- 04-10-2013, 04:15 AM
- 04-10-2013, 04:25 AM
04-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Being someone with collagenous colitis and a very weak digestive track I can say I've never had any problems with dpol. Even with the new powder I didn't notice any flair up and never had a problem with the tablets.
Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
04-10-2013, 07:34 AM
04-10-2013, 07:47 AM
I prefer Dpol, no stomach issues or diarrhea. Test powder tore me up but I haven't had issues with anything else. I do have a tub from a company that I refuse to use because of thou who's name we do not speak.
"Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
04-10-2013, 08:19 AM
04-10-2013, 09:18 AM
04-10-2013, 12:31 PM
04-10-2013, 12:35 PM
04-10-2013, 08:05 PM
04-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Purus LabsReplies: 87Last Post: 09-09-2009, 10:53 PM
- By DaveMcNaul in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
- By Stryfe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
- By AmeriBull55 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
- By Ronnie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM