DAA + Endosurge = AI? - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA + Endosurge = AI?

  1. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAA + Endosurge = AI?


    Started Intimate and Endosurge about 2 weeks ago and plan on using this for 8 weeks.
    It is recommended that I add an AI like Erase for the last 6 weeks?
    Do I risk Gyno etc.. if I don't?

  2. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Started Intimate and Endosurge about 2 weeks ago and plan on using this for 8 weeks.
    It is recommended that I add an AI like Erase for the last 6 weeks?
    Do I risk Gyno etc.. if I don't?
    You can use Erase if you want. But I don't see an issue with Intimidate and EndoSurge together.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    1399516

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    no need to add an AI but wont hurt. up to you
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    what is this "Intimate", a new version of viagra ?
  5. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    what is this "Intimate", a new version of viagra ?
    My terrible spelling - meant Intimidate.....
  6. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    My terrible spelling - meant Intimidate.....
    just busting your bawlz
  7. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    just busting your bawlz
    Gotta say though - the Intimidate is making get Intimate with the girlfriend every time I get the chance! Thought they should rename it lol....
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    One thing everyone forgets about AI's....they arent prevention products at all.

    AI's by themselves increase testosterone. They also reduce water weight and give a hard/dry appearance. Thats why they became so popular...as their use underground shows how versatile they are.

    So, just from this you can see why an AI is so useful just by itself.

    In a stack, you open an all new dimension. Take DAA for example. It increases testosterone by 40%. But what happens when testosterone increases?

    Testosterone converts to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. So you can take all your test boosters like DAA and increase your testosterone, but some of this newly increased testosterone will be converting to estrogen, unless you inhibit the enzyme with an AI. The result is an even higher testosterone peak

    This is why the DAA and Erase stack is so popular...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You don't have to by any means. It wouldn't be a bad idea as Natty points out why. But it isn't a MUST in terms of bad **** is going to happen to you if you don't get on one.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for your responses. Makes sense! Time to start the erase I got...
  11. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,864
    Rep Power
    3709233

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    what is this "Intimate", a new version of viagra ?
    Dammit!!! I was going to get him

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227806

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Started Intimate and Endosurge about 2 weeks ago and plan on using this for 8 weeks.
    It is recommended that I add an AI like Erase for the last 6 weeks?
    Do I risk Gyno etc.. if I don't?
    Recommended?

    Maybe by some.

    Endo is divanii and DAA is DAA.

    Both raise test in their own mechanisms.

    Erase would help them out, sure but it's not needed.

    No, you don't risk gyno unless you have a pre existing condition...
  13. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    One thing everyone forgets about AI's....they arent prevention products at all.

    AI's by themselves increase testosterone. They also reduce water weight and give a hard/dry appearance. Thats why they became so popular...as their use underground shows how versatile they are.

    So, just from this you can see why an AI is so useful just by itself.

    In a stack, you open an all new dimension. Take DAA for example. It increases testosterone by 40%. But what happens when testosterone increases?

    Testosterone converts to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. So you can take all your test boosters like DAA and increase your testosterone, but some of this newly increased testosterone will be converting to estrogen, unless you inhibit the enzyme with an AI. The result is an even higher testosterone peak

    This is why the DAA and Erase stack is so popular...
    Thanks for the advice - this makes sense to me now.
    Erase aside, do you think there is any benefit to running Endosurge along with Intimidate or even running a 3rd test booster?
  14. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    Thanks for the advice - this makes sense to me now.
    Erase aside, do you think there is any benefit to running Endosurge along with Intimidate or even running a 3rd test booster?
    As Natty said, DAA + Erase is the perfect synergistic stack. If you're looking to take it up a notch and add another test booster I'd definitely recommend Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. Stacks great with both DAA and Erase. The three combined = gains!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  15. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    278277

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    As Natty said, DAA + Erase is the perfect synergistic stack. If you're looking to take it up a notch and add another test booster I'd definitely recommend Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. Stacks great with both DAA and Erase. The three combined = gains!
    Yeah I actually run DAA with 2 Erase caps, it's my sweet spot. Thinking of adding the AnaBeta Elite now lol, you guys are always costing me money!!
  16. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm doing DAA/endo/erase/ABE stack

    Overkill?

