Supps for bone strength
- 03-21-2013, 04:29 PM
- 03-21-2013, 04:32 PM
03-21-2013, 04:41 PM
I would recommend Cissus. Used to be used for mending broken bones a few hundred years ago and it has very positive effects on healing tendons and ligaments as well. Get a lot of calcium and vitamin d in your diet as well.
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM
Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
03-21-2013, 05:14 PM
03-21-2013, 05:59 PM
03-21-2013, 06:54 PM
The vitamin route, like most above have suggested, is probably your best bet for bone strength.
If you're looking for joint specific help, you could look at cissus quadrangularis products like iForce Joint Help (this has other ingredients as well, but is primarily cissus) or SNS Cissus XT.
03-21-2013, 09:57 PM
03-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheDeadlifter in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:15 AM
- By bigbobbybee in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2009, 06:56 PM
- By 1HP in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 59Last Post: 10-09-2008, 10:11 AM
- By Tomazao in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:32 PM
- By DieselPump in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:27 AM