for D-pol, only on day 10 and can't believe what It is capable of

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely follow my log for D-pol, only on day 10 and can't believe what It is capable of
Been in on this for a while. Come show the guy some love!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards

I've used the combo as well, no problems here.

rhgunner

Awards
Got my D-pol this week and it taste good. I mixed it with Superpump Max and couldn't really taste any different.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its got an awesome taste. Try it by itself next time and see what u think of the taste :)

Profion

Awards
I just got a tub of dpol and wasent looking like the ones on the site. It rather looks like their powdered version tub, the D-POL is enlarged and the S aint there.

Also i noticed that the pills are chalky and the S that you so often see on pictures isent there too. I was wondering if others on here have experienced this?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just got a tub of dpol and wasent looking like the ones on the site. It rather looks like their powdered version tub, the D-POL is enlarged and the S aint there.

Also i noticed that the pills are chalky and the S that you so often see on pictures isent there too. I was wondering if others on here have experienced this?
Hmm yea the tabs are diff

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
The tabs is a little large then norm and it is a little chalky.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Grambo your lookin SHREDDED!!!
the tabs are big

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha gracias. I'm battling with myself right now about next move. Probably looking to shred up even more hopefully once my bday is past and school settles down. Just maintaining throwing in some HIIT cardio.

Profion

Awards
btw, was thinking when is it best to take your D-Pol. I do use musclemarinade as my preworkout, so should i still consume the pills with my food 1hour prior to consuming the preworkout?

Only reason i see that the pills should be taken with the food would be due to the breakdown of the pill and the nutrient shuffle that the nitrates help alil with? But does anyone know

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, was thinking when is it best to take your D-Pol. I do use musclemarinade as my preworkout, so should i still consume the pills with my food 1hour prior to consuming the preworkout?

Only reason i see that the pills should be taken with the food would be due to the breakdown of the pill and the nutrient shuffle that the nitrates help alil with? But does anyone know
On training days I take it one hour pre workout. On non training days I take it first thing in the morning. The reasoning for taking with food is largely to help with absorption.

Profion

Awards
Thanks sir, Yeah well thats what it says on the label!

Just popt mine with the food n waited 1hour n now showeling down some MM, its all money

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks sir, Yeah well thats what it says on the label!

Just popt mine with the food n waited 1hour n now showeling down some MM, its all money
Time for PR'S :p

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
D-Pol is good stuff. That and ConDense are two of the best values around

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Loved being on dpol when I logged it. Custard creme is epic delicious.

Profion

Awards
Well i must say this: Brands/companies should really start taking an interrest in their customers. People are looking for the edge, they trust the words of the companies and what the products claim! Often you see preworkouts that need 2servings, its plain stupid

Now ive been around the supplement realm for some time, and been through some tubs of plain crap.. The hype from forums n boards led me to buy it and it was a complete waste of money! So far jack3d / craze / musclemarinade has proven good quality

If i was ever to start up company i would dose my products right, i would use researched ingridience, i would make the best possible product to assist my consumers so that they would in the future keep supporting me / company/ brand. Stop all the hype, claims u cant backup, and stuffing cheaty ingridences into their products!!

This is my first run with purus labs, and their musclemarinade has proven me right. How could it be wrong with well dosed beta-alanine, creatine, 1.3, caffeine, ect? I have not yet to conclude my thoughts about D-Pol since its to early to say!
got 2bottles of d-pol n 2tubs of mm.. gonna be a great month or two ;)

So yes credit to Purus labs, and for those that have a oprightious interest in their consumers

Profion

Awards
Time for PR'S :p

I kid you not, i just did my PR in DB ´Benchpress! 46kg 2x6 repitions
Was it D-Pol n MM, yesNno! might be alill combination of super compensation, increase in bodyweight and the supplements to really kick that adrenaline in before the lift... im quite happy about it
42x8 -> 46x6

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kid you not, i just did my PR in DB ´Benchpress! 46kg 2x6 repitions
Was it D-Pol n MM, yesNno! might be alill combination of super compensation, increase in bodyweight and the supplements to really kick that adrenaline in before the lift... im quite happy about it
42x8 -> 46x6
Told you :p

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I know a few people that have ran different types of DAA, one of them being D-pol and none of them compare to the effects they have gotten from d-pol. I have only tried the bulk powder version of DAA, but from what I am hearing it is no comparison to D-pol and not simply because of the pumps from nitrates. I will definitely be logging it soon!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

I take it with my pwo meal that's 2.5 hrs before training. I have to take it with food if not, my stomach issues. Non training days with first meal of the day

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Try stacking it with erase or erase pro. Up another level:thumbsup

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I have never tried any products from Purus Labs, I was interested in D-pol powder. What are your thoughts on it? There is a killer price today only $14.95. I think I'm going to give it a try for that price.

Looks like Nutra have a pretty good deal on it now as well. Might get myself a few.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
On d-pol, erase and OG endosurge ATM and frigging loving it!

The only really strange thing is my mood is weird and I feel a bit of anxiety on this stack. Hard to explain.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I take it with my pwo meal that's 2.5 hrs before training. I have to take it with food if not, my stomach issues. Non training days with first meal of the day

The bulk DAA tore my stomach out. Intimidate worked really well - not one bit of a GI issue. I would like to try DPOL, but am concerned about GI issues. When you take it with food, do you get any GI issues at all? And have you tried the bulk DAA for comparison (from a GI standpoint)?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have had GI issues with dpol on the first couple of days but seems to be settled.

I take a probiotic with it. Not sure wether that helps