Party/Clubbing Stack

1. Party/Clubbing Stack

If one was avoiding alcohol for dietary or personal reasons, but still wanted to hit the clubs for a night out, what would you recommend?

Illegal drugs are on the table, but let's try to keep this OTC mostly.

My suggestion:

Phenibut: Liked it in both social and personal settings. I had to be up and active to notice It's effects, but it felt like 1-3 beers with less intoxication, and some of its own personal traits. Similar feel to xanax too.

Axon: Haven't tried this yet, but stimulants give me solid euphoria and this looks like a winner in that sense. Plus One'll need energy to be out all night partying.

Marijuana: I'm a daily user so this is a no brainer for me, but It's psychoactive effects and recreational usage shouldn't need to be explained.

I haven't tried the following stack and do not recommend others too. This would be my guess of a decent mix for the situation described above, however.

A good Kava Kava extract is on my list to try, and so is some Kratom, but I know there is so much more out there.

Drop dem suggestions!

2. Curious about this thread. I would assume any type of stimulant would be ideal for partying. But maybe Focus XT, PEA or Picamillion.

3. 1/4 spoon, 2 footballs.....

4. You could give Uncut a try. It gives a lot of users a euphoric feeling along with intense focus.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Way's to get girls at clubs at a c0ck fest party?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 03:07 AM
  2. Bachelor Parties and Strip Clubs.
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 11:43 AM
  3. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  4. Replies: 11