    Nahhhhh
  17. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    Yeah I actually run DAA with 2 Erase caps, it's my sweet spot. Thinking of adding the AnaBeta Elite now lol, you guys are always costing me money!!
    Lol.same here. And once you run anabeta elite with DAA/erase you'll never run the combo without it
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  18. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I'm doing DAA/endo/erase/ABE stack

    Overkill?

    Nahhhhh
    I get a pump just thinking of that stack
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  19. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I get a pump just thinking of that stack
    I am itching to start it.

    Waiting on ABE now.
  20. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    Yeah I actually run DAA with 2 Erase caps, it's my sweet spot. Thinking of adding the AnaBeta Elite now lol, you guys are always costing me money!!
    Don't think, just do . You don't be disappointed.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  21. New Member
    goofyboots13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    34

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I'm doing DAA/endo/erase/ABE stack

    Overkill?

    Nahhhhh
    I already have a tub of AI Sports DAA, and about to pull the trigger on ABE, Erase Pro, and Endo Turbo.

    I was wondering the best way to run them. All together for four weeks, or would it be better to bridge them together somehow for a longer run?
  22. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyboots13 View Post
    I already have a tub of AI Sports DAA, and about to pull the trigger on ABE, Erase Pro, and Endo Turbo.

    I was wondering the best way to run them. All together for four weeks, or would it be better to bridge them together somehow for a longer run?
    If you can, run them all together for 8 weeks if your budget allows it.

    It's a stack I haven't done yet!
    Still waiting in my stash
  23. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyboots13 View Post
    I already have a tub of AI Sports DAA, and about to pull the trigger on ABE, Erase Pro, and Endo Turbo.

    I was wondering the best way to run them. All together for four weeks, or would it be better to bridge them together somehow for a longer run?
    ABE + EPro + DAA + Endo would be an epic stack right there. Like dsbhaver said, if you can manage it, 8 weeks would be recommended for maximal results.

    If you wanted to though, you could bridge them. If you wanted to do that, I would go like this:

    Weeks 1-8: ABE + Endo Turbo
    Weeks 4-12: EPro + DAA

    Either way though, very nice selection on supplement choices
  24. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have this stack ready to go.

    Been itching to do it
  25. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I have this stack ready to go.

    Been itching to do it
    First stack like this? If so, going to see some epic gains man.
  26. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    First stack like this? If so, going to see some epic gains man.
    Well I tried dpol, OG erase and the OG endosurge and loved it.

    Decided instead of formestane I've gone for the erase pro and using the OG anabeta with forskolin 95
  27. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

    Well I tried dpol, OG erase and the OG endosurge and loved it.

    Decided instead of formestane I've gone for the erase pro and using the OG anabeta with forskolin 95
    Just started OG AB + F-95 myself.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  28. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Just started OG AB + F-95 myself.
    I got them both for cheaper than ABE so I went for it

    You liking it?
  29. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

    I got them both for cheaper than ABE so I went for it

    You liking it?
    Only on day 3 so far. How many mg of Forskolin you going to be running?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  30. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Only on day 3 so far. How many mg of Forskolin you going to be running?
    I'm not sure yet. You?

    I am going to gauge it incase of GI distress
  31. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I'm not sure yet. You?

    I am going to gauge it incase of GI distress
    100mg per day. 1 cap in the morning, pre-workout, post-workout, and pre-bed.

    Good decision on gauging how it feels and if you get any GI distress. Hopefully not because Forskolin is really an awesome supplement that I don't think many people take advantage of.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
  2. Erase or ErasePro with DAA/ Endosurge
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:45 PM
  3. T-911+DAA+Endosurge+Drive -is this OK?
    By CharlesT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:55 AM
  5. PCT Question (about DAA and AI's)
    By WhazUpDoc in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in