Party/Clubbing Stack

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If one was avoiding alcohol for dietary or personal reasons, but still wanted to hit the clubs for a night out, what would you recommend?

Illegal drugs are on the table, but let's try to keep this OTC mostly.

My suggestion:

Phenibut: Liked it in both social and personal settings. I had to be up and active to notice It's effects, but it felt like 1-3 beers with less intoxication, and some of its own personal traits. Similar feel to xanax too.

Axon: Haven't tried this yet, but stimulants give me solid euphoria and this looks like a winner in that sense. Plus One'll need energy to be out all night partying.

Marijuana: I'm a daily user so this is a no brainer for me, but It's psychoactive effects and recreational usage shouldn't need to be explained.

I haven't tried the following stack and do not recommend others too. This would be my guess of a decent mix for the situation described above, however.

A good Kava Kava extract is on my list to try, and so is some Kratom, but I know there is so much more out there.

Drop dem suggestions!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Curious about this thread. I would assume any type of stimulant would be ideal for partying. But maybe Focus XT, PEA or Picamillion.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1/4 spoon, 2 footballs.....

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You could give Uncut a try. It gives a lot of users a euphoric feeling along with intense focus.