alphamine dosing

GETBIGG

Awards
I'm going to be starting alphamine tomorrow and will be running two tubs of it. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on dosing/timing as well as any other training or nutritional tips that can maximize the results of alphamine (taken fasted/unfasted, cardio etc.) Mondays and wednesdays i have class all day so i will either hit the gym at 8 am or around 6 pm (depending how homework and studying go the night before) and every other day i go around noon. thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine and IF are a nice combo. Have you ever tried intermittent fasting?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Once in the morning at least 30 minutes before breakfast. Second dose around mid day or for pre workout the days you train at 12 noon.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take it fasted, and it works well with:

1. SS Forskolin-95
1. SNS TTA-500

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your eating and training(lifting and cardio) schedule look like?

Definitely hit some Alphamine upon waking and it is also very effective pre-workout. Depending on when you wake up I'd probably use it for fasted training on the days you workout at 8 in the morning and pre-workout the other days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take it when i wake up (kinda like my morning coffee) then pre workout

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Love it for fasted cardio in the morning. I was also using it fasted pre lift... But now Enhanced took that role.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you start Alphamine, will you remind me how awesome it tastes, please :).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still on your break?

Here, have some Alphamine. You know you want to...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Mine is my morning coffee too, then again an hour after lunch.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
When you start Alphamine, will you remind me how awesome it tastes, please :).
(=

Raspberry lemonade is mouth watering!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still on your break?

Here, have some Alphamine. You know you want to...
Sadly, yes :(. Trying the ECA stack right now. And I want to so bad hahaha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(=

Thanks for reminding me :D. I might have to open my empty tubs just to get a quick smell haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(=

Sipping it as I type lol.

It's weird for me. You know how certain things trigger memories. I ran it when it first came out. During that time (fall season), we took daughters to Apple Orchard, Football was starting, and my wife and I were painting some rooms in our house...

Now Every time I smell or drink it, it takes me back to those memories. Weird right?

It gives me an instant peaceful feeling

Same way Yankee candles do for chicks lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definite addict in the making lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sipping it as I type lol.

It's weird for me. You know how certain things trigger memories. I ran it when it first came out. During that time (fall season), we took daughters to Apple Orchard, Football was starting, and my wife and I were painting some rooms in our house...

Now Every time I smell or drink it, it takes me back to those memories. Weird right?

It gives me an instant peaceful feeling

Same way Yankee candles do for chicks lol
not weird at all. smelling something is a great trigger for memory. thats why i try to smell my pencils as i study so when i take a test i smell my pencils and remember! it aint crazy unless it doesnt work!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The olfactory system is one of the better ties to longterm memory.

GETBIGG

Awards
What does your eating and training(lifting and cardio) schedule look like?

Definitely hit some Alphamine upon waking and it is also very effective pre-workout. Depending on when you wake up I'd probably use it for fasted training on the days you workout at 8 in the morning and pre-workout the other days.
i lift 5 days a week and do rings on my off days. cardio consists of either jump rope or treadmill usually 3-4 times a week. my diets not super strict but i try stay away from junk food and eat more protein and fats than carbs keeping most of my carbs around training. i tried lifting fasted after taking alphamine the other day and felt like i was gonna throw up but it was also the first day i took two scoops in the morning so that might have been it.. i may just try one scoop on the days i workout fasted

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also start out with 1 scoop when training fasted as you stated. I can go up to 1.5 scoops Alphamine when training fasted and be good to go. 2 scoops I cannot do though. Hopefully 1 scoop will treat you better.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya try 1 scoop before fasted training and then if you want more gradually bump it up til you find what you prefer the most.