is OG anabeta worth it? Thinking about ordering

thomassj

Awards
I have heard mixed reviews about OG anabeta some people absolutely love it and some think its complete bull****. I am leaning toward getting it, could people who have actually used it chime in. I have read to just get the OG version if your bulking and save anabeta elite for recomping/cutting plus if I can save some money I'll go with the OG version. My diet is in check 4000 calories and I am doing PHAT training I am looking for a natural supplement to stack with or use in between x-factor/x-factor advanced runs. Thanks in advanced.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'd say try it out. There are non-responders to everything. But the feedback on Anabeta has been very good.

I ran it throughout this past December and January while doing Layne's PHAT routine also. Found it to really help with endurance and strength especially on the power days.

I respond very well to Anabeta. For me, I notice a prominant test boost, increases in all my lifts, body weight, pumps and muscle fullness.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran OG Anabeta quite a few times. I love it. I notice increased muscle fullness, long lasting pumps, and slight increase in test. It does make me extremely hungry, which could be a downfall for someone overweight like myself. However, I was able to eat like crazy and lose some weight while looking bigger. That's a win win for me

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I too am a believer in Anabeta. Muscle fullness/endurance/strength gains are common with this product. I've yet to use it on a bulk but i don't like to cut without it. The hunger is very manageable really that is all mental IMO. If you're hungry eat clean food not crap. Very solid product. I usually go with OG as it treats me just fine. Like Clemenza said there are always non responders though.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My libido skyrocketed after only 8 days of use.

I stopped after 10 days because I just wanted to toe the water, so to speak, but I'm looking forward to a continuous run as I've only responded favorably to maybe two other OTC boosters.

SPLocal

Awards
I used OG Anabeta during a PCT run for my first cycle (P-Mag solo); noticed that it certainly helped with appetite (almost immediately) and muscle fullness about 2-3 weeks into the run. I'd recommend giving OG a shot, and by the end of week 4 if it's treated you well, splurge a bit and transition into Anabeta Elite.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with OG first to see how you like it and then down the road use ABE if you do.

I like your plan to use it in between ArA usage, as that is what I typically do. I did splurge recently and try ABE + ArA and am really enjoying the combo.

thomassj

Awards
I'd say try it out. There are non-responders to everything. But the feedback on Anabeta has been very good.

I ran it throughout this past December and January while doing Layne's PHAT routine also. Found it to really help with endurance and strength especially on the power days.

I respond very well to Anabeta. For me, I notice a prominant test boost, increases in all my lifts, body weight, pumps and muscle fullness.
sounds good, I absolutely love the PHAT routine. I see great results from it.

I have ran OG Anabeta quite a few times. I love it. I notice increased muscle fullness, long lasting pumps, and slight increase in test. It does make me extremely hungry, which could be a downfall for someone overweight like myself. However, I was able to eat like crazy and lose some weight while looking bigger. That's a win win for me
I could use the increased hunger I think, it takes a **** ton of calories for me to gain weight. Its awesome you got great results from it, did you log it?

I too am a believer in Anabeta. Muscle fullness/endurance/strength gains are common with this product. I've yet to use it on a bulk but i don't like to cut without it. The hunger is very manageable really that is all mental IMO. If you're hungry eat clean food not crap. Very solid product. I usually go with OG as it treats me just fine. Like Clemenza said there are always non responders though.
Sounds awesome man, I 100% agree hunger is all mental but sometime my mind wins on a cut lol

My libido skyrocketed after only 8 days of use.

I stopped after 10 days because I just wanted to toe the water, so to speak, but I'm looking forward to a continuous run as I've only responded favorably to maybe two other OTC boosters.
So why exactly did you stop using it? Even if you were only testing it what was your reasoning for stopping, I assume you wanted to run something else. I would be interested in your thoughts after you give a full bottle a whirl.

I used OG Anabeta during a PCT run for my first cycle (P-Mag solo); noticed that it certainly helped with appetite (almost immediately) and muscle fullness about 2-3 weeks into the run. I'd recommend giving OG a shot, and by the end of week 4 if it's treated you well, splurge a bit and transition into Anabeta Elite.
Well OG anabeta is only about $8 cheaper so I might just got with anabeta elite I am not 100% sure.

Does anyone know how much Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root) is in Anabeta Elite per 2 capsules I would hope it has the same amount as OG anabeta per 2 caps with 1600mg but that would only leave 25mg for Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one?

thomassj

Awards
Go with OG first to see how you like it and then down the road use ABE if you do.

I like your plan to use it in between ArA usage, as that is what I typically do. I did splurge recently and try ABE + ArA and am really enjoying the combo.
Sounds awesome, yeah I LOVE ARA its an awesome supplement. Do you have a log?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome, yeah I LOVE ARA its an awesome supplement. Do you have a log?
Unfortunately no. Taking a little break from logging for the time being.

