Props to Enhanced

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt wait to get this in i was trying all my local G-N-C's before it was availabe at Nutra planet to no avail, every *** employee i talked too had no clue what enhanced was or who PES were...this surprised me a little even though it probably shouldnt have.

Anyways picked up a few from Nutra (Amazing intro price!) knowing it wouldnt dissapoint. The Blue Raz reminds me a lot of the old jack3d blue rasberry, same color same taste. Ive used it the last couple days and have had amazing energy and focus comparable to the old jack3d plus quite a bit more pumps minus any crash.

I gave a tub to a friend who has only been lifting a short time and he just told me tonight he had the best workout of his life and no wonder that i love lifting so much with supps like these.

10/10 with this one guys in the preworkout category. This will be my new pre of choice and the first one i recomend to friends or anyone who asks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
focus is legit indeed, glad you liked it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review, thank you. :)

I think if you offered someone the energy of a DMAA containing product, with additional pumps and no crash they would be mad to say no lol.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I usually take Enhanced @ around 6-7am first thing in the morning. The energy lasts and slowly subsides over a good 12 hours period throughout the day. The focus as well. Zero crash.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By last week most of the GNCs around me had Enhanced but ya some were not fully aware of it. :lol:

Glad you really enjoyed it, great feedback man. :thumbsup:

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
By last week most of the GNCs around me had Enhanced but ya some were not fully aware of it. :lol:

Glad you really enjoyed it, great feedback man. :thumbsup:

They might have it now i went looking the first week of march, Obviously I saw they sold PES Products on their website so i figured they would at least know what im talking about but no one at 4 different stores I went to in my area had any clue what i was talking about. Finally one guy called around and another store said they were expecting it in soon as they just had a PES rep come into their store and talk about it. makes me wonder how many people are still buying Nanovapor out there.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review, thank you. :)

I think if you offered someone the energy of a DMAA containing product, with additional pumps and no crash they would be mad to say no lol.
Its what everyone has been asking for...for years.

There were concentrated energy preworkouts, and bulky pump based preworkouts with no energy.

We have the best of both worlds. Not just a part of both, but the best of both

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback. Just curious, how many scoops did you use/need? 1.5 for this guy is spot on :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I did 1 first then 1.5 second so far i like the 1.5 a lot better, i havent tried 2 yet but as i learned more isnt always better. lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I did 1 first then 1.5 second so far i like the 1.5 a lot better, i havent tried 2 yet but as i learned more isnt always better. lol
1.5 is my dose also, 2 was too much for me. Glad you are enjoying Enhanced!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. 2 is just a little too much for me.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Add a scoop of alphamine and its blast off!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt wait to get this in i was trying all my local G-N-C's before it was availabe at Nutra planet to no avail, every *** employee i talked too had no clue what enhanced was or who PES were...this surprised me a little even though it probably shouldnt have.

Anyways picked up a few from Nutra (Amazing intro price!) knowing it wouldnt dissapoint. The Blue Raz reminds me a lot of the old jack3d blue rasberry, same color same taste. Ive used it the last couple days and have had amazing energy and focus comparable to the old jack3d plus quite a bit more pumps minus any crash.

I gave a tub to a friend who has only been lifting a short time and he just told me tonight he had the best workout of his life and no wonder that i love lifting so much with supps like these.

10/10 with this one guys in the preworkout category. This will be my new pre of choice and the first one i recomend to friends or anyone who asks.
Wow this is an awesome review I'm glad your enjoying our product so much.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So happy that you are liking it! No surprise on that store. I've been in stores of theirs where PES items were on the shelf and they were still clueless. It's not always the case as I have run into a few people that seemed to know what they were talking about.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When someone in a store doesn't know who PES are I hope you are all replying with "the best company in the world!" and then hitting a side chest pose.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When someone in a store doesn't know who PES are I hope you are all replying with "the best company in the world!" and then hitting a side chest pose.
I start undressing and hope I can get to posing before the cops show up

acidvoodoo

Awards
i'm struggling so far with enhanced, started on 1 scoop, didn't feel too much energy or focus, head hurt a bit though. Potent stim dick occured. Today I tried 1.5 scoops and much the same. do you think i've taken too high a dose? i dont have much experience with yohibmine. Im gonna take 3 days off then try again at 1/2 a scoop, but if anyone has any suggestions and what to look for at the "right" dose, let me know.

i take it 45 min before my workout with 5 caps of x factor and some carnitine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm struggling so far with enhanced, started on 1 scoop, didn't feel too much energy or focus, head hurt a bit though. Potent stim dick occured. Today I tried 1.5 scoops and much the same. do you think i've taken too high a dose? i dont have much experience with yohibmine. Im gonna take 3 days off then try again at 1/2 a scoop, but if anyone has any suggestions and what to look for at the "right" dose, let me know.

