Help dose my stack

Xcyte

Awards
Hi, I recently acquired many nootropic samples, however, I'm unsure how to dose them accordingly...

One scoop of the following product contains:

Glucuronolactone - 1125 mg
Alpha-GPC - 150 mg
CDP Choline - 75 mg
DMAE - 75 mg

Some other products that were given to me are bulk powders, so I can adjust the dosages:

Alcar
Piracetam
Huperzine A
Na-R-Ala

Finally, I was also given:

5 mg Selegiline (Anipryl, L-deprenyl, Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar)

Is it OK to take everything together? I'm looking for cognitive benefits. Dosages and timing would be very much appreciated, thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So you got Ultima.

Try 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam.

Or just 100-200mcg Hup A + Piracetam.

Take the na-r-ala with your alcar (do not mix in same container) at 300mg.

I wouldn't use deprenyl for no particular reason

Xcyte

Awards
So you got Ultima.

Try 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam.

Or just 100-200mcg Hup A + Piracetam.

Take the na-r-ala with your alcar (do not mix in same container) at 300mg.

I wouldn't use deprenyl for no particular reason

Thanks brother. Yup, it's called Ultima, very cool that you're familiar with it. Just a few questions if you don't mind:

1) Why isn't it OK embark on a protocol of: 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam AND the 100-200mcg Hup-A?
2) Does anything need to be cycled, i.e., the Hup-A, or is this OK for daily use?
3) Again, I'm looking for cognitive benefits so there's my rationale/reason... Is is OK to take with the aforesaid supps? Would I need to cycle this too?
4) Any particular time of day I should be taking these?

Thanks again bro, I really appreciate it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks brother. Yup, it's called Ultima, very cool that you're familiar with it. Just a few questions if you don't mind:

1) Why isn't it OK embark on a protocol of: 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam AND the 100-200mcg Hup-A?
2) Does anything need to be cycled, i.e., the Hup-A, or is this OK for daily use?
3) Again, I'm looking for cognitive benefits so there's my rationale/reason... Is is OK to take with the aforesaid supps? Would I need to cycle this too?
4) Any particular time of day I should be taking these?

Thanks again bro, I really appreciate it.
1.) Typically, you don't want to dose that much Hup A along with other cholinergics, as it could result in headaches...and it's redundant.

2. Cycle the Hup A

3. There's no reason to believe selegiline improves cognition in healthy people. Motivation, maybe.

4. Don't take any of them near bed (except Piracetam, that's fair game)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1.) Typically, you don't want to dose that much Hup A along with other cholinergics, as it could result in headaches...and it's redundant.

2. Cycle the Hup A

3. There's no reason to believe selegiline improves cognition in healthy people. Motivation, maybe.

4. Don't take any of them near bed (except Piracetam, that's fair game)
Headaches and shortness of breath if you're sensitive to HupA and DMAE mixed together. Person specific of course .