Asking for some advice on these two supplements.... - AnabolicMinds.com

Asking for some advice on these two supplements....

  1. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Asking for some advice on these two supplements....


    Hi fellas, as of now I'm thinking of adding another supplement to what I already take. Right now I am taking a multi-vitamin, whey protein and a preworkout supplement that I cycle on and off because of the caffeine tolerance level. On the two product below, what advice can you guys give me on them whether its personal experience or how effective they really are. I am trying to build some lean mass and any advice from you guys would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!




    USP Labs PowerFULL


    All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX

  2. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23617

    Reputation

    Save your money
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,477
    Rep Power
    5966602

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Powerfull is a great sleep aid. Kre-alkalyn and anything efx is...not great for anything
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Powerfull is a great sleep aid. Kre-alkalyn and anything efx is...not great for anything
    I took Get Diesel Nos Ether and honestlu my bench went up 15kgs, and stayed up from that moment. I know people don't like that creatine but it worked for me!
  5. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Agreed with cooper. Something like D-Pol and Recycle is always something I recommend for guys who want to get that extra kick. Anabeta Elite is also another good option as well.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I actually like Powerfull pre-workout.

    Kre-Alkalyn IMO is useless. The ones who swear by it are the usually the ones who were turned off by creatine monohydrate because of their one experience with Cell Tech use causing massive sugar bloat and attribute it to mono.

    If you're looking something to really help put on mass I'd look into Anabeta Elite combined with some form of DAA. Just as Montego mentioned above.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  7. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    I see, so the best type of createine to take is creatine monohydrate right? Also, is the PowerFULL considered to be a pre-workout energy supplement??? I'm asking this because on the label it says that on a workout day you take one pill in the morning and then 2 pills right before sleep. Is this correct??
  8. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    3819558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i havent used powerfull in years but when i did, i didnt see the same effects as i saw with IGF 2. i would save your money and look into a different stack. so many better options out there.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  9. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    Also, is the PowerFULL considered to be a pre-workout energy supplement???
    Its not going to give you any energy. It may help you sleep, tho.I tried it back when I was a gullible n00b and didnt get anything at all from it.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    I see, so the best type of createine to take is creatine monohydrate right? Also, is the PowerFULL considered to be a pre-workout energy supplement??? I'm asking this because on the label it says that on a workout day you take one pill in the morning and then 2 pills right before sleep. Is this correct??
    Mono is by far the most popular. Powerfull isn't considered a pre workout no. If you want a boost for your workouts DAA taken about an hour before workouts can give you a little bump. Muscle Marinade, Condense, IGNITE 2, Enhanced, Jack Micro those are all good pre workouts to consider.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  11. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Mono is by far the most popular. Powerfull isn't considered a pre workout no. If you want a boost for your workouts DAA taken about an hour before workouts can give you a little bump. Muscle Marinade, Condense, IGNITE 2, Enhanced, Jack Micro those are all good pre workouts to consider.
    Besides better sleep, is PowerFull supposed to help with muscle recovery and growth? Also you stated that Mono is the most popular form of creatine but is it also the most effective?? Are any of the pill forms of creatine any good like All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine in pill form?
  12. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    Besides better sleep, is PowerFull supposed to help with muscle recovery and growth? Also you stated that Mono is the most popular form of creatine but is it also the most effective?? Are any of the pill forms of creatine any good like All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine in pill form?
    IMO yes, mono is the most effective. If you go with something like Muscle Marinade it had a full days serving of creatine monohydrate in it already, so you wouldn't need to buy any extra. Also the enhanced sleep from Powerfull will help with muscle recovery also.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  13. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    IMO yes, mono is the most effective. If you go with something like Muscle Marinade it had a full days serving of creatine monohydrate in it already, so you wouldn't need to buy any extra. Also the enhanced sleep from Powerfull will help with muscle recovery also.
    I see, so if I buy muscle marinade I wouldn't need to buy a separate preworkout or creatine since this would replace both? Anybody else take muscle marinade before?...
  14. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117144

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post

    I see, so if I buy muscle marinade I wouldn't need to buy a separate preworkout or creatine since this would replace both? Anybody else take muscle marinade before?...
    No you wouldn't need another pre w/o. Marinade has I think 5 or 6 grams of creatine mono in it so there is no need for anymore creatine and it is kinda stim heavy so start low on the dosing and work your way up to what is comfortable
  15. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    No you wouldn't need another pre w/o. Marinade has I think 5 or 6 grams of creatine mono in it so there is no need for anymore creatine and it is kinda stim heavy so start low on the dosing and work your way up to what is comfortable
    Thanks for the advance man, I'm thinking of going with Muscle Marinade and Powerfull to give them a try. Also, as mentioned above by other posters would it also help me to add one of the supplements below to my stack??? I appreciate all the advice fellas. :-)

    PES Erase
    D-Pol by Purus Labs
    Recycle by Purus Labs
  16. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117144

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post

    Thanks for the advance man, I'm thinking of going with Muscle Marinade and Powerfull to give them a try. Also, as mentioned above by other posters would it also help me to add one of the supplements below to my stack??? I appreciate all the advice fellas. :-)

    PES Erase
    D-Pol by Purus Labs
    Recycle by Purus Labs
    Pes erase is a great product, it is one of the more favorites on AM. It goes along great with a DAA product like D-pol. I'm using D-pol right now and love it, I personally would never go back and use a bulk DAA powder again. I never had used recycle but heard good things about it.

