Asking for some advice on these two supplements....

viking805fan

Awards
Hi fellas, as of now I'm thinking of adding another supplement to what I already take. Right now I am taking a multi-vitamin, whey protein and a preworkout supplement that I cycle on and off because of the caffeine tolerance level. On the two product below, what advice can you guys give me on them whether its personal experience or how effective they really are. I am trying to build some lean mass and any advice from you guys would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

USP Labs PowerFULL

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Powerfull is a great sleep aid. Kre-alkalyn and anything efx is...not great for anything

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Powerfull is a great sleep aid. Kre-alkalyn and anything efx is...not great for anything
I took Get Diesel Nos Ether and honestlu my bench went up 15kgs, and stayed up from that moment. I know people don't like that creatine but it worked for me!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with cooper. Something like D-Pol and Recycle is always something I recommend for guys who want to get that extra kick. Anabeta Elite is also another good option as well.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I actually like Powerfull pre-workout.

Kre-Alkalyn IMO is useless. The ones who swear by it are the usually the ones who were turned off by creatine monohydrate because of their one experience with Cell Tech use causing massive sugar bloat and attribute it to mono.

If you're looking something to really help put on mass I'd look into Anabeta Elite combined with some form of DAA. Just as Montego mentioned above.

viking805fan

Awards
I see, so the best type of createine to take is creatine monohydrate right? Also, is the PowerFULL considered to be a pre-workout energy supplement??? I'm asking this because on the label it says that on a workout day you take one pill in the morning and then 2 pills right before sleep. Is this correct??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent used powerfull in years but when i did, i didnt see the same effects as i saw with IGF 2. i would save your money and look into a different stack. so many better options out there.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Also, is the PowerFULL considered to be a pre-workout energy supplement???
Its not going to give you any energy. It may help you sleep, tho.I tried it back when I was a gullible n00b and didnt get anything at all from it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see, so the best type of createine to take is creatine monohydrate right? Also, is the PowerFULL considered to be a pre-workout energy supplement??? I'm asking this because on the label it says that on a workout day you take one pill in the morning and then 2 pills right before sleep. Is this correct??
Mono is by far the most popular. Powerfull isn't considered a pre workout no. If you want a boost for your workouts DAA taken about an hour before workouts can give you a little bump. Muscle Marinade, Condense, IGNITE 2, Enhanced, Jack Micro those are all good pre workouts to consider.

viking805fan

Awards
Mono is by far the most popular. Powerfull isn't considered a pre workout no. If you want a boost for your workouts DAA taken about an hour before workouts can give you a little bump. Muscle Marinade, Condense, IGNITE 2, Enhanced, Jack Micro those are all good pre workouts to consider.
Besides better sleep, is PowerFull supposed to help with muscle recovery and growth? Also you stated that Mono is the most popular form of creatine but is it also the most effective?? Are any of the pill forms of creatine any good like All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine in pill form?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides better sleep, is PowerFull supposed to help with muscle recovery and growth? Also you stated that Mono is the most popular form of creatine but is it also the most effective?? Are any of the pill forms of creatine any good like All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine in pill form?
IMO yes, mono is the most effective. If you go with something like Muscle Marinade it had a full days serving of creatine monohydrate in it already, so you wouldn't need to buy any extra. Also the enhanced sleep from Powerfull will help with muscle recovery also.

viking805fan

Awards
IMO yes, mono is the most effective. If you go with something like Muscle Marinade it had a full days serving of creatine monohydrate in it already, so you wouldn't need to buy any extra. Also the enhanced sleep from Powerfull will help with muscle recovery also.
I see, so if I buy muscle marinade I wouldn't need to buy a separate preworkout or creatine since this would replace both? Anybody else take muscle marinade before?...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I see, so if I buy muscle marinade I wouldn't need to buy a separate preworkout or creatine since this would replace both? Anybody else take muscle marinade before?...
No you wouldn't need another pre w/o. Marinade has I think 5 or 6 grams of creatine mono in it so there is no need for anymore creatine and it is kinda stim heavy so start low on the dosing and work your way up to what is comfortable

viking805fan

Awards
No you wouldn't need another pre w/o. Marinade has I think 5 or 6 grams of creatine mono in it so there is no need for anymore creatine and it is kinda stim heavy so start low on the dosing and work your way up to what is comfortable
Thanks for the advance man, I'm thinking of going with Muscle Marinade and Powerfull to give them a try. Also, as mentioned above by other posters would it also help me to add one of the supplements below to my stack??? I appreciate all the advice fellas. :)

PES Erase
D-Pol by Purus Labs
Recycle by Purus Labs

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks for the advance man, I'm thinking of going with Muscle Marinade and Powerfull to give them a try. Also, as mentioned above by other posters would it also help me to add one of the supplements below to my stack??? I appreciate all the advice fellas. :)

PES Erase
D-Pol by Purus Labs
Recycle by Purus Labs
Pes erase is a great product, it is one of the more favorites on AM. It goes along great with a DAA product like D-pol. I'm using D-pol right now and love it, I personally would never go back and use a bulk DAA powder again. I never had used recycle but heard good things about it.

