Help dose my stack

  1. Registered User
    Xcyte's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Help dose my stack


    Hi, I recently acquired many nootropic samples, however, I'm unsure how to dose them accordingly...

    One scoop of the following product contains:

    Glucuronolactone - 1125 mg
    Alpha-GPC - 150 mg
    CDP Choline - 75 mg
    DMAE - 75 mg

    Some other products that were given to me are bulk powders, so I can adjust the dosages:

    Alcar
    Piracetam
    Huperzine A
    Na-R-Ala

    Finally, I was also given:

    5 mg Selegiline (Anipryl, L-deprenyl, Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar)


    Is it OK to take everything together? I'm looking for cognitive benefits. Dosages and timing would be very much appreciated, thanks!

  2. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,456
    Answers
    8


    So you got Ultima.

    Try 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam.

    Or just 100-200mcg Hup A + Piracetam.

    Take the na-r-ala with your alcar (do not mix in same container) at 300mg.

    I wouldn't use deprenyl for no particular reason
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Xcyte's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    So you got Ultima.

    Try 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam.

    Or just 100-200mcg Hup A + Piracetam.

    Take the na-r-ala with your alcar (do not mix in same container) at 300mg.

    I wouldn't use deprenyl for no particular reason

    Thanks brother. Yup, it's called Ultima, very cool that you're familiar with it. Just a few questions if you don't mind:

    1) Why isn't it OK embark on a protocol of: 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam AND the 100-200mcg Hup-A?
    2) Does anything need to be cycled, i.e., the Hup-A, or is this OK for daily use?
    3) Again, I'm looking for cognitive benefits so there's my rationale/reason... Is is OK to take with the aforesaid supps? Would I need to cycle this too?
    4) Any particular time of day I should be taking these?

    Thanks again bro, I really appreciate it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,456
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by Xcyte View Post
    Thanks brother. Yup, it's called Ultima, very cool that you're familiar with it. Just a few questions if you don't mind:

    1) Why isn't it OK embark on a protocol of: 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam AND the 100-200mcg Hup-A?
    2) Does anything need to be cycled, i.e., the Hup-A, or is this OK for daily use?
    3) Again, I'm looking for cognitive benefits so there's my rationale/reason... Is is OK to take with the aforesaid supps? Would I need to cycle this too?
    4) Any particular time of day I should be taking these?

    Thanks again bro, I really appreciate it.
    1.) Typically, you don't want to dose that much Hup A along with other cholinergics, as it could result in headaches...and it's redundant.

    2. Cycle the Hup A

    3. There's no reason to believe selegiline improves cognition in healthy people. Motivation, maybe.

    4. Don't take any of them near bed (except Piracetam, that's fair game)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,406
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    1.) Typically, you don't want to dose that much Hup A along with other cholinergics, as it could result in headaches...and it's redundant.

    2. Cycle the Hup A

    3. There's no reason to believe selegiline improves cognition in healthy people. Motivation, maybe.

    4. Don't take any of them near bed (except Piracetam, that's fair game)
    Headaches and shortness of breath if you're sensitive to HupA and DMAE mixed together. Person specific of course .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. please help with my stack
    By superbiker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:10 PM
  2. need help with my stack
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:53 AM
  3. Help with my stack please
    By ksg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 09:31 AM
  4. Need some help with my stack
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 08:33 AM
  5. Help with my stack..
    By belbs75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in