oxyelite pro while on bulk

gspyropo

Awards
is it right for someone while on bulk phase to use 1 cap Oxyelite pro before breakfast in order to stay low in bf%?????????

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you practice IFing and consume OEP/b-agonists/a2-antagonists during your fasting period, a recomposition is possible. Ultimately, the extent of your caloric surplus will determine fat gain

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you practice IFing and consume OEP/b-agonists/a2-antagonists during your fasting period, a recomposition is possible. Ultimately, the extent of your caloric surplus will determine fat gain
and this is why food timing and the macro composition of the diet is key in any nutritional phase.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very solid advice by these two:). A little insight as to your diet and training style would be helpful.

I'm a big fan of carb cycling whether bulking or cutting. When done correctly provides amazing results. OEP would be a addition for a recomp, which I believe is what you are actually after.

Remember nutritional timing is key here

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
All three prior posts bring up very good points. I've always noticed better recomp effects when carb cycling and timing my meals correctly.

And yes oxy will help keep body fat low

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only problem that I can see with this is that it may reduce your appetite too much. If you don't have trouble getting in all of your meals anyways it should be fine, but if you struggle meeting your calorie requirements on a bulk then it may not be a good idea. I say give it a shot and let us know how it works out for you!