As for your other previous question there is a slightly smaller amount of Anacyclus in ABE per cap compared to AB. It is still a hefty dose and should be plenty. FWIW I prefer ABE because of the forskolin addition but have used both products frequently.

thomassj

Awards
Unfortunately no. Taking a little break from logging for the time being.As for your other previous question there is a slightly smaller amount of Anacyclus in ABE per cap compared to AB. It is still a hefty dose and should be plenty. FWIW I prefer ABE because of the forskolin addition but have used both products frequently.
okay, sounds great I think I'll go with OG AB first. Hm maybe I will log XFA + Anabeta

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So why exactly did you stop using it? Even if you were only testing it what was your reasoning for stopping, I assume you wanted to run something else. I would be interested in your thoughts after you give a full bottle a whirl.
Mostly to assess my tolerance; I'm allergic to many herbs/plants/flowers... I've also read a lot regarding the extract, so I wanted to test its potency without dedicating 8 weeks to a run of it as I had other products I was set to use.

My plan was to use it for up to 2 weeks to see how rapid the effects came on. Imagine my surprise when I wanted to hump everything in sight after a week. :D

thomassj

Awards
Mostly to assess my tolerance; I'm allergic to many herbs/plants/flowers... I've also read a lot regarding the extract, so I wanted to test its potency without dedicating 8 weeks to a run of it as I had other products I was set to use.

My plan was to use it for up to 2 weeks to see how rapid the effects came on. Imagine my surprise when I wanted to hump everything in sight after a week. :D
Doesn't sound like a bad deal though :laughing:. Its nice that you got results so quickly, I think my decision is made about anabeta I'll be picking up a couple bottles this weekend

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer your question, "does a bear sh!t in the woods?" :D. Haha just messing around but OG Anabeta and ABE are my favorite supplements. Ive ran both numerous times and I always get great results. ABE is the same price as OG AB on nutra right now.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question, "does a bear sh!t in the woods?" :D. Haha just messing around but OG Anabeta and ABE are my favorite supplements. Ive ran both numerous times and I always get great results. ABE is the same price as OG AB on nutra right now.
Yeah and it's sold out too :( . I was planning on grabbing a bottle of ABE for a Versa-1 run coming up

thomassj

Awards
I know it is, at an alternate retailer though OG AB is cheaper than nutraplanet and has more Anacyclus pyrethrum DC (root) Extract so I just want to try that out first. Not only that but I have seen a few threads saying the OG anabeta is better for a bulk I am going to assume because of more DC root

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah and it's sold out too :( . I was planning on grabbing a bottle of ABE for a Versa-1 run coming up
Oh dang, I didn't even realize. I'm running ABE + V-1 right now and its been going great. I did however just add ABE about 1.5 weeks ago but already noticing it has kicked in :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it is, at an alternate retailer though OG AB is cheaper than nutraplanet and has more Anacyclus pyrethrum DC (root) Extract so I just want to try that out first. Not only that but I have seen a few threads saying the OG anabeta is better for a bulk I am going to assume because of more DC root
Really both are great for a bulk IMO, just ABE has the added forskolin which is nice for a cut/recomp. Either way I hope you get your hands on some (=

thomassj

Awards
I will definitely get my hands on anabeta OG or elite, I cannot wait to try it out. BTW I emailed nutraplanet asking when they'd receive anabeta elite back in stock, I'll let everyone in this thread know once I find out

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I will definitely get my hands on anabeta OG or elite, I cannot wait to try it out. BTW I emailed nutraplanet asking when they'd receive anabeta elite back in stock, I'll let everyone in this thread know once I find out
I love both versions, keep us updated on what you chose!

Mp859

Mp859

Awards

Did you have bloodwork done for your claims of increase in test?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have bloodwork done for your claims of increase in test?
No bloodwork. I guess I should rephrase to slight feeling of possible increase in test lol. This observation came from increased libido, increase in strength, and presence of small pimples. Similar to the effects I get from running test boosters and AI's. However Anabeta and ABE gave me an overall better fullness, and long lasting pump feel.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
My only beef with Anabeta is that the muscle fullness does discipate after discontinuing use. I thought the way I looked at the end of that bottle was just how I looked now. Sadly not.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only beef with Anabeta is that the muscle fullness does discipate after discontinuing use. I thought the way I looked at the end of that bottle was just how I looked now. Sadly not.
You can say this about any supplement. The way to keep the gains is by adjusting your diet and workout routine.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
You can say this about any supplement. The way to keep the gains is by adjusting your diet and workout routine.
It's AB, man, I posted a thread inquiring if that had happened to anyone else and it was unanimous. Nobody's really mad, but we're being honest. The muscle fullness goes away after you stop.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's AB, man, I posted a thread inquiring if that had happened to anyone else and it was unanimous. Nobody's really mad, but we're being honest. The muscle fullness goes away after you stop.
I'm not disagreeing, simply saying after an ingredient isn't in the system anymore, its not going to keep having an effect post use.