Muscle marinade, powerfull, erase and d-pol= 1 sick stack

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
As you can see OP, everybody responds differently to each supp. I've tried IGF2, HGHup, 3z, Rempm, hgh pro, and some others. Out of those IGF2 gave me the best sleep but left me with almost a hungover feeling as did the others. I received a 10 pack (sample) of PowerFULL and took one pill/night and after ten days of the best sleep I was sold. One cap is my sweet spot, so that's 90 days worth of caps for a great price. Not saying one cap will work for you like it does me, just giving you my opinion based on my experience with the product.

Creatine Mono is king IMO. It's cheap as hell and very effective. Another popular option is SNS MCC. You can get a tub of Biocore mono for dirt cheap right now.

Tego suggested some great pre workouts, I've tried them all. My preference is to take my creatine separate so I know exactly how much I'm getting, with MM being a prop blend, you really don't know how much you're getting. MM is super strong so start small with the dosing if that's the route you take. Good luck bud

viking805fan

Awards
I see that a lot of your guys have had different results and opinions on the products above. My main goal is to gain as much lean muscle as possible and try to avoid getting to huge and bulky. I guess you can say that I'm going more for a cutting stack. As i mentioned above, would these be good for that?

Also any feedback on this one PES Alphamine

PES Erase
D-Pol by Purus Labs
Recycle by Purus Labs

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a solid believer in recycle and dpol myself. Have always had great success with the two stacked. Either cutting or bulking. Also with D-Pol it has added nitrates which will lead to big pumps in the gym and throughout the day. Those pumps can help with nutrient uptake to the muscles and endurance from increased oxygen flow. Recycle is a cortisol and estrogen blocker as well as testosterone booster. So if you are in a calorie deficit the reduction of cortisol will help save your already hard earned muscle tissue from being wasted.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6g of creatine monohydrate in Muscle Marinade

viking805fan

Awards
6g of creatine monohydrate in Muscle Marinade
Great, I'm starting to like what Muscle Marinade offers for a preworkout supp. While on the subject of MM how does it compare to Alphamine preworkout supp?? What the goal of each supplement is? Any Difference?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is more of a thermogenic pre workout while muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant. Meaning you will get some good energy from alphamine along with elevated body temprature during ur workouts. While on the other hand muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant so it will give a bigger boost of energy and strength.

viking805fan

Awards
Alphamine is more of a thermogenic pre workout while muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant. Meaning you will get some good energy from alphamine along with elevated body temprature during ur workouts. While on the other hand muscle marinade is a stronger stimulant so it will give a bigger boost of energy and strength.

I see what you mean, so is Alphamine more of a fat burning/lose weight supplement and Muscle Marinade more for gaining muscle? For me, I am currently 5'11" and at 187lbs my range of body fat would range to be 14-18% and my goal is to try and slim a bit but try to get that lean muscular look.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding either would work. I've always been a believer that weight training is the best exercise for weight loss especially for beginners. You always see the sexy people lifting weights :) . Also I personally get TOO hot when using a thermogenic so I try to avoid them for the most part. But alphamine is a great product for a lot of people just not me. So to answer your question. If you want to do a more cardio based workout Alphamine would be better suited. For a workout based more around weight training muscle marinade imo is the better choice.

viking805fan

Awards
Adding either would work. I've always been a believer that weight training is the best exercise for weight loss especially for beginners. You always see the sexy people lifting weights :) . Also I personally get TOO hot when using a thermogenic so I try to avoid them for the most part. But alphamine is a great product for a lot of people just not me. So to answer your question. If you want to do a more cardio based workout Alphamine would be better suited. For a workout based more around weight training muscle marinade imo is the better choice.
Thanks man! I appreciate all of your time and advice you gave to help this N00B. :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! I appreciate all of your time and advice you gave to help this N00B. :p
Not a problem man. I feel it's my job to help anyone I can to try and repay all the help that had been given to me over the years.

viking805fan

Awards
Just wanted to let you guys know that I just ordered my new stack and I can't wait to get it and hit the gym hard! :)

Muscle Marinade
PES Erase
D-Pol by Purus Labs
PowerFull by USP Labs

THANKS FELLAS!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that I just ordered my new stack and I can't wait to get it and hit the gym hard! :)

Muscle Marinade
PES Erase
D-Pol by Purus Labs
PowerFull by USP Labs

THANKS FELLAS!!!

nice stack man

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Muscle Marinade
PES Erase
D-Pol by Purus Labs
PowerFull by USP Labs

THANKS FELLAS!!!
Very solid stack bud keep us posted! U going to log it?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice stack. You are gonna love it!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
U should definitely log it! That is a great stack u won't be disappointed.