Props to Enhanced - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Props to Enhanced

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good to have another Englishman on board.

At this rate we will take over the forum before the year 3000.
    Shooting a bit high are we?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

Shooting a bit high are we?
    He's shooting for pluto.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I just want to chime in to say, i took half a scoop of enhanced today prior to my leg workout. Didn't suffer any negatives, I felt a smooth energy overcome me, got to the gym and the warm up on the cross trainer didn't seem like a drag as it usually might. Due to the leg work out it was hard to assess the pump effects, so i threw in some curls at the end, and felt pretty good vascularity coming on, even though recently i've upped my cals and expected a small bf increase. Have had no issues with headaches and disassociation, so i'm pretty happy. Im going to try 3/4 of a scoop prior to my chest workout tommorow, and from that i'll be able to know which is my sweetspot.

I've on vacation right now, so the ultimate assessment will be when im taking the enchance at 5pm upon finishing work, as that is when i really need the kick up the ass to work hard in the gym.

But overall im happy with how things are going and wanted to make sure i put that out there!

Thanks for the recommendations
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by acidvoodoo View Post
    I just want to chime in to say, i took half a scoop of enhanced today prior to my leg workout. Didn't suffer any negatives, I felt a smooth energy overcome me, got to the gym and the warm up on the cross trainer didn't seem like a drag as it usually might. Due to the leg work out it was hard to assess the pump effects, so i threw in some curls at the end, and felt pretty good vascularity coming on, even though recently i've upped my cals and expected a small bf increase. Have had no issues with headaches and disassociation, so i'm pretty happy. Im going to try 3/4 of a scoop prior to my chest workout tommorow, and from that i'll be able to know which is my sweetspot.

I've on vacation right now, so the ultimate assessment will be when im taking the enchance at 5pm upon finishing work, as that is when i really need the kick up the ass to work hard in the gym.

But overall im happy with how things are going and wanted to make sure i put that out there!

The feedback on dosage needed with Enhanced has been great. Definitely need to start out slow and find what works for you instead of those that jump to the max with other products.

I'm happy to hear that you are finding what works for you and, at that dose, it will last you a good long while!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by acidvoodoo View Post

Great to hear you get benefits from just half a scoop.

80 workouts of Enhanced from a tub makes it extremely cost effective lol.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One great thing I love about Enhanced is it's the only pre workout I've used that gives me that caliber of energy and focus without feeling like I'm on a drug
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    One great thing I love about Enhanced is it's the only pre workout I've used that gives me that caliber of energy and focus without feeling like I'm on a drug
    Awesome hearing this, I love that I still do not have to up my dose to have a great workout. I still can't go over 1.5 scoops
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Awesome hearing this, I love that I still do not have to up my dose to have a great workout. I still can't go over 1.5 scoops
    I actually have lowered my dose from 1.5 to just a small heaping scoop. Pumps and vascularity are still awesome, started adding a SS Agmatine and now it's just sick!
  9. Elite Member

I find that I get about 60 days worth, since at times instead of a half scoop I will do a full scoop, but Enhanced is def cost effectively.
    doing my own thang!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been doing a half scoop and a full scoop of alphamine fasted. Very effective for morning cardio.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    I actually have lowered my dose from 1.5 to just a small heaping scoop. Pumps and vascularity are still awesome, started adding a SS Agmatine and now it's just sick!
    Great idea, insane focus, massive pumps, clean energy!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  12. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I've been doing a half scoop and a full scoop of alphamine fasted. Very effective for morning cardio.
    Alphamine is cardio fuel for sure. Love 1 scoop of Raspberry Lemonade before a run in the morning.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 08:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6