Help dose my stack
- 03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Help dose my stack
Hi, I recently acquired many nootropic samples, however, I'm unsure how to dose them accordingly...
One scoop of the following product contains:
- 1125 mg
Alpha-GPC - 150 mg
CDP Choline - 75 mg
- 75 mg
Some other products that were given to me are bulk powders, so I can adjust the dosages:
Finally, I was also given:
5 mg Selegiline (Anipryl, L-deprenyl, Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar)
Is it OK to take everything together? I'm looking for cognitive benefits. Dosages and timing would be very much appreciated, thanks!
- 03-23-2013, 01:19 AM
So you got Ultima.
Try 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam.
Or just 100-200mcg Hup A + Piracetam.
Take the na-r-ala with your alcar (do not mix in same container) at 300mg.
I wouldn't use deprenyl for no particular reason
- 03-23-2013, 02:17 AM
Thanks brother. Yup, it's called Ultima, very cool that you're familiar with it. Just a few questions if you don't mind:
1) Why isn't it OK embark on a protocol of: 1 scoop Ultima + 2g ALCAR + Piracetam AND the 100-200mcg Hup-A?
2) Does anything need to be cycled, i.e., the Hup-A, or is this OK for daily use?
3) Again, I'm looking for cognitive benefits so there's my rationale/reason... Is is OK to take with the aforesaid supps? Would I need to cycle this too?
4) Any particular time of day I should be taking these?
Thanks again bro, I really appreciate it.
03-23-2013, 03:04 AM
2. Cycle the Hup A
3. There's no reason to believe selegiline improves cognition in healthy people. Motivation, maybe.
4. Don't take any of them near bed (except Piracetam, that's fair game)
03-23-2013, 04:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By superbiker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:10 PM
- By hardtohitme7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
- By ksg in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:31 AM
- By jrob24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2007, 10:33 AM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:05 PM