PES Enhanced: The story begins

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We keep it fresh
    Fresh to death. Dare I say the excitement for new products should continue? Hmm.....
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Fresh to death. Dare I say the excitement for new products should continue? Hmm.....
    Are you implying PES is working on more innovative products? You don't dare say!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Are you implying PES is working on more innovative products? You don't dare say!
    I'm sworn to secrecy I cannot say anymore.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    I'm sworn to secrecy I cannot say anymore.
    Nicely done. I was testing you and you passed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,789
    Rep Power
    4325182

    Friends don't keep secrets
  6. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    They finally let Coop out of his room.
    EvoMuse
  7. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209768

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    PES Enhanced

    First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
    Well ladies and gentlemen this is the story of Enhanced:
    Focus:
    The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
    Pumps:
    As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
    Energy:
    With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
    Overall:
    I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.
    This review is ENHANCED on shrooms and PCP different but good
  8. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913432

    Hahahahaha
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    This review is ENHANCED on shrooms and PCP different but good
    Repped.... That is hilarious.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm sworn to secrecy I cannot say anymore.
    Well done sir
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    lol @ shrooms and pcp
    doing my own thang!
  12. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    626
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    349902

    apparently you guys haven't talked to day outside of the forums, he's usually "that friend" who's always nice to have around.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  13. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    apparently you guys haven't talked to day outside of the forums, he's usually "that friend" who's always nice to have around.
    I'm not entirely sure what you are implying here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    1.5 and a cap of agmatine works wonders for me!

    Going to try this, but with only 1 scoop of Enhanced to start!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post

    Going to try this, but with only 1 scoop of Enhanced to start!
    I'm at 1.25 enhanced, 1 cap agmatine and 60mg methyl synephrine. Really enjoying this combo.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,789
    Rep Power
    4325182

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I'm at 1.25 enhanced, 1 cap agmatine and 60mg methyl synephrine. Really enjoying this combo.
    That's big boy status
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    That's big boy status
    It's definitely a rush! I don't recommend starting at this dose. 1 scoop and half an MS tab is where I started and built my way up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229529

    I started with half a scoop and worked my way ( adding a half at a time) to 2 scoops. Definitely intense but not crack head like
  19. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quite a lot of people have worked their way up to two scoops and then reduced it again after finding it too strong.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I started with half a scoop and worked my way ( adding a half at a time) to 2 scoops. Definitely intense but not crack head like
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Quite a lot of people have worked their way up to two scoops and then reduced it again after finding it too strong.
    I went straight to 2 scoops but felt pretty cracked out. Went to 1 scoop and eased my way to 1.5 which is just right all around for me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I went straight to 2 scoops but felt pretty cracked out. Went to 1 scoop and eased my way to 1.5 which is just right all around for me.
    I made that same mistake, 2 hurt me. Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  22. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I made that same mistake, 2 hurt me. Lol
    I can do 2 now that I've been using it for a while, just don't see any need when 1.5 works amazingly for me. At first 2 was way too much for me though!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229529

    I've always been very stim tolerant, but the Enhance's intensity is much cleaner than other PWO's I've used. I do agree that everyone needs to start small and work their way up to their sweet spot. Plus drink lots of water
  24. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I've always been very stim tolerant, but the Enhance's intensity is much cleaner than other PWO's I've used. I do agree that everyone needs to start small and work their way up to their sweet spot. Plus drink lots of water
    It is the only pre workout product I have used in the past 12 months that I haven't used other stimulants with to strengthen them. I also have a very high stimulant tolerance.

    It will make a huge difference whether you use it on an empty stomach or not. For most people, two scoops on an empty stomach will be far too intense for them in the stimulant department.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD
    I've always been very stim tolerant, but the Enhance's intensity is much cleaner than other PWO's I've used. I do agree that everyone needs to start small and work their way up to their sweet spot. Plus drink lots of water
    I agree, it has a completely different feel.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is the only pre workout product I have used in the past 12 months that I haven't used other stimulants with to strengthen them. I also have a very high stimulant tolerance.