    Muscle marinade, powerfull, erase and d-pol= 1 sick stack
  17. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    3890122

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    As you can see OP, everybody responds differently to each supp. I've tried IGF2, HGHup, 3z, Rempm, hgh pro, and some others. Out of those IGF2 gave me the best sleep but left me with almost a hungover feeling as did the others. I received a 10 pack (sample) of PowerFULL and took one pill/night and after ten days of the best sleep I was sold. One cap is my sweet spot, so that's 90 days worth of caps for a great price. Not saying one cap will work for you like it does me, just giving you my opinion based on my experience with the product.

    Creatine Mono is king IMO. It's cheap as hell and very effective. Another popular option is SNS MCC. You can get a tub of Biocore mono for dirt cheap right now.

    Tego suggested some great pre workouts, I've tried them all. My preference is to take my creatine separate so I know exactly how much I'm getting, with MM being a prop blend, you really don't know how much you're getting. MM is super strong so start small with the dosing if that's the route you take. Good luck bud
    Independent
  18. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    I see that a lot of your guys have had different results and opinions on the products above. My main goal is to gain as much lean muscle as possible and try to avoid getting to huge and bulky. I guess you can say that I'm going more for a cutting stack. As i mentioned above, would these be good for that?

    Also any feedback on this one PES Alphamine


    PES Erase
    D-Pol by Purus Labs
    Recycle by Purus Labs
  19. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am a solid believer in recycle and dpol myself. Have always had great success with the two stacked. Either cutting or bulking. Also with D-Pol it has added nitrates which will lead to big pumps in the gym and throughout the day. Those pumps can help with nutrient uptake to the muscles and endurance from increased oxygen flow. Recycle is a cortisol and estrogen blocker as well as testosterone booster. So if you are in a calorie deficit the reduction of cortisol will help save your already hard earned muscle tissue from being wasted.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  20. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    No you wouldn't need another pre w/o. Marinade has I think 5 or 6 grams of creatine mono in it so there is no need for anymore creatine and it is kinda stim heavy so start low on the dosing and work your way up to what is comfortable
    6g of creatine monohydrate in Muscle Marinade

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    6g of creatine monohydrate in Muscle Marinade
    Great, I'm starting to like what Muscle Marinade offers for a preworkout supp. While on the subject of MM how does it compare to Alphamine preworkout supp?? What the goal of each supplement is? Any Difference?
  22. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alphamine is more of a thermogenic pre workout while muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant. Meaning you will get some good energy from alphamine along with elevated body temprature during ur workouts. While on the other hand muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant so it will give a bigger boost of energy and strength.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Alphamine is more of a thermogenic pre workout while muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant. Meaning you will get some good energy from alphamine along with elevated body temprature during ur workouts. While on the other hand muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant so it will give a bigger boost of energy and strength.

    I see what you mean, so is Alphamine more of a fat burning/lose weight supplement and Muscle Marinade more for gaining muscle? For me, I am currently 5'11" and at 187lbs my range of body fat would range to be 14-18% and my goal is to try and slim a bit but try to get that lean muscular look.
  24. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Adding either would work. I've always been a believer that weight training is the best exercise for weight loss especially for beginners. You always see the sexy people lifting weights . Also I personally get TOO hot when using a thermogenic so I try to avoid them for the most part. But alphamine is a great product for a lot of people just not me. So to answer your question. If you want to do a more cardio based workout Alphamine would be better suited. For a workout based more around weight training muscle marinade imo is the better choice.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  25. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Adding either would work. I've always been a believer that weight training is the best exercise for weight loss especially for beginners. You always see the sexy people lifting weights . Also I personally get TOO hot when using a thermogenic so I try to avoid them for the most part. But alphamine is a great product for a lot of people just not me. So to answer your question. If you want to do a more cardio based workout Alphamine would be better suited. For a workout based more around weight training muscle marinade imo is the better choice.
    Thanks man! I appreciate all of your time and advice you gave to help this N00B. :-P
  26. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    Thanks man! I appreciate all of your time and advice you gave to help this N00B. :-P
    Not a problem man. I feel it's my job to help anyone I can to try and repay all the help that had been given to me over the years.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  27. New Member
    viking805fan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Just wanted to let you guys know that I just ordered my new stack and I can't wait to get it and hit the gym hard! :-)


    Muscle Marinade
    PES Erase
    D-Pol by Purus Labs
    PowerFull by USP Labs


    THANKS FELLAS!!!
  28. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    3819558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I just ordered my new stack and I can't wait to get it and hit the gym hard! :-)


    Muscle Marinade
    PES Erase
    D-Pol by Purus Labs
    PowerFull by USP Labs


    THANKS FELLAS!!!

    nice stack man
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  29. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    3890122

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I just ordered my new stack and I can't wait to get it and hit the gym hard! :-)

    Muscle Marinade
    PES Erase
    D-Pol by Purus Labs
    PowerFull by USP Labs

    THANKS FELLAS!!!
    Very solid stack bud keep us posted! U going to log it?
    Independent
  30. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Rep Power
    7293215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very nice stack. You are gonna love it!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  31. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    3819558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    please log!!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  32. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117144

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    U should definitely log it! That is a great stack u won't be disappointed.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for some advice on a cycle
    By hateusernames in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. looking for some advice on my routine
    By ShockCollar in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:51 AM
  3. Need some advice on supplements for Baseball.
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:29 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 09:45 PM
  5. Need some advice on how I should take these..
    By strangebrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 10:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in