Any experience with Nitrates? Too high a dose can cause some headaches. Try a lower dose and report back with how it works and I'll see if I can continue to help you tweak the dose/timing to find the best amount for you. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any experience with Nitrates? Too high a dose can cause some headaches. Try a lower dose and report back with how it works and I'll see if I can continue to help you tweak the dose/timing to find the best amount for you. :)
Bolt to the rescue :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good advice, keep us updated acidvoodoo

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Yohimbine =/= nPYE. Also, nPYE, nitrates, agmatine, and even higenamine should improve erectile function, so this is odd.

Headaches could be due to excessive cerebral vasodilation (nitrates + agmatine). Try 1/2-3/4 of a scoop; people seem to have a wide array of sweet spots for this reason.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could the headaches also be from just not enough water?

Mr.BigBad805

Mr.BigBad805

Awards
I just want to say that no other supplement has made me break PRs left and right like enhanced. This is a legit pre workout. MAJOR props to PES!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to say that no other supplement has made me break PRs left and right like enhanced. This is a legit pre workout. MAJOR props to PES!
Haha, awesome!

Keep up the good work. :)

acidvoodoo

Awards
Yohimbine =/= nPYE. Also, nPYE, nitrates, agmatine, and even higenamine should improve erectile function, so this is odd.

Headaches could be due to excessive cerebral vasodilation (nitrates + agmatine). Try 1/2-3/4 of a scoop; people seem to have a wide array of sweet spots for this reason.
The first day I used it I suspected dehydration. So yesterday I made sure to drink plenty. I have no experience with agmatine, nitrates, nPYE, so many the synergistic combo was too much for me. Only real other potent pre workout I've used is craze, and one scoop did me fine. I'm not knocking the product at all, I entirely think now I must be over the top dose wise. Think as you say, ill try 1/4 scoop Tuesday and 1/2 the following day, if that's my sweet spot them I've got myself an awesome price per serving.

Also last night , despite taking the dose at 2pm, leaving the gym at 4, I was still lieing in bed with quite a strong heartbeat, could that be another sign of too high a dose?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first day I used it I suspected dehydration. So yesterday I made sure to drink plenty. I have no experience with agmatine, nitrates, nPYE, so many the synergistic combo was too much for me. Only real other potent pre workout I've used is craze, and one scoop did me fine. I'm not knocking the product at all, I entirely think now I must be over the top dose wise. Think as you say, ill try 1/4 scoop Tuesday and 1/2 the following day, if that's my sweet spot them I've got myself an awesome price per serving.

Also last night , despite taking the dose at 2pm, leaving the gym at 4, I was still lieing in bed with quite a strong heartbeat, could that be another sign of too high a dose?
Definitely.

Try a lower dose. If you manage to get a good workout from a quarter of a scoop you have the cheapest pre workout in history lol. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely.

Try a lower dose. If you manage to get a good workout from a quarter of a scoop you have the cheapest pre workout in history lol. :)
Have you tried the new batch of flavo(u)ring yet?

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Are any of U that have tried Enhanced taking SSRIs ??? IF so how did the two get along ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance U could expand on this quote ??? I,m taking Wellbutrin and would really like to give this a shot.....
There isn't really anything I could expand on. If someone is using medication they need to run supplement usage past their GP.

You might find people who have used Enhanced alongside SSRI usage but nobody within the company will be able to advocate it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you have a very high stimulant tolerance?

Reason I ask, it is not typical for someone to be so stimmed they get "stim dick", but then dont feel the stimulation.

With the inclusion of nitrates we've had a lot of people commenting on just the opposite in terms of their bedroom performance

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I understand, thanks for the reply.... If however anyone on this thread has please share ur experiences.

There isn't really anything I could expand on. If someone is using medication they need to run supplement usage past their GP.