    It will make a huge difference whether you use it on an empty stomach or not. For most people, two scoops on an empty stomach will be far too intense for them in the stimulant department.
    its stronger than grenade...get out of here!
  27. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    its stronger than grenade...get out of here!
    Grenade have a surprisingly large following here lol. You will see them at BodyPower with a huge stand.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Grenade have a surprisingly large following here lol. You will see them at BodyPower with a huge stand.
    I know. It's priced well.
  29. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229529

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    It is the only pre workout product I have used in the past 12 months that I haven't used other stimulants with to strengthen them. I also have a very high stimulant tolerance.

    It will make a huge difference whether you use it on an empty stomach or not. For most people, two scoops on an empty stomach will be far too intense for them in the stimulant department.
    I use it while fasting before my morning HIIT workout and eat about 4 hours after taking it. On weekends I use it about 2 hours after I eat and then head to the gym and there is a difference but both are still very intense.
  30. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458024

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I use it while fasting before my morning HIIT workout and eat about 4 hours after taking it. On weekends I use it about 2 hours after I eat and then head to the gym and there is a difference but both are still very intense.
    I have yet to try Enhanced before fasted training...may have to give that a try if I ever get back to some fasted training.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I use it while fasting before my morning HIIT workout and eat about 4 hours after taking it. On weekends I use it about 2 hours after I eat and then head to the gym and there is a difference but both are still very intense.
    I've been trying similar timing with Enhanced (Alphamine as well) and really like the energy without the crazy jitters and lightheaded feeling that I get with some others when taken during a fast.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229529

    I take alphamine in the afternoon when it feels like the enhanced has wore off and I'm getting that "need a coffee feeling". 2 scoops of Enhanced in the morning and 2 scoops of alphamine in the afternoon has completely replaced my daily coffee intake
  33. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I take alphamine in the afternoon when it feels like the enhanced has wore off and I'm getting that "need a coffee feeling". 2 scoops of Enhanced in the morning and 2 scoops of alphamine in the afternoon has completely replaced my daily coffee intake
    Wait... The effects of enhanced wear off?



    This is what I was doing as well when enhanced was first released. Only at 1.5 of each.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229529

    Not really, I trick myself into thinking that so that I can have my alphamine
  35. Registered User
    wmp05c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    35154

    Great review, can't go over 1.5 myself
  36. Registered User
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250370

    I messed around with two scoops after my first couple workouts, 1.5 is definitely the sweet spot for me at present.

    PES has something good here, have really been enjoying it. I'm now playing with extra stuff to see how I respond - Hemavol, bulk CM, GPLC, etc.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  37. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I messed around with two scoops after my first couple workouts, 1.5 is definitely the sweet spot for me at present.

    PES has something good here, have really been enjoying it. I'm now playing with extra stuff to see how I respond - Hemavol, bulk CM, GPLC, etc.
    Ya'll crazy I couldn't do 2 scoops to be honest. 1 is fine with me. I like doing Alphamine first thing in the morning and Enhanced for my workouts now playing around see how I like it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Registered User
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    278276

    I just tried 1scoop Blue Razz with 1 scoop Ras Lemonade AlphaMine this morning with 1 opened cap of SS Agmatine this morning since I am cutting down. I have a feeling this is going to be epic!!!
  39. Registered User
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250370

    Coop said 1 would be more than sufficient, but sometimes I forget about the diminishing marginal returns principle. I think the most economical and pleasant way to dose would be 1 scoop, that way you avoid any potential jitters and get 40 full workouts from a tub - but that's just me.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  40. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Coop said 1 would be more than sufficient, but sometimes I forget about the diminishing marginal returns principle. I think the most economical and pleasant way to dose would be 1 scoop, that way you avoid any potential jitters and get 40 full workouts from a tub - but that's just me.
    Completely agree.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. PES Enhanced - The New Era Stack - Exclusively at NutraPlanet
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:24 PM
  3. PES Enhanced - Limited Time Intro Special at the Planet
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 05:27 PM
  4. PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    By BPjohn123 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:39 PM
  5. PES enhanced for the stim sensitive
    By daft205 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in