thomassj

Awards
but do are the gains kept? I would assume so since its not an anabolic?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but do are the gains kept? I would assume so since its not an anabolic?
I've always kept gains from AB/ABE when it comes to mass and strength. Libido and muscle fullness will for the most part go back to normal. Like right now my libido is crazy high and I just started ABE again. Once I stop running ABE, I wont want to jump on my lady friend every second haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get what you are saying, it would be cool to stay that full feeling. However, there are no supps that will stay in your system that way.. We can dream right lol.. I remember running the original HD50 when it first came out. My muscles were so full and dry lol, I kept the gains, just wish I could always walk around all pumped lol

thomassj

Awards
so what supplements stack really well with anabeta? I do not want to shell out the money for any test boosters or estrogen blockers BTW. I have multiple bottles of TTA-500, 1 opened bottle of 200count XFA, 1 sealed 200count XFA....was thinking of getting a GDA any tips bros?I am deff ordering these though: OG anabeta, DS craze, some protein powder and maybe ordering some purple wraath. Was thinking about slin sane v2

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what supplements stack really well with anabeta? I do not want to shell out the money for any test boosters or estrogen blockers BTW. I have multiple bottles of TTA-500, 1 opened bottle of 200count XFA, 1 sealed 200count XFA....was thinking of getting a GDA any tips bros?I am deff ordering these though: OG anabeta, DS craze, some protein powder and maybe ordering some purple wraath. Was thinking about slin sane v2
ArA would be a nice addition to Anabeta. But since you have never ran it yet, I suggest your run it alone to get a feel for it. But Anabeta stacks well with just about any supplement.

thomassj

Awards
ArA would be a nice addition to Anabeta. But since you have never ran it yet, I suggest your run it alone to get a feel for it. But Anabeta stacks well with just about any supplement.
I will run it by itself then. Can you guys help me complete my order? So far I think I am going to order these: 2 bottles of OG anabeta, 5lbs of trutein, drive sports craze, AEN intrabolic I can spend up to $250

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The cool thing about Anabeta is that the research shows that it does continue to elevate testosterone and other markers at 2 weeks post-use and likely beyond. So if anything, while the benefits may fade with time off as with anything else, they should last longer than most supplements after ceasing use.

thomassj

Awards
The cool thing about Anabeta is that the research shows that it does continue to elevate testosterone and other markers at 2 weeks post-use and likely beyond. So if anything, while the benefits may fade with time off as with anything else, they should last longer than most supplements after ceasing use.
awesome, thanks coop. After doing some research I am going to run an 8 week cycle

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was very skeptical of AB but after I one run it quickly became one of my favorite natty supps. About to start my second run in a few weeks

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
OG Anabeta!

Ive been stacking anabeta og and anabeta elite for about a month now the results are amazing!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, OG Anabeta back in stock at Nutra for 29.99 :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been stacking anabeta og and anabeta elite for about a month now the results are amazing!!
Why are you stacking them? They have the same ingredient (Anacyclus pyrethrum) except the added forskolin and the cortisol control.

Unless you are going 4 OG Anabeta with 2 ABE or vise versa. But still there's no need to stack them. Run one of the other and save yourself some money and you get a longer run out of the two.

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
Ive been stacking 2ane with one Og anabeta twice a day. The forskolin makes the stack even better for increased anabolism

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been stacking 2ane with one Og anabeta twice a day. The forskolin makes the stack even better for increased anabolism
So 6 total caps a day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way, I don't think there is any need to go above 4 caps. Myself and others included have ran 6 a day and never noticed a difference in the two extra caps. Plus you will get more out of it by running 4 a day. Just my opinion though.

Good to know that it is treating you so great. I love both versions and always have some on hand.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've run 6 ABE a day and it worked well, but not really better than just 4 ABE. But if that stack is working for you, then keep rocking it!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run 6 ABE a day and it worked well, but not really better than just 4 ABE. But if that stack is working for you, then keep rocking it!
6 caps? I've never gotten that crazy with ABE 4 caps works perfectly well for me. I do like taking my ABE last dose at night, really have bought into that for sure.

thomassj

Awards
just placed an order. 2 bottles of OG anabeta, 5lbs of trutein, 1 tub of DS craze

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 caps? I've never gotten that crazy with ABE 4 caps works perfectly well for me. I do like taking my ABE last dose at night, really have bought into that for sure.
I tried it when I saw that others were claiming to get more. Nothing bad happened, but I didn't see any need to use 6 over 4 though either.