You might find people who have used Enhanced alongside SSRI usage but nobody within the company will be able to advocate it.

acidvoodoo

Awards
Do you have a very high stimulant tolerance?

Reason I ask, it is not typical for someone to be so stimmed they get "stim dick", but then dont feel the stimulation.

With the inclusion of nitrates we've had a lot of people commenting on just the opposite in terms of their bedroom performance
Haha yes I know, the profile of enhanced was exactly why I wanted to try it. I will point out to be fair it has been very cold in England at the moment, so shrinkage in the gym ain't a suprise lol, but I felt overall my tolerance to cold dropped when the enhanced kicked in.

I wouldnt say I have high stim tolerance, as I mentioned , my only real experience other then caffeine for pre work outs is with craze, and I started my first dose with that on the minimum reccomendation, i think half a scoop, and was blasted. This was in the summer though. Gave up with craze when the effects wore off and I didn't like the stim Dick or appetite supression.

Not giving up on enhanced, looking forward to trying half a scoop on Tuesday. Two plusses so far, the flavour is awesome, and even when I came home from the gym feeling a bit funny possibly from too high a dose , my appetite was still strong which is a big plus for me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have another Englishman on board.

At this rate we will take over the forum before the year 3000. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have another Englishman on board.

At this rate we will take over the forum before the year 3000. :D
Hahaha :)

acidvoodoo

Awards
I just want to chime in to say, i took half a scoop of enhanced today prior to my leg workout. Didn't suffer any negatives, I felt a smooth energy overcome me, got to the gym and the warm up on the cross trainer didn't seem like a drag as it usually might. Due to the leg work out it was hard to assess the pump effects, so i threw in some curls at the end, and felt pretty good vascularity coming on, even though recently i've upped my cals and expected a small bf increase. Have had no issues with headaches and disassociation, so i'm pretty happy. Im going to try 3/4 of a scoop prior to my chest workout tommorow, and from that i'll be able to know which is my sweetspot.

I've on vacation right now, so the ultimate assessment will be when im taking the enchance at 5pm upon finishing work, as that is when i really need the kick up the ass to work hard in the gym.

But overall im happy with how things are going and wanted to make sure i put that out there!

Thanks for the recommendations

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just want to chime in to say, i took half a scoop of enhanced today prior to my leg workout. Didn't suffer any negatives, I felt a smooth energy overcome me, got to the gym and the warm up on the cross trainer didn't seem like a drag as it usually might. Due to the leg work out it was hard to assess the pump effects, so i threw in some curls at the end, and felt pretty good vascularity coming on, even though recently i've upped my cals and expected a small bf increase. Have had no issues with headaches and disassociation, so i'm pretty happy. Im going to try 3/4 of a scoop prior to my chest workout tommorow, and from that i'll be able to know which is my sweetspot.

I've on vacation right now, so the ultimate assessment will be when im taking the enchance at 5pm upon finishing work, as that is when i really need the kick up the ass to work hard in the gym.

But overall im happy with how things are going and wanted to make sure i put that out there!

The feedback on dosage needed with Enhanced has been great. Definitely need to start out slow and find what works for you instead of those that jump to the max with other products.

I'm happy to hear that you are finding what works for you and, at that dose, it will last you a good long while!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great to hear you get benefits from just half a scoop.

80 workouts of Enhanced from a tub makes it extremely cost effective lol.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
One great thing I love about Enhanced is it's the only pre workout I've used that gives me that caliber of energy and focus without feeling like I'm on a drug

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
One great thing I love about Enhanced is it's the only pre workout I've used that gives me that caliber of energy and focus without feeling like I'm on a drug
Awesome hearing this, I love that I still do not have to up my dose to have a great workout. I still can't go over 1.5 scoops

d1sc1ple

Awards
Awesome hearing this, I love that I still do not have to up my dose to have a great workout. I still can't go over 1.5 scoops
I actually have lowered my dose from 1.5 to just a small heaping scoop. Pumps and vascularity are still awesome, started adding a SS Agmatine and now it's just sick!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I find that I get about 60 days worth, since at times instead of a half scoop I will do a full scoop, but Enhanced is def cost effectively.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I've been doing a half scoop and a full scoop of alphamine fasted. Very effective for morning cardio.