Which fat burner would you pick?

cainb96

Awards
Alphamine. Oxy ECA. True EC stack?

Looking to go from 14% BF to 10%. Diet is all in check.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine. Oxy ECA. True EC stack?

Looking to go from 14% BF to 10%. Diet is all in check.
What about this?!?!?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-ripped-strong-stack-oxyelite-pro-powder-versa-1.html

VERSA-1(TM) & Powder OxyELITE Pro® only $49.99!

People saw a solid reduction in BF on Versa-1 alone. Users report Versa-1 effects amplifies the use of their thermos as far as alertness and overall energy. Increased thermo was reported in some also.

There are some added goodies in the OEP powder that differ from capped drains of OEP & OEP NF like added LCLT for improved fat oxidation.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
What about this?!?!?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-ripped-strong-stack-oxyelite-pro-powder-versa-1.html

People saw a solid reduction in BF on Versa-1 alone. Users report Versa-1 effects amplifies the use of their thermos as far as alertness and overall energy. Increased thermo was reported in some also.

There are some added goodies in the OEP powder that differ from capped drains of OEP & OEP NF like added LCLT for improved fat oxidation.
^^^^this for sure OP. tough deal to beat.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
EC stack FTW. Nothing is cheaper or more effective. I would rather stack EC and and add a non-stim burner like Decimate, DCP or TTA to the mix.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Alphamine as caffeine source + ephedrine is an incredibly awesome stack...

anything called "ECA stack" sold OTC is not worth your time.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
EC stack FTW. Nothing is cheaper or more effective. I would rather stack EC and and add a non-stim burner like Decimate, DCP or TTA to the mix.
exactly this ECA>all

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + TTA + Forskolin or ECA + AT2

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Out of those options Alphamine would be perfect

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I like alphamine as EC makes me crash a lot and i feel like crap, never tried oxyelite but i've heard good things.
EC would be the best for burning fat though undoubtedly if you are fine taking it.

newbreed

Awards
What about this?!?!?

Using both of those products in my cutting stack and getting good results so far. They both compliment one another nicely helping me increase my intensity in the gym. Love the clean, no crash energy and focus from the OEP Powder. That is a great deal for two great products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't comment on those, never used em. The two i use are EC and Dexaprine XR.. love em both..

Mike

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Yep.

Reformulated DecImate will be out in a few weeks.

Until then... Alphamine+Ephedrine

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

This is what I do. Many people don't realize the ratio of ephedrine to caffeine that mostly strongly supports lipolysis is 1:10 (25 mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine).

Can't wait to see the new Decimate

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
out of the ones u suggested EC, if you're ever looking for something easier to dose, id suggest dexaprine, a few of our past loggers who use EC as a staple have compared the appetite suppression of dex to EC.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 alphamine forskollin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with Alphamine but I personally have no experience with EC. :eek:

Yep.

Reformulated DecImate will be out in a few weeks.

Until then... Alphamine+Ephedrine
Interested in the info once it drops on new Decimate!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've tried both and I truly enjoyed Oxy ECA way more.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love EC for fat burner. It's cheap and effective. But recently a few months back I tried ephedrine and used Alphamine as my C with good results. So if it were my choice I'd go Alphamine and ephedrine as a go to stack. Curious also as everyone else to see the new Decimate.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All depends on what you want in a fat burner. If you want a very well rounded formula that doesnt focus on being a super stimmed out product but rather a smooth, euphoric energy, look in Accelerant.

cainb96

Awards
I ended up going with EC stack 3 x daily on my 3 off days and 1 time just prior to work out with a 1/4 scoop of enhanced. Worked perfectly!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMine + C20 + SS Forskolin 95= ripped
What a stack! Im running Alphamine right now and about to add the forskolin 95 and c20.

Nothing beats ephedrine. But Alphamine hits a ton of fat burning pathways

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + SS Forskolin is money. Anything else added is just icing on top :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just use copious amounts of AnaBeta Elite with my Alphamine...

/smug

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards